Surprise

Friends or more?

JYH POV

She kept staring at me as I drove, she was confused, yet she gave in to my demand. I smiled and kept driving. I had everything planned out, and in order for this to be unforgettable I had to do things my way. I had planned for us to go on a three day trip to Europe, and during this trip I was hoping to finally tell her how I felt about her and that I wanted her to be mine for good. Nothing was going to ruin this, nobody would stand in our way. 

I drove to my house where my mother was waiting for us, she had bought Shinee clothes that she would need and everything else possible. I was already ready packed and all that we needed to do was dress up and head to the airport, this was going to be an exciting thing to do. She was falling asleep on the ride home, and so I tickled her and she started laughing a lot. Before I knew it, we reached my house and my mother was waiting for us. I never thought I would end up appreciating my parents for making me go and meeting her. Because of my parents I met the love of my life. 

My mother smiled and opened the door the moment that I parked the car. She helped sleepy ShinHye out of the car rushing her to get her ready to leave. I walked behind them and let the butler put the suitcases in the car, as I headed to take a nice shower. I was extremely excited for this trip that was going to take place.

I waited for ShinHye, as I waited I was getting more and more excited. She was upstairs getting ready, my mother was helping her. I was smiling brightly thinking of her.

"Mr. Jung, someone is here looking for you." I turned to look at our butler. He was staring at me with worried eyes, who could it be? I walked to the door entrance and was surprised to who I saw standing there looking at me with pleading eyes.

.......................................................................................

PSH POV

i looked at myself in the mirror and was amazed at how pretty I looked, and how it was all thanks to Ms. Jung, I smiled and couldn't wait to find out what the big deal was today. 

I smiled and was excited as we made our way downstairs. Yong was wating for me at the bottom of the stairs, his face was pale. He didn't even notice that I had reached him. 

"YONG!!" He finally snapped out of it and looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Wow. Shinee, you look WOW!" I smiled, glad that he thought that I looked "Wow" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

"You look totally amazing. And today will be completely amazing, just like you." And just like that he put something on my eyes, I could no longer see.

"Yong, what is this?"

"I told you, it's a surprise where I'm taking you. Just trust me."

I smiled, I trusted Yong, I trusted him and would do all he asked me to... that was all I knew about this.

 

And so we headed off to who knows where. All I knew was that I couldn't see where I was at. But this trust I had in Yong would pay off. 

"We're here." That was all that Yong said as he undid my blindfold. The first thing I saw was the airport. 

"Yong why are we here?" I was surprised.

"Surprise, my surprise to you is a trip. Everyone agreed and now we're going to .... Well I'm not gonna tell you where we're going but it is a trip."

He smiled and pulled my hand as we headed off inside the airport. We entred on a flihgt which I had no clue where it was taking us. I smiled all the way, and fell asleep during half of the trip.

I dreamt of the place where Yong was taking me. That was what I dreamt off.

.....

JYH POV

I held her hand through the whole flight, happy to have her next to me. Not wanting to think about the person who had visited me earlier.

 

THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE....HOPE YOU LIKED IT

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR TRIP!! :D