A Journey Continued

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

O.o !!!! I immediately take out the headphones.

Did I hear right? Did the song just say, ' us!?' .. It's Korea! And this song, surprisingly, hadn't been banned?! Wow Block B had it easy. I had recognized their voices but had only heard the instrumental version of 'Freeze'. No wonder I hadn't listened to the lyrical version.

The subway train came to a stop. P.O still had his eyes shut. "Ummm.. aren't we gonna get off-"

" you you bastard."

EH!?!.. ME!?! What did I do!?

"Dude I'm just trying to wake you up cause we're gonna miss this stop if you keep-"

"Sit."

"... .. umm.. Okay... " He better not be leading me somewhere else.

We continued to sit in our seats as P.O still sat crossed armed with his eyes shut. He continued to listen to his music. What kind of an idol listens to their own music? Did he really think he was that good? Please. Besides his voice, he had no swag. Now Zico, he's got it all!

Just after our tickets were checked, a lady walks up to us with a tray of O.O!!! Was that, what I think I saw? Food EVERYWHERE! I just melted in my seat right there. Try getting me off the subway train now.

"Excuse me. Would you like anything to eat?" And with her soft, soothing low voice, P.O opens one of his eye and raises an eyebrow. A smirk creeps up onto his face.

"Aaaa-nyyy-thiiiii-nnnng??" I was mesmerized. The amount of food and fresh baked croissants and donuts and biscuits that lay on that cart, MMMM!

"Hooo-Hooo" The sound of whistling could be heard from P.O's direction. I turn to look at him and he starred down the woman from head to toe. Men. Just cause a woman shows a little cleavage and wears a little too short of a mini-skirt, their wild side aroses and their uncontrollably .

"I bet those sweets laying there ain't as sweet as those racks you strutting." I immediately collected myself and leaned as far away to the opposite side as possible. IKH! This dude was probably wet and sticky for all I knew and it just bore nasty to me. I tried my best not to think what was going on with him then, but it was hard. No doubt was he hot. I always thought that.

"UGH!" She exclaimed as she threw a few buns at him. He raised his arms up to his face and tried to keep them from hitting his 'delicate' face. -- ___ --

"You dirty !" And with that she turned the other way and began to walk away. He quickly leaned to the edge where I sat and gagged over her as she walked away. He nearly touched the floor as he tried his utmost hardest to take even the slightest peek up her skirt.

"Trust me. You're not going to see any buttocks that way." I had a plan.

He leans back as he stares at me with a raised eyebrow,"Why? You wanna show me some of YOUR cleavage?"

"NOO!!!" I exclaim in his face as I slap and push on his arm,"You want some of that don't you?" I ask as I point a finger in the server's direction.

"..Yeah" He answers as he pokes his face up above the seats still trying to look at her.

"Well, I want some of THAT," I say as I lean to the side and also gag in the ladys' direction.

"You're into women?"

O.O!! "NOOOO you IDIOT!! I'm talking about the tray full of food!" This guy, seriously.

"Let's go after her," I state. In order to get atleast some of that food, if we follow the server, she'll lead us to the kitchen. And then I could nab myself some of that goodness.

"And then I could trap her in the storage area and strip her apart, yeah!" He was really pumped up about this. He was clearly . That easily?

He leaned in closer towards me as he looked over me to spot where the lady was heading. His crotch was RIGHT in my face and yes, I witnessed a little bulge.

"EWWWW!!" I yelped out loud.

He looked down at me as I looked the other way. "Liking the site? It must be pretty dang hot where you at." Was he kidding me? Hot!? It was disgusting! I didn't wanna look at his disco stick buldging forth like that.

"You're so.. GROSS! Get away!" I whine in disagreement. Hot my . It was filthy and just.. nasty!

"Immature little kids," he leaned back and walked on to the seat diagonal from where I sat. It wasn't that I was immature. Every kpop fan has a erted side but this was just, right in my face and so unexpected! I knew I was pleased a bit. Especially about the fact that I could go back to my friends and tell them about this .. hot experience. YES! Okay. It was a little hot. How could I deny? It was Block B. And I've dreamt of worse stuff between me and the group.

I turned around to see P.O leaving the train stall we were currently in. The last stall were for staff only I was guessing. Since there was only I stall after ours. Wow! I guess it didn't need no planning after all. Boy did I at plans.

I quickly ran after P.O as there was only 2 people in our stall making it really easy for us to shift to the other stall. One was sleeping and the other clicking away at her phone.

I passed through to the staff stall as we immediately noticed a staff member heading our way. I began to panic as I feared we'd be thrown off the train. Just then, P.O grabs me by the wrist and pulls me into a room and shuts the door silently behind us. He switches the lights on,

"Ah so this is the storage room." It was pretty clumped up but had a ton of boxes piled up everywhere as well as some cleaning mops and sprays etc.

*CLUTCH* The door handle turned as we knew, someone was about to enter.

"What do we do now!?" I paniced.

The door opened and a lady server walked in. It was a different lady but they all looked the same to me. She reached out for the mop when she spotted, me and P.O.

"OH MY GOD! WHO ARE-" She was literally bellowing on the top of her lungs when P.O grabbed her and threw her against the wall. He began to roughly kiss her. O.o!!! I was SHOCKED! Seeing a Block B member like this, not expected at all! Was I happy? Did I like it? OFCOURSE NOT! Infact, I was abit jealous. It was still Block B and in my mind, it was always just ME making out with them or doing what not.

P.O continued to roughly kiss her as one of his hands held onto her face and the other onto her backside, bringing it inwards. Time was crutial and I knew this was my cew to leave. And besides, I didn't wanna stay in this atmosphere. It was completely awkward and uncomfortable. And watching the lady, she began to piss me off.

So without further due, I reach out for the door and lean against it as I look out to see if there was anyone in the hallway. I made sure no one was there and made a run for it. I had no clue where I was going but I had to be really careful. I turn the corner and spot the kitchen right ahead of me. I look insde to see if anyone was there and luckily, there wasn't. They were probably all busy serving or doing their chores around the train.

I run into the kitchen as I spot trays of snacks and baked goodness all piled on top of eachother. Immediately, I grab for the food and start stuffing my pockets with it. I pulled my shirt out trying to hold as many as I could in my shirt. I also stuffed plenty in my mouth.

There lay a little window above the kitchen sink as I look out to see the sun. It looked like a beautiful day outside. I'd usually be up on my computer watching some of my favorite kpop videos, listening to some music, checking on new kpop news and/or spazzing over my biases.

"Stop right there!" Boomed a voice as I jump to my feet and turn around to find a server standing in the doorway to the kitchen. I look through the gapping holes she couldn't cover with her body. I look to see which way I was able to make it through and out of the kitchen. I leap in and squirm my way through her as I run for dear life.

Was I gonna be caught? Were we going to be thrown off of here? This was the only way I was ganna get home and if I were to lose this quick mode of transit, I was doomed.