A High End 'Chase' Unravelled

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

I run down the hall as I stop in my tracks. P.O stood there right infront of me as my heart skipped a beat. It felt as if P.O had come for me. My savior. It all felt like a dream.

"C-MON!" He yelled waking me up from my deep thoughts. Crap I wanted to dream more but now wasn't the time.

"Hurry!" He kept yelling.

"I'm running as fast as I can! Why are you always yelling at me!?" This isn't the kind of P.O I always dreamt about.

He stops suddenly and turns around giving me the sharpest and scariest glare I had ever come across. I slightly jump at my feet as I find myself starring right into his angry death defying glare.

"Stop, whining, like .. And let's, get out, of here..."

And with that he turns around, grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me along behind him.

"Ouch", I whine in pain. He always grabbed me by the wrist. And his grab was so tight, he was literally churning my skin!

We passed through several stalls when the P.A system went on and a lady announced,"Two people, a man and a woman, have violated the rights on this train. They are on the run now. Stop them."

--__-- Really? It felt like we were in some action movie and this was our toughest scene to play out. Too bad it wasn't a filming; It was real.

"!" Exclaimed P.O. We looked around as we saw staff members headed towards us from both ways. This did not look good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oof!" We were thrown off the subway train and it left, leaving us standing there at a subway stop. We looked around for people so we could ask for the current location as well as directions. To our luck, we spotted an old man sitting on a bench nearby.

P.O walked up to him, and I followed.

"Hey there. Do you possibly know where we are right now?" P.O asked as we stood there for a bit waiting for a reply.

".. Y-you.. are.. " And without going on any further, he looks up at me and pulls out his hand initiating I sat next to him.

I looked at P.O as he looked away. What a cold arrogant man. He didn't even look at me.

I went and sat next to the old man as P.O left our side, looking for something.

"My.. daughter.. very .. beautiful.. she.. liked... Blow B.. They .. take her.. away."

??? Huh?? What was this man trying to say?

He pulled out a newspaper that lay next to him and flipped a couple of pages. He handed me the papers and pointed to a picture with a text underneath. I looked at the old man, and then at the newspaper. I read the heading which read,'Is Block B really the kind of idol group we all think it is?'

I looked at the old man in confusion as I continued to read,

'Block B, a famous idol group with thousands of fans looking up to them. But, what if they're not the kind of men we all thought they were? Block B have been rumoured to be kidnapping, young teenage girls. Is this really true? Police are investigating and have yet to find if this is true. An anonymous passer-byer told us,"They took away my daughter. And I fear they are taking away others' as well". There have been recent reports about young teenage girls missing from their homes but police have yet to witness and catch these men. If you have any information on this, please call toll-free at 1-800-335-7658. Police need all the information they can get.

My heart came to a stop. I felt my soul jump out of my body and my stomach twist to its ends and it felt as if my guts were about to spill out. My throat felt dry and my eyes widened. My mouth dropped to the ground as I froze on the spot.

I turned around to look at the old man as he pointed at P.O who was heading back towards us, lighting up a cigar as he stuffed the rest of the box in his back pocket.

My eyes began to turn blood-shot red and I felt tears ready to gush forth. I looked onto P.O as I shook my head in disbelief.

"Be..careful.. young.. woman.." The old man whispered near me from behind. I was in shock and utter disbelief. This couldn't be true. No way. It was a lie. But it was on the papers. It couldn't have been a lie.

I began to smell smoke close by as my hands quickened and folded away the newspaper, placing it in my pocket.

I looked up at P.O as he tilted his head telling me to come with him. He wasn't taking me home, but to his hide-out where the rest waited for him inorder for them to feast on me one by one.

I got up as I began to follow him, looking at the old man for the last time as I turned the other way. I was dragging us behind, but ofcourse.

Anger was building up inside of me. I was fuming. The anger became so strong, it overlapped my fear of this group I had earlier gained. And without thinking any further, I blurt out in anger,

"SO ALL YOU WANNA DO IS ING ME!?!?"

P.O stopped in his tracks. So did I. I didn't wanna be near him. But yet, I felt like going up to his face and smacking that ty filth-filled face of his, I once thought to be hot, and knocking it out for good.

He turned around as his eyes were shot with a deep red. What was he so angry about? That I had figured his plan?! this hole of a bastard. I had lost all respect.

" you!?.. YOU!? Do you even know how much I despise that hell of a word?" Please! Was this him in his acting mode cause honestly, I wasn't falling for it.

"So that's it? All this while you thought I was going to take you to some secret hide-away and you!?" How'd he know EXACTLY what I had thought of!?

"Hah! Don't make me ing take a swing at you. I can do it and not give a about it." Wanting to hit a girl!? This dude was just upright wrong in every single possible DAMN WAY!

"HIT ME! ... HIT ME!!! Cause you know what, I'm calling."

"Calling who?"He chuckled.

I pull out the newspaper infront of him showing him the breaking news.

"Block B kidnapping young girls... there goes your reputation, and soon, your fans. And then, your career and lastly!... You'll be left with nothing." I was confident and fierce. This kind of brought me so much anger, especially now knowing these boys had blind-sided me and so many other die-hard fans. I was boling with rage inside.

"Call."

What!? Did this guy WANT to end up in jail? Was he really THAT stupid?

"I guess you don't mind going to jail"

"No. It's because I know I ain't a sickening bastard."

"Yes you ARE!.. You're sick all over!"

"JUST CAUSE! I'm into hot ing y women, doesn't mean I'm SICK!.. I've lost my sister to a bastard, and I wouldn't do the same to another." He pulled out another cigar and smoked away.

What? Now I was confused. Is this guy just trying to fool me? But then, hold on. I mean, he can get a lady just like THAT! ..Like I had seen in the subway train and I don't think anyone would be insane and patient enough to go through all this just to get her at a certain location and do her. So then, why was he helping me?

After thinking quite deep for a while, I noticed P.O sitting at a bench, smoking. Looking at the scene, he didn't look like someone who'd wanna go through the amount of he went through with me just to have me stripped down. There was something else to it. And I was curious, as any other person, especially a Block B fan, would be.

I walk up to him as I stand before him, looking down on him.

"Look! Why are you even helping me?" I questioned in curiosity.

"Since your in on it all, I have no choice but to keep you in on this so you don't go spreading it all out just yet. We need your help."

... MY help!? I thought I was the one in need of help. Was this a turn in events!?