Her secret home

Friends or more?

JYH POV

I had locked myself in my room, I didn't have the strength to go out and face everyone. Everyone at school had always loved us together. But now that she was getting married, what was I to do? I sighed and decided to take a shower, while thinking I decided to do something that I knew I would regret later on. I took a deep breath and headed out, and started getting ready. ShinHye had kept asking me how I felt, and I knew didn't know how to answer except for fine. I felt fine. She kept calling and texting but I stopped answering at some point. It had never been in me to let people know how I felt.  I dressed fast, this was going to be the last time I would see her. That was for sure, but I had to see her one last time. I had my butler find out her location, she was at a wedding planners place. I took my car and headed out.

I drove pretty fast, not caring, just thinking about her. I needed her, but I couldn't have her, she was never meant to be for me. I entered the big room, not knowing where exactly she was at. The people kept looking at me as if I was going crazy. I finally had the courage to ask.

"Excuse me, do you know where Miss SeoHyun is at?" The lady nodded.

"Are you the groom?" When she asked, I had no clue what took over me but I nodded, she led me to a room where there were a lot of suits and gowns. I was surprised. I was unaware of how many dresses there were to look at. I sighed, thinking that I was here pretending to be someone I wish I was. 

"Miss, your groom is here."

"I'll be right out KyuHyun. I'm just finishing putitng this dress on." I didn't respond, afraid to give away who I really was. I waited until finally she came out. She was smiling, wearing a white gown and carrying with her flowers.

"What do you think?" The moment she looked up at me her smiled faded.

"What are you doing here?" She got down and headed towards me.

"You look beautiful."

"I'm asking you something, What on earth are you doing here? YongHwa you need to understand. I'm getting married, this is the proff of that." I sighed, not letting my emotions get to me.

"It's been a long time since you called me that. I'm here to return these. Keep them, throw them away, I don't car. I just want them with me." I handed her the box which contanied our rings. I couldn't stand to see her in a wedding dress so I bowed and ran out. Whispering.. "Goodbye for good." As soon as I reached my car I was surprised to see someone standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled, even when I felt like I was being cut deep in my heart, she still made me smile.

"I was looking all over for my friend who disappreaed for a long time. He who won't answer my phone calls or text messages." She kept looking behind me.

"I'm sorry, I'm fine though. You don't need to worry so much about me."  She shook her head.

"yongHwa, you don't need to hold it in, I'm here for you." I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you. Now what are you up to? If nothing than please come with me, I need someone right now." The tears started flowing, I need to get out of there before SeoHyun came out and saw me like this. ShinHye took my hand and lead me to my car, where she took my car keys and drove, she drove me far away from the hell I was living in. 

................................................

PSH POV
I looked at him, he was crying, all that he had been holding in was finally out. I had seen him talking to his ex, and I could tell he was hurting, just like she was but there was nothing that I could do but be here for him. I had the urge to hug him tight and not let go, and that's what I did I held him in my arms. He held tightly as he cried. I felt like I belonged there, holding him while he was in pain. We had stopped at a complex whixh I rented out, this was my special where I came to think and not be interupted. Even my parents were unaware of this place, this only belonged to me and now I had him here. 

He cried for over an hour and finally he fell asleep, I watched as he slept, he finally looked at peace. I smiled, glad to see him finally at peace, I went to the fridge and prepared him something good to eat. I bet he was hungry, when I went to his house his butler had told me that he hadn't eaten and that he had gone to see his ex. I was worried and without even thinking about I ran to where he was at and saw the whole scene where they talked, I saw the box that he gave her. I saw the whole act which had hurt him, and now here he was with me. 

I finished cooking and sat at the sofa, and without realizing it I fell asleep too. When I woke up it was past seven at night. I looked for YongHwa finding him still sleeping on the bed. I sat near him and lightly passed my hand by his lips and eyelashes. He was really handsom, I had to admit I had a very handsom fiance. What was I thinking! I shook my head and got up fast, my movements made him stir and finally wake up.

"Ya." That was the first thing he said when he saw me.

"You hungry?" I asked trying to get away from him.

"Sort of, what time is it?" 

"It's almost eight." Oh my god! My date! I had completely forgotten the dinner that HyunJoong Oppa had arranged today. I was with YongHwa and I forgot the important date, the dinner with his parents. How could I have forgotten?!! I looked for my cell phone and as soon as I found it, I found that HyunJoong had called me over twenty times. My inbox had forty text messages. I dialed his number fast, forgetting about the food and YongHwa. At the second ring he picked up.

"ShinHye! What happened?! Where have you been?! I was so worried!" He finally took a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry Oppa, something came up and I couldn't get in contact with anyone. I'm sorry Oppa. Is evrything okay though?" I heard him sigh from his side. I couldn't believe my luck.

"It's fine, I found someone else to come." That hurt, he found someone else to go in my place.

"Oh. That's good." 

"Yeah, she's a friend of my mother's." That made me feel better. I just hoped it wasn't Jung So Min. His mother loved her, and she was real pressitent in going after my oppa.

"Oh, well I have to go Oppa, I'll call you later." 

"Alright, bye ShinHye." 

"Bye." I hung up the found and sighed, everything had not gone according to plan.

"Umm." I looked to my and smiled at my guest.

"Sorry, the food is ready, let me get you soon."

"Thanks, but ShinHye, umm where are we?" I smiled and sighed.

"My secret home, you can't let anyone know about this place. Araso? This is my hiding place, and you're the first to enter it other than me."  

I saw him smile and look at the food.

"I promise."

"Good, let's eat." I smiled and pointed to the table. We sat down and ate. It was a very peaceful moment. I liked it.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!