Do my eyes deceive me!?

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

I looked back at Taeil as he spoke to me, in a death defying tone. His voice was always calm and collective, but that just made one more unsure and at unease at how this guy never lost it. He never showed his temper, of any kind, never showed, infact, any negative behaviour before what so ever. But was I going to doubt  him or allow any negative thoughts about him to enter that puny little brain of mine?... No.

"I don't know what you're asking me exactly, Taeil."

"Look. Has P.O or Ukwon ever come up to you and tell you about seeking revenge from the great Zico?"

".. How come you think of him as so great?"

He gulped and leaned his head back, trying to process the question and the answer to it.

"Well.. If it weren't for him, we'd all be dead."

"..Oh?"

"Ye. We were all orphans at childhood, abandoned by our closest friends, our parents. Then one day, the orphanage couldn't continue to run andwere facing financial problems, so they decided we move to a bigger orphanage where they were doing well off. During this period of transfer from one orphanage to another, a spoonful of disguised men came running into the one story buliding, armed. They held out their guns, and began shooting vigorously practically anywhere, not giving a care if little children were to die. At this point, we all began to run and hide under the bed, in the closets, under tables , in cabanets etc. Only the seven of us survived. As soon as the shooting was over, police arrived at the scene. The men had already scurried off a minute ago so the cops were clearly a bit late. They found the seven of us hidden in various areas around the room and took us under government care. We were placed in an orphanage but soon enough, when we all became of age to eligably have jobs, we were to move out of there and fend for ourselves. Sonce the seven of us had grown so tight, we all left the orphanage together and decided we would all stay with one another, for as long as life hoped for us to. But since we had no proper education, we looked to jobs as, bartending, serving at clubs, DJ'ing and all of which required no hard labour or mental stress. We all wished for the easier way out until we all discovered our passion for music. Thus, this lead us to the creation of the band, working a little harder than usual to earn somewhat so we could hire a manager and promote ourselves and expand our music foundation. The influence we had all gained from work areas and just hanging around streets with the wrong people, led us to all the unordinary and publicly malicious acts that were favored by very little, as life went on. But this is what we've become now, and there's no way of changing that anymore."

".. Why not?.. You guys could still change for the better."

"No. There's no way anyone would accept us now. And besides, for all that we've done, and Zico, expecially, we'd be in prison for eterniy if we came forth and that is NOT how we plan on spending our lives."

I understood where he was coming from, and felt a sense pity for these boys. They had gone through alot to get to where they are now. And so, I had to help them with ATLEAST, the things I was capable of doing.

"Tell me.. I just wanna know one thing. Was it P.O who said he wanted to seek revenge?... or Ukwon?"

I thought to myself and finally came to a conclusion. P.O was always rude to me anyways and Ukwon just always laughed at me, on the other hand, Taeil was always nice to me and even tried to get close with me. Therefore, Taeil, in my mind, was to be the most trusted.

"P.O," I replied with no further thoughts or regrets.

Taeil looks down for a minute, then snaps out of the cold stare he had on the ground, and nods away as he brushes his hands on his thighs and gets up.

"Where you going?" I question him, curiously, since there was nowhere to go.

"Just.. out and about." He buries his hands into his pockets and walks away, towards the bushes where P.O and UKwon had gone into earlier.

He makes his way into the bushes, and at that moment, I realised I had become alone.

"Guys?" Scared a little, I call out to the others.

"Guys!?" I begin to worry more. What if they tricked me.. into them LEAVING!?! What if, they were just going to LEAVE me here for the carnivorous animals potentially around!?!!

"GUYSS!!" I shout out loud, as I stand up from the barren log. I start to make my way towards the bush, cautious at every step.

"HELLO!?!.. You guys there?!?!" I shout out once again, tugging on the baggy shirt P.O had pulled over me.

I finally come face to face with the bushes. I think twice before stepping a foot in but I knew I had to see if they were there or not, than just sitting there in the open field with a burning fire and no existance.

I make my way into the bush and make my way deeper into them. I rustle around in the bushes making my way through them. These bushes were all as though someone had specially places them in all areas, forming it to a similar forest-like feel. It was dense but I had seen Taeil walk into them just now and the other 2 were in here earlier, so they must be in here!

I continue to walk ahead as I made my way through the thick and jagged bushed.

"Agh," I sighed looking down at the now, ripped shirt P.O had lend me. I couldn't worry about that now and so, when I turned my head around to look onto and beyond the jagged pathway, not too far, were 2 figures visible. One was-

"Mai!" A cold sensation ran down my spine as I immediately turned around, to have noticed UKwon had placed his hands on my shoulder, retracting them at my sudden spin around.

"Mai! You gotta help us!!"

Finally. The call I had been waiting for. See... now I didn't have to feel so guilty about them helping me all the time BUT!..... I am to help them first... So am I able to lend a hand? Is it just the lending of a hand he's asking for? They? Were all three being attacked by something? Someone?

 

 

FIND OUT! on the NEXT CHAPTER OFFFFFFF... ... i dun even know the title of ma own STORY!!!

I SWEAR!.. i dun think theres ANY other author out there as lost n as.... LOST out there as I AM!

I cant explain in words how freakin remorseful i am bout havin to update so lil after SO LONG

but i made a lil promise

.. im just hopin I stick to it now... HOPIN!.. yeah...hopin..