Taeil's Secret

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

UKwon had suddenly jumped at me, placing his hands on my shoulders and asking for my.. help!?

"You want.. MY.. help!?" I asked, confused and bewildered.

"HURRY!!" UKwon protested as he pulled on my wrist.

I was being practically dragged to wherever UKwon desired when shortly, he came to hault, casuing me to crash into him.

"Oof!" I let out a sigh as I quickly wrapped my arms around his turso. Once I had balanced myself out, I pulled back as I tilted my head, peeking out from behind UKwon.

My eyes went wide. My face bore a huge gaping hole in it. What in the-

"Let... GO!" P.O tried to tug his shirt away from Taeil's grip.

"You ing little moron.. how DARE you even have the URGE to get at our great, amazing, initiative leader ZICO!? .. Are you even in your right MIND!?!?" Taeil pressed the tip of his index finger on the side of P.O's forehead, implying force on the degrading poke.

"YES!.. So WHAT if i wanna get at that stupid erted !!" P.O huffed as he tugged n pulled on his shirt. He fell out of Taeils grasp, landing bottom-first onto the hard dusty pathway.

"He aint a ! He's into lustful.... attributes!.. elements!.. fads! You can't BLAME him for THAT! We're all.. the same!" Taeil defended.

"Oh yeah!?" P.O pulled himself off the ground as he stood infront of Taeil, eyeing him down,"They don't ing go as far as to .. freaking.. your own dang SISTER!!" P.O bellowed in Taeils face, having to splatter a few droplets of spit onto his face.

Taeil immediately pushed P.O away as he wiped the spit off his face,"He did NOT .. your darn SISTERRR!!!" Taeil angerly shouted back.

"Oh!?.. Then what DID happen Tae.. UH!? .. UH!??" P.O took steps towards Taeil, approaching him fiercely, wanting to hear from him the complete and utter lie he was to spill at him, in hopes of defending the leader.

Taeil turned the other way as he sighed deeply.

"What!?.. You don't .. KNOW!?" P.O raised his eyebrows at him, holding out his arms as he tried to have a glimpse at Taeils face, which was turned the other way. "OfCOURSE you know!.. But you can't freaking come up with anything that'll be in defense to our 'OH SO.. BELOVED' leader," P.O seemed to have calmed down... seemed.. to have..

".. What are we even..DOING!?.. What... i mean.. WHO.. are we even.. exactly?" P.O paused inbetween words as he questioned their mere existance,"Is THIS what we've been brought down for, onto this planet, to freaking.. and kidnap and.. hold hostage and steal and ALLLL this that we do!... To innocent people who have done absolutely NO cause of harm or .. ANYTHING! For that matter.. to us?! So we just.. GRAP random girls off the streets and do every possible.. NASTY to them!? Yeah.. cause that's how we make a living right? We sell em' off and trade em' and use em' to our advantage because CLEARLY!.. There's no other available job out there which we COULD HAVE and CAN.. persue. ... WAH!.. Aren't we just GREAT!?" P.O dropped his arms to the side as he looked away and sighed of frustration, sweeping his fingers into his hair and tugging back on the delecate thin specimens.

Taeil turned around to face P.O as he glared onto him, losing himself in the young boy. He lost eye focus, and gazed at the young boy, but soon enough, quickly snapped out of it as he swiftly turned to look the other way. He didn't wanna appear weak infront of the youngsters.

"...Whaaaaat.. just... hap.. pen..ed?" UKwon paused inbetween words and letters as he tried to take the whole incident in.

"....WOAW!" I expressed mindlessly,"Ow!" UKwon blew a gentle smack at my forehead. Right. I shouldn't be getting all excited in such situations. It might not seem as important to me, whatever issues they're facing right now, but it was defenitely important and a pretty serious topic for them.

Ring ring, ring ring

"Yeobseyo?" Taeil answered his cell as we all perked up and threw our full attention to Taeil.

".... YEH!?" Taeil turned around as he looked over to us. His expression had changed. He looked shocked and in distrought. I wonder what was being said to him on the other line.

"B-b-but why... HERE?! .. I mean.. we're going there anyways. We'll probably get there by-... yeah!... You don't-..... AGGHH!" Tail extracted the phone from his ear as he hung up on the caller.

"What's going on?" UKwon asked, the question we all, I'm sure, had in our minds.

"... It's Jaehyo..," and there it was, the unexpected answer.

"What is he saying?" UKwon asked further.

".. He'll meet us on Troginy Dr.," Taeil explained. P.O's eyes grew slightly wide and UKwon showed an expression of discomfort. Since today was the DAY, I'm guessing the boys were extra tense and worried and probably even a tad bit nervous, having to finally make it back, in literally hardly any time at ALL, to the 'king's lare'.

Taeil stuffed the phone into his pocket as he began to move out,"Hurry. We have to be there by half past 11," he ordered, being the eldest among us.

Unconciencly, the three of us stood there as we watched Taeil's back from the short distance. We all came back to our senses as we exchanged looks. Almost immediately, I jumped at P.O as I pulled on his wrist, pulling him to the side of the pathway, as UKwon also gathered next to us.

"So?" I questioned, wanting to know if we were still going with our initial plan.

"So?" P.O raised an eyebrow, not sure what I was talking about.

"Are we ganna do it?" I looked at both of them, as they both looked over to eachother and then back at me,"... Let's DO THIS!" UKwon cheered loudly as he held out a fist in the middle of our somewhat circle.

"I'm in," spoke a soft gentle voice from... from..

"TAEIL!!!!" I shouted loudly as I jumped in my spot and backed away, pulling on the two to get back as well.

"I guess.. I'll have to side with Zico then," Taeil turned around to walk away.

"ANI!" I yell at him, resulting in him stopping in his tracks. I look over to P.O and Ukwon, receiving a nod from both of them. I nod back as I make my way up to Taeil and place a hand on his shoulder, turning him around,"You're in," I smile at him.

"YESSSS!!! Let's DO THIS!!!!" UKwon cheered followed by P.O's mysalanious cheers.

Taeil looked at the two as he managed a smile and turned around as we all followed behind him.

The sun was growing brighter and FINALLY, we were at the CITY! We came from the exit of 1 highway to the exit of another, all by walk, as we walked past the lights and came to civilization.

"I'm HUNNNNGRYYYYY!" I whined in a hoarse and deep caveman-like voice. The three boys all turned back to make sure the voice had exceeded from my mouth and it wasn't just some traffic noise. To their surprise...

"FOOOODDD!" I groaned deeper.

The three boys all glared at me with disarray as they began to speed up.

".. HEY!.. WHy are you all-," I stopped and looked up as the three boys sped up, trying to get away from me.

"WAIIITT!!" I yelled annoyingly after them as I tried in my best capability to speed up after them but my legs and feet were extremely weak and had grown immensely fragile and wobbly.

I caught up to them as they walked onto a back porch. It was an outdoor cafe. They all took a seat at a table as I made my way up to them and took the forth seat.

"Perfect timing," Taeil looked down at his watch,"11:12," Although it was a little off from perfect, it was important that we had ATLEAST made it!

"Say.. Taeil. How come.. you decided to come over.. to our side?" I looked straight at him as he scrunched his nose and looked away, tapping at the table with his slender fingers.

P.O and UKwon looked over to Taeil as he finally opened his mouth to utter some words,"... I'm gay."

....