I Was In Reality

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

"WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!," went the crowd as they all cheered the group on.

"BLOCK B BLOCK B BLOCK B, AAAAAHHHHHH!!!," the chants were endless but it kept us all in the groove.

"And now! We welcome, Block B to the stage!," announced the host.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!," screamed the fans in response, including me.

"Midu!," yelped out a fan as she held her fainted friend in her arms. And yes. It always came to this. Block B were a huge deal.

"Wow wow wow," Block B began to sing in unison. And in response, "BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE," lyricized the fans.

It went on for 2 more hours as they performed and sang a few other album hits.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was AMAZING!"

"Yes it was Lyra," as me and my friend both head on to the bus and head home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home!," I bellowed in the entrance of the door.

"Ah you're home Seo Mai Ha," answered my mom as she stood at the bottom of the staircase. I knew something was wrong. My last name had been mentioned. And!... I was able to see the dissatisfied look on her face.

"Did I," slowly and quietly but concerningly was I to question when I was interrupted, "I told you to clean your room before you left out this morning but It's the same trash baggage it was earlier!" Mom was clearly angry.

"But it was Block B!", I whiningly answered.

"I don't take buts'! And you know that!," She replied firmly as she walked away.

Ugh! I unwillingly head upstairs. Every mom's the same. They don't understand the things' that are REALLY important to us and matter most. Atleast before other things, such as cleaning our rooms. I mean, whos' going to look at my room anyway!

"M..M...Mai.. Mai Ha!"

Hmm? Why did mom sound so worried, "Yes mom?"

"C..Come.. Come downstairs," stuttered mom. I wonder what was up.

I run down the stairs and when I reach the end of the staircase, I look up to find, "BLOCK B!!?!??!?!?!?!?!"

"Annyeong," stated the only member as he slightly bent down and leaned back into his former standing position.

O.O!!!!!!! I was at a loss for words.

"... A.. Annyeong -ha se yo," My mom replied inplace of me, "... Ah! Why don't you talk to my daughter about it. I bet she'd no more."

"Ah! No need. I just wanted to ask," And before he could finish, I thought to myself. This is the ONLY opportunity I'm going to get to talk to him and I'm just going to let it pass me BY!?

"Ah!," I boomed as I ran to the door, pushing my mom to the side, "Yes?," I responded with fluttering eyelashes and the sweetest tone you'd have ever heard from me.

"Stop acting so weird and just ask him what he wants, quickly!," Mom whispered in my ear as she headed towards the kitchen.

"...Is.. everything," He asked concerningly and once again, I interrupt,"YES!," I loudly reply. Expectingly, he gets startled and is taken aback, "I mean, yes. Everything's fine... :D," I reply with a much subtler voice this time but, my creapy teeth-showing smile scared him even more.

"Umm.. You know what?," He said boldly. I can tell it didnt sound good so fearing his next phrase, I quickly responded," PLEASE NO!!! I LOVE YOU!!," And before I knew it. I think I had gone a little too far. (In his books, not mine)

"... Okay?," He seemed like he was used to it.

"WHAT!?!," I turn around to see my mom yell from across the hallway and make her way to the front entrance where we stood, "WHO IS HE? TELL ME THE TRUTH!," Mom demanded as she was, not a doubt, really angry. I think she had heard me saying I love you. She was probably assuming we were in some relationship.

"Hahaha," He laughed away, "It's not funny," I mumbled to myself as he looked at me, still chuckling to himself.

"SO!?," Mom continued as she wanted an answer right now!

"Mom," And before I even begin to speak, "Alright. I don't have much time but I'm here to ask if I could use your phone. You see I," He seemed sincere. Atleast I thought.

"NO! We don't know who you are!," Mom shouted.

"But mom they're Block B! You know who they are!," I shouted a little as well in response.

"I DON'T CARE! Screw you and your Block B! Now I know what kind of men they are." I don't know what was up with mom. Just cause he asked to use the phone? Or did she still assume we were in some relationship? It was just something that comes naturally to a fan. To be able to tell their idols they love them... moms'.

"I know you might be thinking negative things' right now but ask your daughter! I'm sure she knows the kind of people we are. We would never hurt anybody. We have a career and a reputation to uphold," He said in an assuring tone.

Mom looked at me and pondered for a few moments before she said,"Fine!.. Use it quick and then leave. Young teenage boys," But she wasn't done there. She leans towards me and whispers,"Don't stay too close to him. Young men these day. Who KNOWS the things they can do and are capable of," And with that she led him to the phone which was located at the end of the hall next to the kitchen, on the wall.

I stood there. Staring at him. He was such a devine creature. Perfect. In every aspect.

"Hyung!?," And my mind was blown. The respect he had for his elder member. It really was heart warming.

"Ye. Affirmative. No. It's a catch. I'm positive man! Believe me!" All I could do was stare into his perfectly porportioned features on his delicate pale skin.

Mom busily worked in the kitchen as it was almost time for dad to come home.

I immediately noticed he had hung up the phone and decided to ask for his autograph... and maybe a kiss!.. or a hug. A pout maybe?

"Hey umm.. Can I," And before I could finish, he SWOOPS in and grabs me by my legs, THROWING me over his hard boney shoulder.

"WHAT ARE YOU," My mom panicked but her sentence was cut off when he quickly dived in and picked up one of the poultry knives laying on the counter.

"WHAAAAAAAA!!!," My mom SCREAMED on the top of her lungs!

"What are you DOING!?," I asked in horror as I wasn't able to see what was going on but knew enough that it didn't look good.

"QUIET!," He bellows as he starts to walk away backwards.

"PUT HER DOWN YOU MONSTER!!," Mom yells as I hear her footsteps fast pasing towards us.

O.o "BACK AWAY MOM!!," I yell back as I now figured this man was more dangerous than I thought!

"Put, that, down. Please!," Mom begged.

"One more step closer, and you're for sure gone," He nastily stated as he spook in glee.

"WHAT!? MOM!! STOP! GET AWAY FROM HER!!," I yell. My face still facing his scronny med-lengthed legs. I was able to see a little of my moms' legs and feet as she was constantly moving steps back and forth.

"Do whatever you want to me, but I'm not letting you get away with my daughter. Be it the moon crumbles, the sun looses its' shun, the greens' wither but I! I'm not going to stand here and watch you just get away with her. My daughter's the pearl that this clammy mother's been holding and protecting all this while. And no one! Gives up their one and only pearl!" I was brought to tears. And all this while I complained about my mother. All mothers. So this is who they really are.

"MAI HAAAA!!," Mom screaches as *LASH*.

*GASP* I wake up as I realize, I'm on a tathered and worn out cloth on the floor. It was dark. I was alone. It was haunting. I was in reality.