Suspicion

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

All of us froze in our seats. Did we just hear right?

I'm gay. Were the words that ringed in my head. Was.. Taeil feeling okay?? I mean, c'mon. Is a fan to believe one of the members in her biased kpop group, is GAY!? Even if it ISN'T from her biased group, it's hard to believe.

"I .. I was forced to like women my entire life," Taeil looked down as he figgeted with his fingers.

"I felt.. nothing when I was around em. I craved for men," Taeil didnt finish speaking when a snort was heard from my right hand side.

P.O reached over and slapped UKwon to the head,"OW!" UKwon sighed as he rubbed the top of his head.

"I always blamed myself for being different. Why did I have to be the unlucky one? Why did I have to be the only one to have to face such a misfortune?" Taeil looked down into his lap with a glum expression.

"It's not a misfortune!.. You're gifted!" I spoke up in a result of having P.O step on my foot,"OWW!.. What the heck was THAT for!?" I half-what whispered to him as I scooted my chair back and reached down to hold onto my pained foot.

"He's not gifted! Don't feed him LIES!" P.O loudly whispered back in response as he eyed me.

What the HECK!? I was trying to comfort the poor soul and this.. UGH! He wasn't even worth wasting my breathe on right now.

"Heyyy!" A voice was heard from afar. We all turned to look in the direction from which the voice was heard, when the man owning the voice came closer and we all recognized him.

"JAE!" P.O and UKwon bellowed as they got up to greet the tall man.

Taeil sat there, glum as ever as he still looked upon his lap, figgeting with his fingers.

"Hey!... TAEIL!" Jae boomed out loud as he pulled a chair from another table n took a seat next to Taeil. Jaehyo held out his hand to greet the saddened man but, he wasn't in the mood for it.

"Taeil?.. You alight??" Jaehyo asked, concerned for his fellow member.

"Y-YEAH! HE'S PERFECT! INFACT!.. He's NEVER BEEN AS PERFECT!" P.O stood up as he spoke, not realizing he was.. SCREAMING THEM ON THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS!

"Woaw!" Jaehyo scooted his chair back, startled by the deep monstrotious heart grinding voice.

"Dude!.. I'm right here," Jaehyo chuckled a tad bit as he pushed his chair back to its former place.

"Alright!.. Let's head on back to the-.. wait!.. I haven't seen you befo-.. or have I?" Jaehyo leaned forward as he squinted his eyes, looking deep into my eyes.

My eyes widened as I looked away, startled at his phrase but soon realizing, I hadn't met him before, in real life, so he probably just mistakened me for someone else.

"I guess not... ALRIGHT!" Jaehyo clasped his hands together, as he stood up,"Let's Go! We gotta meet up with Zico by atleast 5. He says he wants to have a meeting with us before our showcase this evening at 7!" Jaehyo announced as he turned around to leave.

We all got up correspondingly, but unwillingly, as we made our way out of our seats.

"He's sharp. Make sure you don't do anything suspicious," P.O whispered into my ear as I nodded and followed behind the boys as we made our way down the entrance/exit to the cafe we were currently at.

"Psst," I knudged Taeil's shoulder,"Does Jaehyo know of your.. so called, 'secret'?" I asked. Taeil shoke his head from one side to the other, giving me a no. I already caused a problem earlier this morning between Taeil and the two maknaes. I had to figure things out myself from here on forth and know what things to keep to myself and what not to.

We now came to an icecream shop after having walked for quite some while. We didn't have enough to be buying meals for everbody so we decided on getting some ice cream since it was much cheaper.

We came into the shop and I immediately looked up at the big black rimmed clock that hung on the wall behind the cash register, which read, 1:50.

DAMN! Time was ticking down fast. I was so nervous I couldnt even tell my feet were sore. Honestly, I had just become accustomed to the excessive amount of walking we had done. It was all soon to be over anyways, and there were much more important things to be thinking about right now than my aching feet.

We ordered our ice creams and took a seat at one of the tables.

"He's on to us," Taeil whispered into my ear as I perked up in my seat and focused on Jaehyo. I assumed Jaehyo was an enemy, on Zico's side, since all the 3 members had kept our devised planned secret from him, our plan on getting at Zico.

