Him

Friends or more?

PSH POV

"You!" I yelled, just like he yelled.

I coud not believe that the guy I had the meeting with was the same ignorant guy who had taken my spot in parking lot. 

"Please tell me this is the wrong table." I told the server.

"No Miss this is your table. He is your date." He helped me to my seat, even when I just wanted to leave. 

"Thank you." He handed me the menu and left us alone. I looked at him, so he was the one who my parents wanted me to marry. He was cute, I had to admitt that much, but he wasn't my type. 

"So you're Park Shin Hye?" I glared at him, 

"And you are..." 

"They didn't tell you my name?" I chuckled. 

"I didn't ask." 

"Ha, so then why are you asking right now?" 

"Because I want to make some conversation,  that way when I go home I can tell them I actually came."

He glared even more at me.

"You have it all planned out don't you?"

"I have to. I want this "Engagment" to end as soon as possible."

"At least we agree on one thing." 

"Yeah, at least theres that. So what is your name?" I looked him over and he never stopped looking at me. 

"Jung Yong Hwa." Jung Yong Hwa. Ha what a horrible name I thought.

"Well you know what my name is. All left to say is that I will NEVER marry you. You and I are not meant to be. I only came because of my parents."

He started laughing.

"Please! I'm the most interested that this marriage doesn't take place. I have a girlfriend, who I love. And same as you I only came because of my parents."

"That's great than. Because no matter what happens, even if you were the last guy on earth, I would never marry you."

"Same goes for me." I glared at him.

Time was passing by slowly, we didn't talk much, and when we did we would yell at each other. There was no way I would get along with him ever. He was picky about his food, how could any girl ever date him? He's only cute, he's picky about his food, and seriously? He was letting his parents pick his wife for him. I looked him over once more, and knew he was not meant for me, the one meant for me was Kim Hyun Joong. And only he could become my husband.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! :D