Trip

Friends or more?

JYH POV

She was sleeping soundsly when we reached the airport in Europe, the trip had been a very long one. I was surprised I wasn't tired when most of the time we had spent it in the air. She was still beautifully sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up but eventually I would have to. I watched as she turned in her seat and I heard as they announced not to leave anything behind us, and I didn't. I picked her up, while she was sleeping, and carried her out of the plane. We went outand I made sure someone would pick up our luggage before we left. My car waswaiting outside, I put her inside than I sat next to her and slowly we drove to our hotel.

The hotel that I reserved was one of the best in Europe. I checked us in and than went for her, she was soundesly sleeping and while I carried her I heard her mumble the name which I did not want to hear EVER.

"Geun..." She was calling for him, was she not over him?!

I didn't want to think to much about the matter, this was our vacation and I wasn't going to let him ruin this moment.

 

The room was really beautiful, just like she was. It was the colors, which she loved and that was just out of luck. I carried her onto the bed where she slept soundesly. I smiled and went out to look for our luggage thatway she could change when she finally woke up from her slumber.

I picked an outfit which was perfect for our first night in Europe. I picked something that she would normally not wear with me around. She was someone who was unpredicatble but this whole week she would be mine, and she would be who she always tried to hide. She had to be real to herslef and she knew that she had to. I smiled and left her outfit laid out as I went to take a nice shower. I was in the shower when I remembered the person who had gone to visit me... I wish to erase the memory but for some reason it just wouldn't leave me alone. I wanted to forget, I had finally forgotten so why in the world was this coming back? I was done with it all why was the past coming back for the both of us? I just wanted to be happy with Shinee, but why was everything trying to go against what I had planned already. I promised myself to not think about it anymore while I was here in Europe with my beloved. I smiled as I finished my shower and with that I got ready for the happiest time of my life. Forgetting everything that was happening back home.

I walked out and saw as Shinee tossed and turned on the bed. I went to her and decided to finally wake her up.

"Shinee. Time to wake up. We're here." Shes slowly opened her eyes, she looked at me and smiled.

"Yong. Where are we?" She finally realized that she was in a bed and I was right next to her.

"What happened?!" She got up fast and rushed toward me and I smiled she was already freaking out.

"We arrived awhile ago but I let you sleep. But now it's time for you to get ready so you can see where I brought you." She smiled and nodded, she no longer questioned it and just went along with it. She noticed the name of the hotel and smiled.

"We're in Europe?!" I couldn't help but smile, she was very bright and knew exactly where we were at. She threw herself backward, which surprised me a little. She then smiled and yelled out that it was a gret present to bring her here. Yup. I made the right choice, she loved it.           

And so on our first night out I took Shinee to a movie premire and people were waiting for us, because we were afterall the guests of honor. She got ready in such a short time that even I was surprised, and when she came out she looked so beautiful, when I looked at her I knew that I loved her, and that I would forever only love her. She was the girl for me, and it took me awhile to actually figure it out. I smiled and took her in my arms, and squezzed her and she laughed that beautiful laugh.

"Shinee, I love you." It was the first time I had actually said the words to her, and I was scared of hearing her answer.

 

My friends, I am so sorry that I have not been able to update as much as I used to. But I will try harder to write more and more for you guys. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please have patience for the next one, i will try to write it soon. Please tell me what you think about this chapter.

Comment and Subscribe!Thank you! Love you all

-MariaKim :)