Ex leads to kiss

Friends or more?

JYH

I stared at the guy in front of me, he was taller than me and had brown hair. Who was he? And why in the world did ShinHye leave crying like that? I had wanted to chase her but let her be, she needed to be left alone. I took a deep breath and stared at him as he glared at me. He finally decided to talk to me.

"Who exactly are you?"

"I can ask you the same thing. Who are you, and why did Shinee leave because of you?" 

"Don't call her that!!" He yelled, making people look at us. Why in the world was he getting so mad just because I called her that? 

"Who are you?! Just tell me who you are and why you're with her right now?!" He was getting more mad by the second.

"That's easy to answer. He's my fiance." I turned to face ShinHye who was walking towards me and smiled when she said what she had just said.

"Your finace?!" He looked at me and glared, I really didn't have a clue what was going on but I decided to reach for her and hold her close to me. I wasn't going to let that guy hurt her anymore. Whoever he was he had made her cry and I didn't want to see her cry anymore.

"Yes, I'm going to marry Shinee. So who are you?" Shinee seemed to be shaking a little, she seemed worried of what he was going to say.

"I'm her boyfriend." Boyfriend?! She had a boyfriend?

"No! He's my ex-boyfriend. What makes you think you have the right to say you're my boyfriend?! You have no right! You left me and now it's to late to come here and say you're my boyfriend. So if you don't mind leave us alone!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from him. I looked back and stared at him and his heartbroken face. I didn't know what exactly to do. We walked until she finally stopped and looked at me.

"Are you okay Shinee?"

"I'm fine, just a little hurt."

"Why are you hurt? Did he do anything to you?"

"Yong, I need to be honest with you. His name is Jang Geun Suk, he was my boyfriend of four year. He hurt me, yes, he left me and went to America.He left on our four year anniversary, and i have a feeling he's not going to leave us alone, not when he thinks you're my finace."

"Thinks? No Shinee your are my finacee and that will never change. You're mine." I didn't know what took over me but I grabbed her and kissed her. 

COMMENT ND SUBSCRIBE