The Attack

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

It was dark, my feet ached, my head was sore from thinking too much about everything, my stomach was CRAVING for just about, ANYTHING! Yes, he had bought me a mini delta (a mini burger), surprisingly they sold them at the Dooms Town, but, knowing myself, that was nothing.

"... What are you doing?" I open my eyes and look up to find P.O looking over me, in confusion. I had dropped myself on the dusty ground, and had layen there while we were walking to.. NOWHERE!

"Im .. so.. slee.. py.." I reply half-heartedly. I wasn't in the mood to talk. I was exhausted and the last week, (since our journey began) I hadn't got ANY sleep.

"Get up. We have to keep going," he knudged me with his foot, persisting I get up. Too bad for him, I persisted as well; to sleep there.

"...AAIIISSSHH!!" He let out an angry low grunt. I didn't care. What kind of a heartless man was he!?

He leans down and gets on his knees, as he reaches his arms out to pick me up. He lay his hands under me as I rolled over his arms and onto his upper body, throwing him down. He fell down and I lay there, face down, on his chest.

"GOD!" He moaned. He was also in a crappy mood. I didn't blame him.

He got up to sit when I rolled over, face up, onto his legs. I stretched my arms and legs far apart and got into my comfortable sleeping position.

"Oh my god. She sleeps like a ing dead cow," he disappointingly stated as he brought his hands up to his face and shook his head from side to side, sliding his hands and fingers down his hair to his nape.

He got up throwing me over on the dirty ground, "Stay here! I don't give a damn!" He got up and began to walk away. He was leaving but from afar, he just couldn't bring himself to do it as he turned around to look at me.

"Why.. why wasn't I born as Zico? His decision making must be one hella easy of a job," He complained in a low tone as he bagan to walk towards me. Maybe he still had a heart. I can get why he didn't just leave me lying there in the open, he was still a human.

He grabbed me from underneath and held me in his arms as he began to carry me.

"Momma.. I'll be a good girl. Just come back to me, okay?" I utter in my sleep. There was no response as he looked straight ahead, and continued to carry me.

"Stay with me. I'll try.. not.. to be.. annoying.." I paused inbetween, due to exhaustion. My eyes remained close. Everything I was uttering, was in my sleep.

P.O continued to look straight ahead as he chuckled and stated," I doubt it." He already knew me somewhat.

"I'll.. stop.. being.. so hungry just!.. Don't .. leave me.. I have.. no.. one.." I utter once again in my sleep.

He stopped as we came to a rocky cliff. He climbed up a bit more, and leaned down to lay me on the ground. Right after, he layed next to me. He must've been exhausted too, after sleepless nights.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It grew darker as it went deeper into the night. Unawaringly, I had begun snoring.

"Shut IT!" he complained as he turned the other way. I turn into his direction and throw my leg over him.

"Get OFF me!" He angirly shouted as he turned around to look at me. His eyes widened.... in disgust.

He found me smooching in the air, making kissing noises. Yes, I was in a Block B dream as usual.

"Mmmmm..mwah!" I kept going at it. He looked at me in disgust and pure annoyance.

"The are you DOING!?" He looked at me, eyes wide as I reached out my hands and grabbed him around the neck, pulling him in.

"STOOOOOP!!" He yelled trying to remove my hands. I then wrapped my legs around him. I was all over him.

"THE HELL-" And before he could finish, "10? Hee hee NO!.. 20 kids!" I exclaimed in my sleep as he was now on top of me, laying his palms on the ground below, wanting to free himself from my limbs cage.

"Are you always this creepy?" He glared onto my face.

I slightly open my eyes and notice, P.O laying RIGHT ON TOP OF ME!! Little did my concience know, I had grabbed him and lay him on top. I was in my sleep, close to a drunken state you can say. I thought I was still sleeping and so, with eyes half opened, I smilled and said to him, "Want me to sprinkle you with some of my magic?"

