Day two- Hope

Friends or more?

PSH POV

Had he just said what i thought he did? He loved me? Why was he bringing this up when we are on a trip? I didn't want to hurt Yong but I didn't want to lie to him either that would be way worse. I was more confused than what he thought, I didn't know wether or not I loved him. I was confused wether I loved him or if I still loved Geun, the dreams wouldn't go away and that was of no help at all.

"Shinee?" The look on his face said it all, he was upset that I wasn't answering. But what was I supposed to say? That I loved him too, when maybe I didn't?

"Yong, that was something that was unexpected. I'm sorry." I walked out of the room, and headed out not caring where exactly I was going. I had been to Europe before and I knew where the places were at. He had brought me to a very expensive place. I touched my heart, I needed to be honest with but first I had to see how I actually felt about him. I decided to walk around and think before I came back and told him everything. How did I feel about Yong?

........................................................................................

JYH POV

I stared as her figure walked out the door, why had I bulrted that out? Now she was gone. She didn't love me, that was her answer or else why would she leave like that? I felt the tears wanting to come out, but why did I have to ruin our trip? I walked out and headed to thebar, I knew I wasn't supposed to be drinking but this was making me very sad. I didn't want to feel sad, and that was my soultion. I headed there and ordered a drink, I had my ways. I started to drink as soon as I had the drink in my hand. I didn't want to feel. I drank my drink and thought of Shinee, where was she? Didi she head back home? The tears came out and the people around looked at me.

"YongHwa?" That voice. I had my hopes that it was Shinee, but it wasn't.

"Who are you?" She was a very pretty girl, I had seen her somewhere before.

"Oh my goodness, it is you! I was wondering if it was you or someone else. It's me Suzy!"

"Suzy?! Oh my! It has been such a long time since the last time I saw you."

"It really has been a long time, so what are you up, where you crying?"

"Oh no, of course not, it's just that I'm very tired right now."

"Oh I see, I was wondering would you like to go somewhere with me?" I was still hurting and half of me knew that I shouldn't but I went anyway.

"Let's go."

We headed to a place which I would visit often, why had she brought me here?

"I like this place."

I looked at her and smiled, she was very pretty and sweet just the way I remembered her. But I kept thinking of Shinee, I couldn't get her out of my head at all.

I talked to and walked around with Suzy though, I wasn't going to make her feel bad. We walked and soon enough we were at the hotel, where I feared to not find ShinHye anymore. I swallowed and said my goodbye to Suzy, who hugged me hard and kissedmy cheeck.

"YONG!" I turned around and saw a very angry looking Shinee, was she mad? Why was she mad?

...............................................

PSH POV

I was walking back home, I finally knew the answer to Yong's I love you. I was walking back ready to tell him what I thought about him, but as I was getting closer I saw Yong, but he wasn't alone. He was with another girl. Who was she?! I couldn't help but get mad seeing as she hugged him and kissed him. I yelled out his name, I was mad, very mad.

"Shinee?" He came closer to me and I want to walk away but he ran after me.

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad, sorry to distrub you and her."

I wasn't facing him, I was afraid.

..........................................

JYH POV

I caught Shinee by the hand and tried to turn her around but she wouldn't let me. I was mad, why was she dead on trying to hide herself? I forced her to turn when she apologized for distrubing me. What I saw shocked me. Her eyes were full of tears, this was something unexpected.

"Why are you crying?" She was trying to hide it but it was far to obvious.

"I dont' want to cry but it's hard to hide it."

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" I was mad that she wasn't being honest with me.

"Because I love you!!"

please comment and subscribe.... the more comments and cheering up I will write faster. thank you very much.