A Secret Interraction

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

"Strawberries for sale! 4 for 5! Get yours' now!"

We kept hearing voices calling, busy street noises and dogs howling and barking. We look up above the hill until we see, a street FULL of people! Stores, cars, cats and dogs chasing around. I hadn't seen people and animals and automobiles or ANY of this stuff for a WEEK now!.. It definitely felt weird, but I felt at home.

"Damn!" What was he about. WE were here!.. Weren't we? "Is your brain THAT minimized to logical thinking?"

"Huh?" Why was he always so confusing?

".. Full on babo. Is this your HOMETOWN? REALLY?"

I look around as I see some buildings, but no houses. No, it didn't look like home. The city, I assumed, was rather small.

"Ah.." I sigh realizingly. Please don't call me stupid again PLEAAASE don't-

"This aint where I'm from either. Where could we possibly be?"

"..Have you ever come out of town, to towns or cities nearby?" I asked, also trying to figure out where we were.

".. To think you still had some brain cells left in that cramped up, jammed head of yours"

"YAAAAAA!!!.... I just.. asked"

"OFCOURSE I haven't if I don't know where this place IS!"

"Gosh!.. Why are you SCREAMING AT ME?!!?"

".. Cause you annoy me to my deepest core."

"Like you don't annoy me to MY deepest core," I reply as I cross my arms.

"Hello. We're having a sale day today in these specified stores. Today we're having sales in most clothe shops; the ones' listed here. You are welcome to check them out and maybe even.. freeload some stuff."

O.o !!?!? Was this lady.. telling us to STEAL!?!

"AHAHA! GOD your good man."

HUH!?!? WHAT IN THE WORLD!! .. Is she someone he's slept with before? Not surprising. -- . --

"Shhh. I've been sent. In need. Of clothes," the lady hushed.

"Ahhh," P.O nodded.

What!?! Why were they talking in code!?

They both turn away, leaving to someplace. I quickly gather myself together and rush after them.

"Alright. Keep it cool," the lady hints to us.

All 3 of us make our way though the doors as we follow the lady through a clothes isle. She kept leadin us, all the way and into.. the changing stall. She locks the door behind us.

"Alright! We nee-" And she looks at me, starring at me from head to toe, and then looks at P.O, "Can we.. trust her?"

"Oh yeah! I'm sure she won't get it anyways."

"YAAAAAA!!.. I'm not THAT stupid!"

P.O looks at me as he smirks proudly. Woops!.. I just admitted to being.. stupid.. AAAAHH!! Why was I so.... STUPID!..!?!? .. --___-- Just let it go.

"Alright then." And within just a few moments, the lady beigns to strip.

O.o!!! "AAAHH!! What are you DOING!!?" And before I could gag any further, she had stripped off from her dress. And what was the end result?... A MAN!.. a short petite man stood infront of us, smiling, all the way.

"WHHHHAAAAA!?!??!?!" I hit the back wall as I slowly fall to the floor.

"Hah. Zico needs a change?"

"Yup!" It was TAEIL!!!!!!!!

"Alright. I'll go in there and pick a few out for us. You work on the vent." P.O assigned.

"Gotchya! Ahh- Aren't you.. going to.. get her something?"

P.O looks at me, as he stares me up and down, "Alright then. Im'a be back in a few."

"Uh, I don't need-" And with that, P.O leaves.

"Pssh. Look at the STATE of you! Even though we run low on cash, you still gotta live in style, ain't that right?" Taeil winks.

".. Uh.. yeah.. I guess..so umm.. How.. did you," I stutter at his wink as I point to the dress on the floor. GAH!!! Block B was KILLING ME!!

"Hah! We always do this. It's regular planning. We're pretty good at it." And with that, Taeil takes out a screw driver and begins working at the vent. And HOW did he get up there?

"Eee.. ahh!.. Ooh!.. T.. Taeil.. Please.. AAH!" I was boosting Taeil from below. His feet were aching away at my shoulders as I struggled to hold him tight, and tried to keep myself stable. It was painful, but I tried my utmost hardest to not fall. Block B needed me! ... Even though.. it wasn't for the right purposes. But it gave me satisfaction, being able to help Block B out.

"Got it!" And with that he jumps down, placing the vent screen on the floor, as silently as possible.

And just then, the door swings open,"You guys still standing!? Get a move on!" He had thrown a few pairs of clothings over his shoulder, when I noticed... a dress? on top of all the other clothes, "Umm, " I wanted to tell him if I could chose myself but he kept pushing me, insisting to me to hurry.

I stood at the wall, as Taeil got up on top of me once again. He had got down with the swing of the door, thinking it might've been someone else. "Aaahhh!" I shrieked in pain.

"SHUSH!" P.O looked at me, bringing a finger up to his lips.
"Shouldn't YOU be doing this job," I whispered.