He looked at me, sorta scared. He reached his hands out, trying to remove my hands from being clutched onto the back of his neck. But before he could release them, I lean in and bring his lips up to mine. 

His eyes widened as he looked onto me, shocked. I guess he didn't expect me to be this type. But I was a kpop fan, we're all erted and somewhat desperate, like so.

I lean him inwards and clasp onto his top lip. I had officially kissed 'THE' P.O!.. And I didn't even know it!! Still in my sleep, thinking, it was a dream.

He closed his eyes as he lay there on top of me, clasping onto my bottom lip. He was still a guy, so he enjoyed it. And he was the player type, as I had witnessed before. These kinda guys had high and wild hormones, always on fire. They'd try and get into anybody's pants just to relieve their needs.

I still clutched on to his lip as I spoke, "I love you P.O." He didn't repond but laughed into my mouth instead. I laughed back in response. Not a second later, he reached onto my back, pulling my shirt up and placing his hand on my bare skin. I smiled onto our endless kiss, not having a clue it was all so real, even though it felt so real. But so did all my other dreams. (until i would wake up and realize i was constantly making out with my pillow, night after night)

"You wanna make some love to 'The' P.O?" He said, smirking as he had slightly pulled away from the kiss. I laughed as my face flushed a bright pink, "You always' know how to get to me," I reply. My eyes opening slightly.

He flips me over as I end up laying on top of him and he states," Stop me now before it's too late."

I chuckle as I open my eyes and look at him, "Why? Am I killing you over here?" I continued, "Am I that unbearably hot and unavoidable?" And with that his eyes grew wide as he realised, he was just digging me. Whereas before, he had said I wasn't hot at all.

He was ready to get up and leave, but I quickly grab him by the neck and pull him in towards me, as I roll underneath and have him lay over me once again. My mouth stood just inches away from his. I look onto him as I say,

"I know you're going through alot. Knowing about your background, your father ran away leaving your mother behind. And when you became a kpop idol, your mother disapproved and left you. You had to fend for yourself with your younger sister. And now, you've lost your sister. I'm so sorry."

P.O looked at me wide-eyed as he wondered about how everything was so accessable through the internet. But more importantly, his eyes were blood-shot red, and they were teary. What I had said, hit him hard to the core. His heart softened and secretly bled. He looked at me as I'm sure, he just wanted to give me a hug.

I pull him in towards me and kiss him on the lips. I kiss him passionately as a tear falls from the corner of my eye. Followed by more. P.O pulls away as he looks at me. A tear falls from his eye hitting my face as he quickly stiffles his nose and looks up to the sky to prevent anymore from falling.

I looked onto him as I continued to cry,"Do you wanna stay together with me, like this, forever?" And once again, I pull him in for a kiss. He wasn't retaliating. He liked it. And we both, unconciencly, kiss passionately. Although, I'm 99.9% sure, he wasn't doing it unconciencly.

He pulls away as he looks at me and warns, "You just made the wrongest moves," he says as this time, he leans in and begins to kiss away at my jaw line and downwards. He slowly creeps down as he slides his hand on my chest and down to my private area. And back up to my face as he holds it in his palm and tugs on the back of my hair with his big palmed hands.

"CAWWWW!" My eyes widen with the sound of a crow cawing above us. I look straight up to find P.O, have my shirt pulled up and kissing and away at my stomach. I look around as I realize, it's reality.

"YAAAAAAAAA!!!" I scream as I push him off me. He lands on his back. He looks at me as I look at him shocked and scared.

"I can't stop now. You've already ,"And with that, he pounces on me as we hear a few more caws. He didn't give a care but I was scared. I was in the middle of nowhere, being attcked by P.O and had birds swarming around us! I despiced birds. I just couldn't STAND them!

He starts kissing away at my neck again. "AAAHHH!!" I yell as I try pushing him off. I manage to do so and get up to fix my shirt. I look back at him laying there on the ground, sliding his thumb across his lips, smirking away. "You're such a ing ," He exclaimed, unpleasured.

