Memories

Friends or more?

PSH POV

Why was he doing this? He had walked out on his own. He had left me! He had hurt me and ran away, so why was I the one only hurt again? I couldn't take it! I had blocked out all the memories of us together but now I could see them clearly as if it had happened yesterday.

FLASHBACKS ...............

"Shinee!" He walked toward with a warm smile on his lips. We had been friends since very little. And today was a special day that he made memorable. 

"Geunn" he grabbed me and hugged me hard in front of all my classmates. They all watched as he kneeled in front of me. I couldn't say anything he was afterall on his knee in front of me. I smiled and waited as he spoke up. 

"Shinee. I love you. More than a friend. You have always been there for me and I will always be here for you. Whenever you want to cry for a silly thing or need a true friend, I'll be here for you. I have always loved you since we were little. I love you more than anything in the world. Will you be my girlfriend?" I had been in such a shock but I was truly happy. I nodded and even had tears in my eyes. He got up and embraced me hard, I was glad and happy to be there. 

......................................................

PRESENT
PSH POV
 

He had been my first boyfriend. He had been my all. I had dated him four long years, and when he left, the world had ended. Never thinking I'd see him again... My heart hurt, it took me over three years to get over him and finally move on. That was when I met Oppa, but now that he was back... my heart hurt and so did my head. I didn't want to think anymore. I wanted to let everything go and think no more. But the memories kept flowing. He had brought the past back to me....

.FLASHBACKS................................

On our very first date he had taken me to the movies and a very beautiful resturant. I had been anticipating seeing him and being with him. The next day he moved my heart the most. He had texted me to meet him by the train tracks where we had met the first time. This was the most memorable palce for the both of us. Nobody else could take that place away from us. That was just the way it was. I had waited for at least thirty minutes, sad I was about to leave when he appreaed in front of me dressed truly like a man, and was carrying balloons, smiling brightly. He was carrying it and when he reached me he let them go and out of nowhere he held a rose and by the rose was a ring. He asked me to be his girlfriend for the second time, but this time we promised that nothing would come between us. As we hugged I was greatful to have him in my life, He was my lover and best friend.

We dated for over two years and these two years meant the world to me, he made me so happy. Every little thing he did made me happy. He got along perfectly with my family and he was there for me when I was truly hurt. I couldn't think of anyone but him. That was how it was. I remembered our very first fight. He had gotten really jealous when my clasmate asked me to go to the movies, and I had accepted because he was a good classmate. But he was adorable and when we made up it was a even bigger happiness. But what I will never forget is the first time we kissed. That was a time in my life that will forever be with me. We had decided to go out that night and he was dressed very handsom. I had dressed extra cute just for him and there we were watching a fireworks show that he had reserved special seats for us. 

We were watching the show when he put his arm around me and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes and as we stared at each other he leaned in, and I let him, our lips met, and at that moment i experienced my own personal heaven. His lips on mine was like magic. I was glad that he was mine, and that kiss was just too perfect. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity and I was glad that I was his girl.

We spent happy days together and happy years. Happy four years that went by fast, The saddest memory of him that made me become isolated was when he left me. It was our four year anniversary. We had been together four long years and we were going out to eat at a fancy resturant but at the last minute he texted me telling me to meet him at the airport and that's where I went. My heart was racing thinking we were going to go on s trip together. I was wrong! He was there waiting with a suitecase in hand. I was scared and didn't want to think at all. But there we were he was looking at me with sad eyes, and I knew what was coming next.

"Shinee, I'm leaving." I didn't know what to think, my mind didn't want to believe it, it didn't want to accept what was going to happen or what he had just said. 

"Where?" That was all I could utter.

"Far away, I'm sorry, but it's for the best. Goodbye." He grabbed his suitecase and left without saying another word. My heart hurt and I cried. That was all I could do. What else could I do but let him go?

That night and the following months, a whole two year of only pure sadness, that was what it had cost me in order to love him. He had abondand me when I was happiest. I turned to hate but in those two year I blocked him out of my heart and out of my head. He meant nothing! And I would keep it that way, I had promised myself that much.

  

.............END FLASHBACKS............................

PSH POV

(PRESENT)

I was in most shock, but I would do what felt right. I would ignore the fact that seeing him again hurt. I would live life like I had been doing so far. I would not let him destroy the little happiness I had left. Five years had passed since than. I had graduated from High School and I was starting my life with Yong. He was nobody to come and destroy my happiness. I wiped my tears away and headed back inside, I would be strong and be happy. That's the side he had to see in order to leave. I would do that and gain the happiness he had destroyed in the first place.

 

HOPE U LIKE THE UPDATE!!

COMMENT!! :D