A Shocking Interphase

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

"Here we are," he announced.

"Do you even know the way?" I questioned looking around the subway station.

"Hey you! Do you got a cigar on ya?" Was this the time to be even asking for a cigar?

"Sorry about that," I bowed halfway to the passer-by, "Show some respect," I mumble silently next to the mans' ear.

"Do you have a cigar or not?" He persisted on getting that cigar. Atleast he should have some respect. There was honestly nothing good about this man. But why was he helping me?

"Ugh this is killing me!" As I was about to question as to why he was helping me, he reaches his hands towards his face and.. peels off.. HIS FACE!?!!?

*GASP*!!!!!!! "WHAAAAAAAAA!!?!??!? P.O!??!?!?!?!?"

"Ssshh!" He runs up and places a finger up to my mouth insisting I shut my mouth,"Can you stop yelling everything out?"

NO!!! I COULDN'T!!!! HOW COULD I!?!! It's THE P.O!.. P.O!!!!!!!!

"I'm not supposed to be out here." He looked as if he was hiding something from the others. But I was too speechless and still gagging over what had just happened... H-HOW!?!? W-WHEN!??! W-WHERE!!?!? I just wasn't able to believe it. This whole time I was with THE P.O!!! And I had acted like such an idiot. AAAAHHH!! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW SOONER!!!!

He peeled off the ramaining mask bits that stuck to his face. Why was he under disguise this whole time!?!

"I..I....I..."

"Alright you can calm down. It aint such a biggy. I'm under disguise but isn't every other idol when they don't wanna be noticed?"

Okay he did have a point there but STILL! I was so curious as to what was going ON!

"B-b-b"

"Alright the subway's here," he states as he turns his back to face the subway train.

"C-mon!" He turns around, telling me to move it. I was just so shocked and lost, I didn't have a clue what was going on anymore. I had completely forgot the fact I was even kidnapped!

"Oh !" He snaps as he turns the other way and runs up towards a a vender running his small tent-like shop.

I follow him up to the shop.

"Do you guys got any caps or hats on ya?" He asks as he looks around the shop.

I begun to look around as well as I notice a big stash of candy. OH MY WORD! Was I in candy HEAVEN!? Someone help me cause I can't control myself!

Just then my tummy grumbles. Yes I was hungry... EXTREMELY FAMISHED! I needed something to eat or I wasn't gonna be able to LIVE! And without thinking any further, I state," I want some of those jaw breakers, some bubblegum, some of that oh henry chocolate bars you got there, some sour keys... oh! And everykind of those chips over there," I was able to go on and on! I had no control over myself right now. The hunger was getting to me.

"Do I look like some rich fool to you?" He questioned, looking at me strangely with concern.

Was it MY fault I was in this mess? The only thing I had aten since yesterday evening was a half box of noodles and that didn't do anything! I'm naturally a big eater and a small box of half filled noodles aint much at all.

Just then, the subway train behind us, came to a stop. P.O (I'm still in shock it's him by the way) quickly went to the ticket booth after buying himself a cap.

He began to run back as I stood there waiting for him. He caught up to me and spun me the other way, making me face the subway train, and began to push me from behind up to the train and in through the entrance.

The doors behind us shut as P.O continued to push me from behind and into the train. He led me past 2 more entrances, inside the train, as we came to the second last train stall where hardly anyone sat.

(You know how trains have many sitting rooms attatched together, like it isn't just one long hall of seats but many seperate rooms that are connected together and each stall (seperate room) has its' own seats - If you've been in trains or subway trains, you know what I'm talking about)

P.O sat down at a seat leaving me standing there in the hallway and now having no support, I suddenly collapse to the floor.

"AAAHHH!!!" I begin to hit the floor with my fists in anger. I get up and quickly hold onto a seat rail as I find P.O, and take the seat next to him.

"What is wrong-" And there I noticed him, arms crossed and eyes shut. He had headphones placed in his ears that were connected to the seat, like an airplane.

"This is pretty neat," I declare. It sure was. I take the pair of headphones next to his, and plug it in my ears. O.o! I immediately pull them out of my ears.