"YOU'RE THE ATTACKING ME LIKE THIS!! I thought I could TRUST YOU!"

"Don't be blaming me. You started it. And I told you before, I can't control myself."

"LIAR!! STOP LYING!!"

"I'm so sorry P.O. You lost your father, your sister, your mother," he mockingly stated in supposedly MY, whining voice.

I ponder for a second, as my eyes widen, realizing, he had enterpreted my dream. I then realized, CRAP! O.O!.. It WASN'T my dream!...!!!!

"Umm.." I embarrassingly look away as he gets up and looks around.

".. It wasn't my fault. I was just.. really exhausted."

"Hmmm.. let's hope you grow even more exhausted after this."

O.o!!!! "You're such a ERT!!! " I yell as I slap his chest, pushing him at the same time.

He chuckles as he looks around. I also stand behind him and scan the area as we both notice a deer below.

"Mmmmmm", P.O hummes to himself. Was he eyeing the DEER in lust now!?!..!?!?!?

P.O looks around as he finally turns around to look at me,"It's still dark. We'll stay here till it's morning. Since it's hot, the animals nap during the day." Hmm.. was he trying to look after me so I don't get attacked by animals? Specifically by that deer down there? .. Ahh. I sighed as my eyes just focused onto him. He was even more hot now than ever before... or was he just looking out for himself since he was probably scared of deers? Aish.. --- . --- as expected.

"Sleep?.. WITH YOU!?" I stutteringly and nervously reply as I hold my hands up to my chest.

"Aiiii.. YOU'RE THE ONE THAT ATTCKED ME FIRST! HOW WAS I TO SAY NO!?"

O.o!! ".. So.. you DO find me hot.." I state as we both look at eachother.

"You're so annoying," He states as he rubs his eye and takes a seat on the ground. I take a seat beside him and insist," So you DO think I'm hot!?"

He turns around and looks at me and says, "When you're in your sleep.. yeah," as he slightly smirks at the corner of his mouth.

My face flushes a bright pink. ".. Really?.." I bet at that moment, he thought I was the dummest thing alive.

I look at him as he turns the other way to lay down, his back facing me. I lay down beside him and place my hand on his arm as I look above him, over his arm and onto his face and say, "And try to control yourself this time."

I tell him next to his ear as he turns around to look up and smiles, "Go to sleep brat."

And with that, we went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"KHAAAA - KHUUUU."

O.O! (< P.O face)

"KHAAA - KHUUU!"

".. HOLY MOTHER ING.. GOD!!" He annoyingly states as he gets up to sit. It was still a little dark, but looked as if it was close to dawn, "Can you just shutup for 2 SECONDS!?" He looks at me as I lay there with my arms and legs all over the place, mouth wide open, continuing to snore.

"KHAAA -" And before I continued to snore further, he leans in and, "OUCH!!!" I yell as I get up to sit.

"Umph!" He exclaims as he lays to the side. I noticed he had been on top of me.

"What do you think you were DOING!?!" I exclaim in anger. Was this another one of his attacks?

"I didn't know what to DO! You snore like a ing lawn mower! I didn't know how to switch ya off so, I.. I.."

"So you BITE ME!? On the place that has the MOST nerves throughout the ENTIRE.. BODY!?

"... Yeah... Not like I bit your shanky little ."

"WHAAAT!?!? LITTLE!?!? SHANKY!?!? My s are gorgeous. You just jealous you don't have any."

"Hah! You don't got nothing."

"I GOT EVERYTHING!! I could prove it to you ANYDAY!!"

"Prove it."

"..uh...uh.. Okay!... .." Did I just get into soemthing way too dangerous for my little petite body?

"Strip already. I'm fly high and I'm not cooling down anytime soon."

O.O! Damn!... I was in trouble. Was I really going to do it!?!