Mr and Ms Kim Hyun Joong

Friends or more?

 

JYH POV

A whole year had passed, and so much had happened such like my friendship with ShinHye had grown, our parents kept trying to bring up the wedding but we didn't let them, telling them that being friends was enough for now. They understood and let us be. We had many things which we did together. In the back of my mind I knew she was sad, to think she had lost the man she loved. The both of us had lost the person we loved. Mine had gotten married, and it would be a whole year soon enough. I had heard that she was happy, and was going to be a mother soon. I was happy for her, afterall she meant a whole lot to me. But ShinHye was still suffering, a few days ago we had recieved the invitation to his wedding with the girl who she once hated, Jung So Min. They were getting married after everything had pointed to that. I knew in the end she would hurt but something didn't feel right. She was just to sad, but kept insiting that we go to the wedding. Was she going to do something? I was so worried, but didn't have a clue of what to do. 

The day of the wedding day she called me and told me to wait for her by the entrance of the wedding hall. She was going to go get ready and would meet me there. Was she willing to let go of HyunJoong for good? After all he was going to get married with the girl who he lived with for the longest time. She had won his heart with all the time they had together. I wanted to help Shinee but didn't know how to. She was fighting for a guy who loved her but in a brotherly love, not a man kind of love. But because of him I had come to realize that I loved ShinHye. I had grown to love her through this year, and that was why it hurt a lot more when she was hurting. I got up and got ready for his wedding, looking at myself in the mirror I was surprised how I looked. I looked like someone who was getting married myself... marriage? Was it time to ask ShinHye to marry me? Was it time? It had been a year, a year with her and nobody else, a year in love with her. Was it time? 

I left for the wedding hall and as soon as I got there I was nervous. I was nervous at ShinHye's reaction. How was she doing? Ahh!! I was upset to think she was suffering, and why would we have come here? It was only going to hurt her more. 

"Yong!" I put a smile and turned around to face......what had happened to ShinHye?!!

................................

PSH POV

I was sad, yes, but I was happy to think that my Oppa was going to be happy. Even if the one he was marrying wasn't me. This had been something real big, I had recieved the invitation and I felt like the world had ended, but the world doesn't end by losing someone who only cared for you as a best friend. I knew this day would come someday. I knew all along that I couldn't have him even if I wanted him. He was never mine, he was always hers, Jung So Min. I just hoped that they would be happy. But all this sadness made me want to change and so I decided to do something about it. 

i called Yong the day before the wedding and told him to wait for me by the entrance of the wedding hall. He had agreed, I knew he was worried about me, and I also knew that he started to like me, and truth was I was also falling for him, but I needed time. I had just given up on the guy I loved. I picked out my clothes and headed out. I reached the beauty salon soon enough and told them what I wanted to do and so they got to work.

I headed to the wedding hall, hair done, make-up done, and well dressed. I was ready to face everyone, I put on a smile as I got out of the car.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

NOBODY'S POV

"Yong!" YongHwa turned around and faced the new ShinHye.  ShinHye smiled and touched her hair. 

"Like it? I wanted a new look." ShinHye had cut her hair, now it was short and a brown color, she had dyed her hair and had cut it, this was so surprising to YongHwa, who couldn't take his eyes off of her. She smiled.

"Not good?"

"Great actually. You look amazing."

"Thanks." She stated as she walked toward him and linked her arm in his. They smiled at each other and walked inside, to see her beloved get married.

 

The wedding was perfect, every single person was there celebrating this beautiful day with the bride and groom. She looked stunning and he did too. ShinHye smiled widely as they said their vows and when they kissed. She was happy for them, all she ever wanted was for him to be happy. When the couple was walking around greeting everyone, thery didn't reconigze her. She looked amazingly different. 

"HyunJoong. Congrates. I'm really happy for you. I hope the best for both of you." She smiled and hugged them, and soon after the encounter they departed for their honeymoon. While on the other hand ShineHye and YongHwa headed home.

 

SOORY FOR UPDATING SO LATE! I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY....I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND AND LIKE THIS SHORT UPDATE!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.... MANY MORE THINGS TO COME.