Is there hope?

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

I hear a low angry grunt from below. From below? I open my eyes to find myself holding onto the ledge of the window. The light from outside sat on my face. It lightened my soul and lifted my spirits up.

I continued to hear angry grunts from below and one of the men trying to reach for my foot. He was jumping uncontrollable in his spot. I quickly rose my other hand and caught on to the ledge with more support. I lifted myself up and squirmed my way out of the tiny opening. Thank god for that window.

"AAAHHH!" I yelled as I fell into a mushy stinky trash trailor. It was roomy, but I was hardly able to breath. The smell was unbearable. I reached for the top edge of the trash trailor, and pushed myself up when suddenly, I heard, *BEEEP BEEEP*

Was that, what I think it was!?

I managed to pop my head a little out of the trash trailor when I noticed, a handful of men guiding a huge pick up truck towards me. It was going to take the trash trailor away. Uh-Oh. I was in trouble. I needed to get out fast!

I fell back into the trash trailor and let out a sigh,"Oof!" As i hit the garbage below. Good thing this trailor wasn't empty. It was deep but more than half filled so I was able to get out. I once again reach for the ledge and hold on to it with one hand. I reach my other hand out as I feel the trailor move a bit. Crap! I really had to hurry it up now.

I reach out my other hand and clutch it onto the ledge as well. I needed stable support inorder to be able to push myself forth and out of here. As I get up halfway, the trailor begins to move.

I look up to see one of the men take a glance at me and squint his eyes. My eyes widen as I slip and fall right in. "AAAAHHH!!" I yell boldly as I hit my head on one of the sides of the trailor and fall face into the garbage. "YUKH!" I exclaim. This was pure disgust but what mattered now was that I got out.

"HOLD UP! THERE'S SOMEONE IN THERE!" One of them yell out.

YES! That man had noticed me! I didn't wanna end up in some junk yard. Then I'd be beyond lost!

"HELP!!" I screech on the top of my lungs. I still struggled to get my head out of the scene of the garbage.

"STOP!" I heard voices yell behind us. The driver couldn't hear them and their voices began to get further and further.

I finally managed to get my head out, and look out to see what was going on. The truck comes to a stop. It was a red light.

I look back at the men who had stopped running until they saw me. They began to run again. I continued, "HELP!" as I notice passer-byers beginning to notice me as I continue to scream for help. Some of them stopped in their tracks and stood there starring up at me.

"STOP!!" The men yelped continously as they begun to get closer and closer.

Just as the light turned green, one of the men jumped on to the pick-up truck and held out his hand. I reached out, held it and began to pull him in.

"PULL HARDER!" He yelled over the noise of the wind and the truck.

"I'M TRYING!" I yelled back wanting him to hear me.

"DO YOU WANNA GET OUT OF HERE!?" The man assured.

"OFCOURSE I DO!" I yell in anger. Was this guy stupid?

"THEN PULL WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH!" He replied. I was trying, but it was deeming no use.

"UMPH!" I fall back as the truck comes to a stop. "OUCH!!" I yell as the man falls head first on top of me.

"Watch it!" I yell. Yes, I was angry. This day just wasn't going good for me.

"I'm trying to help you and all you can do is show me your pissy little attitude!? Grow up!" The man insists.

"You don't know what I've been going through today! I was kidnapped from my home, almost , and now THIS!"

"Zico huh?"

What was he talking about? "Zico?" I questioned. I was confused.

"There's plenty like you," he states as he tries to get up. I look up at him and only get to see one side of his face. He was facing the other way.

He looked down as he held his arm,"Aah," he let out a discomfort sigh.

"Are you okay?" I had to ask. He got into this because of me. "This is all my fault. Thanks." I shortened my sentence as I noticed the pain he was in as well as the annoyance on his face.

I rip a small piece of fabric from the bottom of my shirt and just barely place it on his arm when he pulls his arm in, towards himself, and coldly states,"It's fine."

The truck kept moving as the man gets up to look around. He gets back into the trailor and bends down next to me looking me right in the eyes.

"Alright. The next light's about to come up. When I say go, jump! Got it?"

"No wait. How do I jump off and where do I-"

"Alright 1!" I hadn't even finished my sentence and he had already initiated the plan. How was I to jump off this tall big anchoring motor!?

"2!"

"NO WAIT! How do I-"

"3!" He turned around and begun to glare at me, "GO!" He announced pushing me to jump. How was I to jump off this thing!?

The truck had come to a stop but I still didn't have the courage to jump off.

"Are you gonna keep SITTING HERE or are you going to get OUT OF HERE!?" He angerly shouted.

"STOP SHOUTING AT ME!"

"WELL I HAVE TO! YOU WANNA END UP AT THE JUNKS!? It's fine by me I'll just leave."

"NO!" I yell as I hold onto his arm pushing him down making him stay. I needed his guidance and help to get off.

"THEN JUMP!"

And not a second later, I get up and throw one leg over. As I'm about to throw the other leg over, the truck starts moving again. I grasp onto the ledge of the trash trailor as I yell out,

"OW! MY PEE-PEE!" I was sitting on the ledge of the trash trailor. The ledge rested inbetween my thighs and everytime there was a bump on the road,  I would jump in my spot a little and then my V-jay-jay would hit itself hard on to the ledge as I'd sit back down. I kept yelling uncontrollably in pain.

"GET ME OFF OF HERE!" I shout as it really started to ache down there. It kept hitting itself hard against the ledge. My poor woman hood was getting beaten up bad.

"Ahah!" The man stood there as he openly laughed at me.

"DO SOMETHING YOU IDIOT!" I yell in anger. Did this dude even have a HEART!?

He comes down to his last chuckle as he orders,"Alright. Pull your other leg over."

"WHAT!?! ARE YOU CRAZY!?!" Did he want me to throw myself overboard while this big pick-up truck was still MOVING!?

"No, but I am enjoying this."

"YOU ING BASTARD!" I yell as I reach out to smack his arm. Yes indeed, it was a wrong move. I fall right on to him, plummiting us both into the garbage below.

"Ugh. When's this gonna end!?" He moaned. I lay there on top of him as I look up.

"I give up." I sighed,"I'll never get out of here."

He tilts his head up a bit and tries to take a glance at me. I still lay there, on top of him, having no motivation left to even get up and off of him.

He drops his head back and let's out a sigh as well. Then he says, "You're the biggest annoyance I've ever come across. And a pure idiot as well... Haha! How's your doing?"

"SHUTUP!" I yell in anger. He was  seriously ridiculing and mocking at me while I was going through all this!? This inconsiderate bastard!

I turn around falling off of him. I fall off laying next to him, turned the opposite way.

"Don't trust Zico."

"...What?" I question turning around to face him. He lay there starring at the sky with his head resting on his arms and hands placed underneath it.

"Nothing," And with that, he turns the other way. I also turn the other way but ponder, is Zico possibly one of the evil men? And this guy clearly knew him well. He told me not to trust him. But was I able to trust this guy to begin with?