The Beginning of one hell of a Journey

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

"Waaahh!!" I yell out as I find myself falling.

"Agh!" I heard him exclaim.

I open my eyes a little to find myself under piles of garbage, "Aaaah!" I yell in disgust. Now this was just nasty! Ate and half chewed turkey bones, icky slimy stuff that dripped all over my body and face, used up tissues UGH! It was just unexplainably disgusting.

Suddenly, I was able to see a little portion of a night sky. What was going on? Was it another pick-up truck taking me to a much FARTHER PLACE!?!

"Get up you weezle," he coldly shrugged and walked away as he had moved away the piles of garbage over me and placed it to the side.

"Where are we?" I question as I get up and pat myself trying to remove some of the stick-ons from the trash. I was filthy and just reaked of dead rat . No I haven't smelt that before but that must smell awfully horrible.

"Destination located... you're finally home."

(* -- m --) Was this dude trying to be funny? I didn't find that one bit amusing. He turned around to look at me as I interweaved my eyebrows, showing my angry expression, and looked the other way. He smirked a little as he walked away into the piles of garbage that just sat there.

"So now he believes I belong in a junkyard eh?.. JUST CAUSE I REAK OF GARBAGE DOESN'T MEAN I LIVE IN GARBAGE! Babo." I was already having a rough evening/night and this dude was making it even harder for me.

"You hungry?"

Was that the call of food!? Were the heavens talking to me!? This must be a dream. It must be!

"PINCH ME OH GREAT SKY!" I pronounced as I looked up to the sky with open arms.

".. You know a few steps back, I did find a half filled container of tylenol. Just go to your right a little and you'll spot it. I'm sure you won't miss it."

Did he just? Did he just seriously?... WHAAA!?! 

"I guess I'm going to be eating this all by myself.. Aaah," He lets out the sound of someone ready to eat something but before he could dunk it all in his mouth, I swoosh in and stand right next to him. Waiting for the moment where I can quickly move my hand in and GRAB IT!

He continued to hold it above his mouth. Just when I knew he was about to drop it in, I swoosh in and grab it but I MISS just by an INCH. Dammit!

"Oof!" I fall to the ground, landing on my knees.

"Nice try but you gotta find your own food."

"GIMME SOME!" I persisted. It wasn't fair! He was probably used to this junk stuff since his personality was full of junk.

"See ya!" He turns around and walks away while he munches on the food.

"WAIT!" I yell back as I get up and run after him. Just as I reach him, he speeds up and begins to run.

o.o "Don't leave me here.. WAIT!!!" I shout back as he begins to slow down and I manage to catch up. *HUH HUH HUH HUH* I let out deep breathes as I slump-walk next to him. I was practically dragging my feet. I was hungry, miserable and upright angry about everything.

"Hahaha! Oh man you should see your face right now", and he leans in taking a look at my face.

I glare at him emotionless as I have no energy left in me whatsoever.

He looks down at his food and then fixes his eyes back on me, "You want this?"

My face lightens up in an instant! It lookes like a box of noodles. I could care less as to what it was as long as it was food.

"Gimmie gimmie gimmie!" I reach out my hands as he places his hand on my forehead and hints for me to move back.

I give him his space as I get into my acting mode. I begin, "Hey Mr Tall and Handsome. You see that box of, whatever it is in your hands, it looks rather complimenting in your hand but wouldn't a kind, sweet, gentleman, like yourself, be willing to share it with a poor, sweet, little girl like me?" I flutter my eyes in agonizing cuteness. If it wasn't agonizing for him, it sure was for me.

"What the-"

"OH PLEASE JUST GIVE ME SOME FOOD!" ( T__T ) I doubt my crying face was helping.

"Alright fine. But let's make a deal."

"ANYTHING!" I pleaded as I didn't even think about it twice.

And without even realizing, he pulled me in by the wrist and stood just inches away from my face, "Whatever I say, you must follow. I'm the one leading here, got it?"

"..EH!? No you're not I'm the-" And there it was. He waved the box of scrumtious goodness in my face as I puppy-like drooled and wagged in excitement, "Alright you got it. It's a deal!"

I reach my hand out, grabbing the box out of his hand. I immediately take a seat on the ground and begin stuffing my face. "UM NOM NOM NOM"

"Hah.. annoying little girls. Zico need to find better taste. Is this the best he was able to do? She isn't even the slight bit hot." And with that, he walks away as he leaves the entrance to the junk yard.

I was too busy stuffing my face to listen to his little mumbles or notice his leave. A minute later, the box was now empty and I look to find, "GAH!" O.o!! "WHERE'D HE!?"

I run towards the entrance, panicked in my boots. How could he just walk away and leave me here!?! I turn to my right and... there he was! He was slowly walking away as he looked down. His back was long and slender and his hands were placed into his front pockets. His shoulders and arms moved in reponse to his steps.

I run up to catch up to him. Why did he keep leaving me?

"Dude! Why do you keep leaving like that!? You know you're the only one I could depend on right now to find my way back home."

I continued to walk next to him. I didn't recieve any reply. I look up to see his face and all he did was look down and continue to walk. Was he in his thoughts?

"...Oh My God! Have you seen, Zombies Awake? You remind me so much of the movie!" I stretch out my hands infront of me, and start to walk like a zombie as I make a pure immitation of one, "Agghhh", I let out a zombie grunt. It was the closest I was to imitating one.

I hear a low chuckle from his direction as I look onto his face and see him slighty laughing.

"You're one crazy little traveller."

".. Well technically I'm a crazy little wander-rer." I look to his face, as once again, I see him slighlty laughing. I found myself slighlty laughing as well. And smiling a bit. Atleast I wasn't bored. Thankfully I had good company.