Jaehyo scooped a big spoon of ice cream but before he placed it into his mouth, he looked up, staring intently at each and every member.

I quickly looked down at my cup of icecream as I gulped down a HUGE scoop, resulting in a brain freeze.

"AH!" I gripped my head between my palms as I rolled over onto UKwons lap n stretched my legs over Taeil.

Jaehyo placed his phone down on the table as he got up to analize the situation closer. P.O got up as well, making his way towards us.

"What is it!?" Jaehyo asked, angered by my pathetic and immature actions.

I kicked Taeil in the balls, unwillingly, trying to have him take a glance over at me as I signaled him, behind my palm, to take Jaehyo's phone he had left on the table.

"YA! You're an EMBARRASSMENT!" Jaehyo bellowed as he tried to get me to stop.

Taeil understood almost instantaneously as he stood up and signaled for P.O to grab it and head for the restroom.

P.O grabbed the phone as he quietly snuck away to the bathroom.

"Hold her down Jae!" Taeil spoke as they both tried to hold me down, calming down my vicious movements as I rolled around like a maniac.

UKwon was forever lost.

I had seen Jaehyo messaging non-stop earlier and him eyeing each and every one of us individually, when it hit me that something fishy must be going on. And so, when I had the sudden brain freeze, I knew it was our chance to get ahold of that phone. Also, earlier when we wanted his phone to take a picture of a half man running around in the middle of the streets yelling,"ITCH ME!" He was way too damn possesive over that phone of his and wouldn't give it up, for a simple picture take. I assumed there was something in that phone we weren't to see.

Not a minute later, P.O walked towards us, as he placed the phone down on the table and took a seat in his chair.

Jaehyo turned around as he looked down at his phone and pulled it into his pocket. Thankfully, he hadn't seen or realized his phone had gone missing.

I stopped making a fuss and breathed heavily, satisfied it had been a success. But what if I was just over reacting? What if, there was nothing suspicious or mysterious going on?? What if he was just texting a friend the entire time?? I dont know. It didnt seem that way to me.

We all quickly finished our ice cream as we made our way outside, waiting for Jaehyo and UKwon to finish up. We made sure we finished before Jaehyo so we could have atleast a few minutes to sort things out.

"So what are we doing? Are we really going to-" I asked when Taeil interrupted.

"Yes. We're taking our revenge and that's final," Taeil settled it at that.

"By the way.. why were you so upset about your so called,'misfortune'? P.O asked Taeil.

".. You don't get it," Taeil looked away as he breathed in heavily.

"No, really. Why do you hate being gay so much? We're all different, right?" I looked over to P.O as we both looked down at Taeil.

".... It's Zico," Taeil looked down as he brushed the sole of his shoe across the ground.

"He's gay TOOOO?!?!?!?!!?" P.O asked, shocked and startled.

"NO!" Taeil looked up as I walk over to P.O and pulled him by the ear,"I wish he was though," Taeil uttered, allowing the both of us to choke.

"Why would you wish tha-.. oh my freaking god.." I gasp as I bring a hand to my mouth.

"He's been ignorant of my feelings since I could remember. Now I just feel hatred and anger towards him. Especially when he would force all those women on me even when I begged him I didn't want it. I remember I hinted it out to him once, that I liked him, instead, he locked me in the basement of that lare of his for 2 days without any food. After he came to fetch me two days later, he said If he were to hear anything along the lines of 'I like you', he'd kill me," Taeil sighed as he wiped away a tear.

P.O threw his hands out, gripping onto Taeils shoulders,"It's alright buddy. I'm with you. He thinks he can ing my SISTER!?!? No way man. He's paying for his sins. And we're ganna have him pay," P.O states as he brings the older man into a tight hug.

Just then, UKwon and Jaehyo step out of the shop, looking over at the two hugging.

“..uh..It's cold out here but why does it feel like it's steaming HOT instead?" Dirty minded UKwon spoke, probably having the phrase, I'm gay, still stuck in his mind from when Taeil had initially spoke of it a few hours ago.

"What's gotten into you two?" Jaehyo looked at the two when his phone suddenly began to ring. He picked it up as he spoke through the receiver, "Yeob se yo?.. Ah!.. Zico!"