Going Too Far

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

We had been walking for the past few hours, and had already come out of town, going to the next town, when we arrived.

"GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO!.. CHI CHI!!"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" The crowd of people shouted in excitement.

We had just entered town when infront of us, stood a HUGE crowd of people, infront of a stage that had been set up on the streets. It was like a mini concert. And it looked HELLA exciting! I hadn't been to concerts for a while now! I'd always be at Block B's concerts mostly, but I also went to other concerts as well. There wasn't a month where I wasn't at a concert. I just LOVED asian concerts. The loads of people, the insanity but most importantly, the ones on stage! They deemed the most interesting part of a concert for me, ofcourse.

"Na Hooooo" And the song had begun.

"OMO! .. OMO OMO OMO! Let's GO!" I yelled excitedly at the others as I rushed to get into the crowd.

"Nooooo.. no no no," P.O exclaimed, holding me back by the neck of my tank top, "We need to get going. It's already been two weeks!"

"... But one little concert-"

"NO!.. Did you not promise me in the first couple of days, you'll listen to whatever I said?..??"

"... No?.." I squinted my eyes and tilted my head, as I look at him, confused, "Would I ever promise you such a thing.. hah!.. Don't make me laugh," I sway from side-to-side to let go of his grip.

"Love is energyyy-energyyy," The girl group continued to sing.

'AAAAAAHHHH!!!" I shouted. The song was good. I had never heard of CHI CHI before, but I quite enjoyed it.

"Hurry Up! What is this anyway??" Taeil exclaimed impatient.

"I know bro. We got to get a move on. This is taking WAY longer than it should!"

They were both impatient, and without saying anything to me, P.O dragged me by my belt, to wherever they were heading.

"Let.. GO!" Who WAS this guy pulling me from my belt ANYWAYS!?

*Clutch* O.o !!!

P.O stopped, to look at me. He turned around and looked down. My belt had cutched open. It was getting old, and I had expected it to lose it's tight grip at some point.

"What's going on NOW?" Taeil came over, and looked down at me as he and P.O both expressed, "WOAW!.."

O.o I was shocked. I looked up at the boys, to find them eying my privatal area.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I turned around almost immediately, fixing my belt. My pink, white polka-dot infilled underwear was showing. No wonder the dudes wanted to take a look, ERTS!

"Wait we wanna see!" P.O whined.

"We wanna seee!" Taeil whined right after.

"GET AWAYYY!!" I yell at the boys as I swing my hands around, shoo-ing them away.

"What the-" I looked down to notice P.O's head leaned at one side of my hip, and Taeil at the other.

"YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I yelled again. These boys just weren't giving me my PRIVACY!

 "You wear... little.. BABY.. UNDERWEARS!?" P.O was shocked. So what!? I liked wearing.. comfortable stuff.

"BWAAAHAHAHHAAA!" The two boys begin to die of laughter. them. I thought to myself. I went and hid behind a tree.

"Stupid erted -"

"Here," I see a hand pull out from behind the tree. I look down and quickly place my hands on the area where the top part of my underwear was visible and look straight ahead. I wasn't turning around for them.

"I ain't ganna look. Just take this." He was holding a.. dress? in his hand. I looked at it for a good 1 minute until P.O got frustrated of holding it.

"DUDE!" He exclaimed as he turned out from behind the tree and faced me on the other side of the tree, "I got this, way back, at the clothes shop..... "

He looked at me blankly as I looked back blanckly.. confused. Why'd he get ME a dress? Oh right! Cause Taeil before had hinted at him to get me one since my tank top and jeans were all tathered and ripped. Not to mention, the bottom of my tank was completely missing since i had ripped it off on the first day i went missing, insisting then to wrap it around P.O. At the time, when I was NICE! Now I had completely lost patience, always frustrated and just.. stressed out!... But why was it, at times, I didn't feel so stressed? All I can say for sure is, I was beyond exhausted and hungry!

".. Aren't you.." Why was P.O acting like this. He kept holding the dress as he suddenly drops it, "Do whatever you want with it."

I come from around the tree in less than a minute as P.O immediately turns around, "Aren't you.. ganna .."