Taeil reaches into the vent and holds up an ok sign. P.O nods his head and throws the clothes over to him, as he catches them. He then grabs me by the legs, placing one arm underneath my , pulling me over on to his shoulder, as I sat on it, bewildered.

"C'mon!" Taeil whispered. I was enjoying it on P.O's shoulder,too much to want to get up already.

"Ya! It's not even like you fit. You're fat as hell.Get up already!" P.O hissed from below. Ugh! What a jackass.

"I lean over to the vent, and hold the edge with my fingers, as P.O pushes me from below, giving me a boost, from my .

O.O, "YAAA!! Don't touch my !"

"It ain't even a pretty ." And with that, he pulls my jeans by the waist, and manages to peek inside.

"AAAHHH!!!" I scream, beginning to kick him insanely. And suddenly, I take one to his nuts.

"YAW!" He screams as he lets go, dropping me to the floor.
"AAAHH!" I scream, quickly holding my mouth,trying to not make it look like we were doing anything suspicious inside.

"You.. freaking.. AH!" He moaned in pain as he held his crotch intensly. (If you were standing right outside the stall, all you'd hear is and screaming signs)

I get down, stick my tongue out as I lean into his face and warn, "Don't EVER.. touch my again. Or you won't be in this situation... AH!" I yell as P.O grabs me from the back of my head turning me the other way (so I wasn't able to look at his face), my back leaning on his chest now, "I'm getting you back for this." He whispered into my ear.

"Ahh," I continued to whine in pain, as he twisted my thinned layered flesh wrist. He let go throwing me to the wall.

"Hurry up!" Taeil commanded.

P.O swooped in, and grabbed me from the back, once again supporting me from the . I didn't complain about my this time and just ignored. I didn't want to go through the same thing again.

And with one push, he boosts me up to the vent, as I reach up, grabbing it by my fingers. Taeil throws out a hand, helping me to get in. I grab it as he pulls me, and i push myself up to the vent. I manage to get in.

A few short seconds later, I hear a low grunt as P.O makes his way into the vent, pushing me, making room for himself.

"Argh!" I growl as I look back, squinting my eyes and biting my lip from uttering anything else that might start another brawl between us.

"Excuse me. You are not allowed to-" My eyes widened as I heard someone from below. One of the staff members had walked into the stall, after hearing the awkward noises coming from inside.

Taeil looked back at P.O, as they both stiffled their laughter.

Honestly, these dudes had backward heads with backwarded minds. How was this FUN!? We almost got CAUGHT!

"Hello! Who's in there!?!" Woops!.. I spoke too soon.

"Run!" P.O whisperly shouted from behind. And with that, Taeil makes a run, or actually 'crawl' in this case. I crawl right behind him, but my knees almost immediately begin to hurt.

"You're slowing us behind! Get a move on... NOW!" P.O shouted this time. I was falling behind, but what was I to do, I wasn't used to these highly dangerous activities these boys were so fond of.

"My.. knees.. OUCH!" I yell as P.O pushes me from behind, making my face land on the hard metallic vent shute, uproaring a loud clangy sound, like 2 pots being hit by one another.

"Your so freakin.. MEAN!" I shout, as my heart begins to feel heavy. Did I seriously wanna.. CRY!? At a time like THIS!??!

"Don't tell me you're upset? Hah! Babo ineunda." That was IT! He hit the last patience cell I had left inside of me. The rest had all already been demolished by him.

"I'm literally SICK and TIRED OF YOU! You know that?"

"No.. unfortunetly I don't," he sarcasticly remarks.

"Eeeeeee.. AAARRGGGHH!!!!" I yell. I just couldn't take his sligh cold filled stupid remarks anymore!! It was eating away at every last bit of patience I had left in me.

"Hurry up! What are you guys doing!?" Taeil popped out his head from the far right. He had already made a turn in the vent, while we, still bickered and argued near the entrance hole.

"Stop right there! Don't move an inch!" We both immediately sway our heads to the side and behind us, when we see a staff member holding out a flashlight, glarring in at us. She must've been standing on something to have been able to get up to the vent. Unlike us, where I had to be the one boosting. I thought men were always the boosters but, not with Block B. They had to take some sort of advantage from you.

It was then and there, when we dropped the arguing and scurried to where Taeil had popped his head out from before.

At this particualr moment in time, I only saw the right turn in the vent and that's all I thought, making that turn. I couldn't focus on my sore knees right now. We had to get out of here and fast!

"What a SLOWPOKE!" And with that P.O, pushes me from behind, sliding me across the vent, through turns and everything.

"Ouch!.. OW!" I continued to shriek in pain, as my head kept banging into the metallic vent walls.

