Tonight

Friends or more?

PSH

"What do you mean not going home tonight?" I didn't know whether to hit him and leave or just not do anything about it.

"I won't let you go home, we have an important issue that needs to be resolved tonight." 

"And what would that be?" 

"You'll know tonight, so don't worry about it."

"I don't think my parents would agree."

"They already have, stop trying to find ways to get out of this, you're not going home tonight and that's final."

I couldn't think of anything else to say to get to rethink the whole me not going home. I eventually gave up, not wanting to fight with him and so we headed off to where he choose to go.

JYH POV

I glanced at her, she looked really nervous, she was so cute when she got nervous, but this had to be liek this, I knew who was waiting for her at home, and there was no way I was going to let them be alone. I wasn't going to lose her. I loved her too much to let her go, and tonight I would prove that to her.  I had everything already, she would be mine, tonight I would make her officaly mine. I knew it was time, and he had only made me decide faster. Tonight was the night. 

JGS

I waited and waited, but she wasn't showing up. Where was she? Why wasn't she coming home? It couldn't be that she was staying with him this long.... or was she? This didn't make sense, I wanted to explain and talk to her, but where was she?!!

 

DEAR FRIENDS,

SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SUCH A SHORT UPDATES AS WELL AS TAKING REAL LONG TO UPDATE. I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY... I HAVE HAD A LOT OF TESTS AND HOMEWORK... I WILL TRY HARDER TO UPDATE FASTER. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

-MARIAKIM 

PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK... THANK YOU AND SORRY ONCE AGAIN .... 

 

 

................................................................................................