"What?"

".. I didn't get that for NOTHING!" I come from behind the tree, unchanged. Still in my worn out tank and jeans.

"..Right.. and I'm not some dog to have clothes just thrown at me, and commanded to wear them. I'm not someone to follow orders."

P.O walks up to me as he stands inches away, "Now you be a good girl, and wear it. We don't wanna hang around filthy, ty looking s like you."

And it hit me!.. 'The' P.O! .. Had said such a loathful thing to me, it ate away at me every inch of the way. It killed me inside. My eyes began to tear up. I always looked up at him, amdmired him and supported him  but THIS!.. THIS!.. Is what I GET!?

And with a flash, I took off like a speeding jolt.

"Tsk. Damn dude." Taeil said to P.O, as he ran after me.

I found a rock on a green field, as I made my way to it, and sat on it.

"Hey," Taeil said, as he walked up to me closer and sat next to me on the same rock.

"You alright?"

"Do I LOOK alright?"

"..Hmm.Listen. P.O's just like that. He's been influenced much by Zico. He's the youngest. You can't blame him. He's most vulnerable to such things."

"I don't GET it! Why is he always being mean to me!? I've always liked him. I've always supported him. I even do video channels on your dances. But this is how he acts with me!? Is this how you're SUPPOSED to act with your fans??"

"... Look. We're not you're ..'typical' kind of kpop group, we're .. how should I put it..."

"Mean. And nasty.. and downright disgusting?" I look at him with a frown.

"Hah," He laughs as he shortly replies,"If that's your language for, messed up, in need of help, and just a bunch of teenage boys wanting to live large and enjoy life to the fullest, then yeah."

DAMN this dude made me feel bad. Did he HAVE to answer in such a helpless, pitiful way??

"Your little session's taking longer than should," P.O's voice was heard from behind. I didn't care to look. I had lost my respect for this dude and didn't wanna get into any more brawls with him.

Taeil gets up to leave. I look up at him as I also stand up and follow close behind him.. a little TOO close.

"Psh. Is he like your appointed bodyguard now?" P.O slighly commented as I didn't give any attention to him.

"He at guarding. We had once set him up to-"

"Ya!.. Keep your eye on the path. Don't need to get there," Taeil cut off P.O, not wanting him to continue further.

We walked about 10 minutes further. It was all quiet.... until,"Ya.. I'm also your oppa DARN IT!" He threw his arms and hands up to his head as he shakes his head vigorously. What was wrong with this dude!? And he STARTLED me, suddenly yelling,"DARN IT" out of nowhere. Complete tone change in under a second... GOD he's impressive.

"Why do you gotta talk so damn MUCH!" P.O adviced himself.

"..Op.. pa?" I look at him confused. They didn't look like the type to be carelessly throwing the word oppa around. They were too... tough, and manly and hella arrogant to be going anywhere NEAR those words.

"What!.. You WANT.. me to be more than a friend to you!?" He looked at me trying to make me react. He enjoyed teasing and bullying me cause he knew he was able to get a reaction out of me. Too bad tough guy, you ain't getting anymore out of THIS mouth!

".... So?..." He eagerly waited for an answer as we continued to move along, ".. Uhuh?" He continued questioning for the next few minutes.

"SHUTUP ALREADY!!" I announced, without thinking twice as usual. Even though till now I never regretting it ONCE, now I WISH!.. I had thought atleast once before answering so rudely.

*GASP* Went a swarm of teenage girls. We look up to find a mediocre amount of crowd, standing infront of us. 

"Is it.. THEM?" They were all whispering to one another as they were trying to eye each one of us. Then they began to slowly creep near us.

The boys eyes widened. This was their biggest fear, I was guessing. They were trying to get somewhere, and here, in their path, stood a whole crowd of teenage girls.

I had originally thought P.O was taking me home but now knowing him alot better, I knew he (they*) wasn't. (weren't*) But I knew I had to stick close to these boys if I EVER, wanted to get back. Trying to find home all by myself!.. Was a scary thought especially, due to the fact I didn't know ANY of these places we've so far come across or to.