"Go go go!" Huh? I look straight forward, as I see P.O's face... what??

"GO!" He commands impatiently once again. I was jammed in the chute, curled into a ball and bent over like I was halfway through a summer-sault. I fix my position and turn the other way, to find a hole which lead down to a-

"AAAAAHHH!!" P.O gave me a push from behind. ALWAYS pushing and pulling me to wherever he desired, as if I was a play toy. No thoughts as to whether it might hurt me or not, none whatsoever!

I pull my head out as I scan the area, suddenly plugging my nose, "EWWW!" Guess. It was once again.. a big.. green.. TRASH can!.. Yup! It was the  big green trash can that also first led me to this horrendous, exhaut filled, long of a journey. But where were we to be exact? P.O had said earlier he didn't know this place. So..

"Yukh!" I whined as I threw some trash off my self.

"Alright. Let's go." Taeil assigned. It was better we got out of here as soon as possible, before the same thing happens to us, again.

P.O jumps out the trash can in one big leap.

8O !!!!!!!!!!! I awed in amazement as my eyes widened. P.O looked over at me as he shrugged some dirt off his shoulder and began to walk off, smirking a quick 1 second smirk.

"You my lady, need some help," Taeil looks over at me as he gets up, wrapping an arm around my waist, boosting me up, out of the garbage.

*O* !!!!!!!!!!!!! And I was in another world. What P.O did, was hot but, what Taeil did!.. Now THAT!.. Was just too good for words.

"Oh god.. Taeil bro!.. We gotta go!" P.O yelled out from afar. I had remembered P.O had said in our travels before, that Taeil was a lady's man. He was really fond of women. Ofcourse, not in a 'committed-in-a-relationship' kind of way. None of these boys were like that. They all believed in 2 timing. Pssh! Not even!.. 1000 timings!! But nonetheless, I couldn't help but admire and deeply praise their sneaky acts, like the one Taeil was currently working on, with me.

"C'mon baby, push!" O.O Alright I KNOW what you're thinking!.. Ah what the heck! Keep thinking so!

"Ah!" I let out a deep sigh as I push my way out, grabbing on to Taeil, as I stumbled on the garbage below my feet.

"...DUDE!" P.O whined. I knew he wasn't in a hurry to get out of there, he was just jealous.

And as I turn around , from looking into P.O's direction, onto Taeil's, I feel an itch on the side of my face. His hand was carassing the side of my face, as he made his way up and down my jawline. He was oozing out of proportion. It felt good. But was very sudden.

"YAAA!" P.O yelled as he beagn to fast pase towards us.

"You just need to.. grow a bit honey. I'll be waiting," And with his signature lip biting and wink, he throws himself off the big trash cantine.

I was frazzled. I stood there, starring into the air. I didn't know what had just happened, but I had wished it hadn't ended so soon.

"YA! .. Are you just ganna stand there half way.. or fall already?"

Wha- "AAAHHH!!" I throw my hands out, flapping them out like a bird, huffing and puffing into them.

"What.. the... ahahahahaa!" P.O begins to laugh uncontrollably while Taeil pouces onto the trash can, and grabs me from below, just in time.

"Ahhh.. oh god.. Phew! Thanks SO much Taeil," I thank as I breathe heavily inbetween.

"Aaahahahahaaa! Oh man.. ohhhh .. DAMN! You should've seen your-" And without letting him carry it on any further, I grab him by the collar, pulling him in, as I glare into him, stating,"You'll be sorry you ever laughed in my face."

"..Uhuh.. And what's a little whimp like you going to do to me?" He raises both his eyebrows, as he stares back at me, leaning back and throwing his head up a bit, showing a proud expression.

"...I..I" Why was I always being such a whimp? He was right! This time, I was going to get back at him, like he always does to ME! He always talks back rudely, showing no respect, looks down on me, always calls me stupid but THIS TIME!.. I'm going to show HIM some of my arrogant side.

"The next time you're struck with some calamity, just remember my darling good looks." I throw my head back, showing my proud expression as well.

He leans back, a bit surprised. But quickly washes it away as he looks the other way, and pulls my gripped hand off his collar.

"So.. if we go this way.. it should .. yes! This way it is! It will defintely lead us back!"

.... Huh??? Me and P.O both look at eachother, confused, as Taeil had it all figured out. We were too busy bickering, as usual, to have taken a listen to Taeil.

{A lil somefin for u guyz.. BTR APPRECIATE IT!! I spent an HR doin it.. when I could've been.. doing.. something.. productive... .....}

"Ugh," I sigh as I throw my arms at my side, and hang my upper body downwards, as I sulk away.

We were on it again. Now going to wherever our trusty guide Taeil took us.

"Oof!" I bump into P.O's back, as they had come to a sudden stop, "Why are we- WOAW!"