An added traveler

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

"WHAAAAAA!?!??" What in the name of -

"Oh Ukwon!"

"Wow! You're fast by foot but I didn't think we were able to rely on you THIS much!"

"Oh and yeah. That was our initial reaction to this OH MY GOD!! Seriously what the heck were we doing Taeil moving along alongside .. THIS!?" P.O remarked rudely as he held his hands out, pointing them at me.

"You guys!.. y-y..." And with that I pull my arm over my face as I run to the far right where I spotted a few jagged rocks leaning on one another, looking onto the waters from across the pathway.

"That was kinda rude man," Taeil adviced.

"I was just kidding!"

"Yeah but there's limits."

"..Yeah. That was a little, too harsh. Go apologize. You're lucky your girlfriend didn't beat you up like mine does EVEN when i COMPLIMENT her."

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah I thought they were going out too, but I kept quiet."

"TAEIL!"

"Alright hurry up. We'll be waiting for you right here."

"Ugh," P.O unwillingly walked over to me,"Hey.."

"Get lost."

"Look. I didn't mean to be that-"

I stand up and turn towards him as I look him right in the eye,"Ever since I've been with you guys, you've been nothing but a jerk! I'm sick and TIRED! All I want is to go home. I miss my other life.. my real life."

"We're THAT boring!?!"
"Haha. Yeah. Well.. P.O is."

"And you don't like P.O oppa because he's.. boring?!"

"..Yeah."

"I'll show you boring!" And with that!.. I felt two hands reach behind me as they grab me from under my thighs and pull me closer.

"YARGH!" P.O whales like a donkey in distress as he leans me on his chest while running towards the water.

"AHHHH!" I yell in shock and discomfort.

"Say good bye to your, 'other' life cause after this, you won't EVER be seeing it again," And not a second later, P.O demonstrates a movement indicating he's going to throw me over board.

"AAAAAHHHH!!! NO!! I want to liiiiive!" I scream while laughing and smiling at the SAME time. That was a good sign, right?

"WOOSH!" P.O exhales a sudden sound, scaring me.

"AAHHH!!!"

"Now this time, I'm really throwing you off."

"NOOO!!" I yell laughingly as I turn to the side and throw my arms around his neck, holding onto him, indicating he shouldn't let go of me, throwing me to the waters below.

At that moment, P.O froze. I felt no movements, but a tall slender and frozen body, standing as though he was stunned.

I lean my head back to take a glimpse at him, to see what he was doing.

"..W-w.. W-why.. are you.. looking at me like that?" I felt something trickle down my face and throat and onto my chest; it was the the feeling of nervouseness that flushed onto my face and downwards and quivvered my heart.

P.O continued to look at me, as I felt him.. also nervous.

{Taeil and Yukwon observig from afar}

"See. I told you they were girlfriend and guyfriend."

"Yeah I knew they were together all along."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"Say Taeil, when will YOU be finding some love?"

"EH!?"

"Not you blushing too!"

"YA!"

"Just look at them tho."

".... Yeah they better get along before they continue to drive me crazy even more."

".. Huh?"

----

"Umm... P.O... op... pa..."

".... HAH! You said oppa didn't you!? You did! YESS!! I finally made you SAY IT!"

O.O What the- "Did you plan this moment all along JUST to make me SAY IT?!?!"

".. Yeah."

"Why you," I raise my hands up to my face as I clench them halfway.

"EEEE!" P.O screaches the WEIRDEST screach I have EVER had, and makes a dash for it as he runs away, knowing he had been threatened.

I run after him and chase him till he ends up infront of his hyungs.

"Alright you two, let's go. In less than a few hours, the sun's going to be setting." Taeil spoke.

"Ye." I utter the last word before we head off.