Plan Unveiled

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

"Strip already. I'm fly high and I'm not cooling down anytime soon."

O.O!! Was he trying to tell me something!? As if, he WANTED ME!..!?!?

I got up, frozen in my spot. Regretting I had even spoken.

I look to the side to find P.O walking up to me. He stands with his hands burried into his pockets, and examines my face. After a moment, he takes out one of his hands reaching for my face, it, "Should I.. do it for you?" I looked into his eyes as he looke d serious, continuing to my face. What should I DO!? ...Agree to have me stripped? Enjoy 'The' P.O and get what I've always been dreaming of but fear it might end up being just a 1 time thing for him and regretting having to wait for that RIGHT moment? Or lose the opportunity forever?

I stood there as I gulped heavily until my saliva dried up.

"What's wrong? You seem... nervous," He looked onto me with a raised eyebrow. His look and tone both sent quivering chills down my spine. I had no words. It was hot as hell, but I was lost on what to do.

"Let me... fix that for you," With serious but lustful filled eyes, he reaches towards the ends of my shirt. I looked up at him as my eyes grow wide.

I grab his wrist and push it back as I move away,"No... I can't. Sorry P.O. But our journey ends here." I didn't wanna leave as it could all be told by the look in my eyes but, I was beginning to lose trust. Why? Cause what if it does end up being a one time thing? And what if I even end up being PREGANT? And I still haven't got him to attain full on heavy feelings for me. He was the only way I was able to get home but now, I have no choice. Or do I?

And just when I turn around to walk away, I feel a tight grip on my wrist. And just immediately, I turn around, as he summarizes,"I can't let you go now." What? What did this guy WANT from me!? ... My BODY!?!

"Let GO of me!" I struggle to free myself.

"I told you. The only reason I'm still keeping you along is cause, I need your help."

{Flashback - 2nd last line of Ch.7}

O.O! Right! He did say that!

"B-b-but, w-why .. do you... need my help..?"

"...Zico"

Huh? Why did he always mention him? Were they.. GAY!?!

*GASP* "Are you two perhaps... GAY!?!"

"NO!!! YOU IDIOT!!" As he flicks a finger at my forehead, "Typical fan."

"Just tell me what you need my help for! I'll finish it now and get going," I stomp my foot ready to leave his annoying ty face behind. YES! He's become ty now! After the attack!.. I don't look at him as The Great P.O anymore. Screw my obsession over this group!.. They're nothing like I thought them to be. Agh my feelings were always on and off. I didn't know how to control them well, like mom used to tell me at times.

"That's not it. I would've used you if I had to long ago. I need your help... to get to Zico."

I knew it!.. He just wanted to use me. I wanted to cry. But held myself back. Even though I kept telling myself I hate P.O, I actually liked him. I always did. But I was growing to like him even more. Who wouldn't! After spending all the time I did with him.

"...YA!" He snapped, releasing me from my thoughts.

"Huh!?"

"... Babo," He signed. "I need your help. If I have to say it one more time, I'm crushing your darn brains out! Why are you so.. STUPID!?"

"WHAT!?!?!??! Crushing my BRAINS!?! .. Do it."

".. Don't get me riled up."

"Do it. Let's see if you got the guts."

"It aint about guts. Once again, your stupidity seaps through. What kind of a kid ARE YOU!..!?!"

"YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I yell as I run up towards him. He turns around to run away, but I catch the end of his shirt as I pull him towards me.

"You wanna crush my BRAINS?!?!" I angerly shout.

He brings his tongue out, his bottom lip as he smirks, walking back slowly and willingly as I pull his from the end of his shirt.

"You think you're such a SMARTASS!?! You people do nothing but KIDNAP!.. !.. STEAL!! .. I never liked Block B." Did I just... WHAAAT!?!? I don't think I'm thinking much these days. But he was getting on my wrong side and pushing me to utter such nonsense. It wasn't my fault. He was making me angry and uncontrollable.

"Listen!" He turns around and cups my face in his palm, "I don't wanna ing you. I can find anybody just like that. But you having to , as a dude, you know I'm unable to control myself. As for the help I mentioned earlier, very few know. We don't want word to get out about our personal lives. The newspaper you witnessed, we had those completely abolished when we found out the gazette were printing them. We had tooken one of the workers away from there. Taeil found her hot and kept her as his play toy. He has a bunch of toys for different usages. I'm guessing the old man was related to the girl employee somehow and she managed to secretly take a printing. Now that you're in on us, I want you to help me, to get back at Zico."

O.O!!! To.. to.. get BACK at him!..!?! What?.. What was going ON!!?!