SeoHyun

Friends or more?

JYH POV
My parents had kept bugging me to have date with Miss Park Shin Hye, but I would not budge, I wouldn't go and that was my final answer. instead I asked SeoHyun if we could go to the movies. She agreed, happy to finally hear from me. I had not had the courage to answer her texts or any of that sort.  I arranged everything, today had to be perfect, I had missed her a lot. 

That night I prepared everything. My parents kept thinking that I was going on a date with ShinHye when it wasn't true at all. I didn't really care, as long as they didn't intervene in my date with SeoHyun. I walked out of my house the next morning very happy and wide awake for today. I drove to her house, the moment she came out I smiled. She was so beautiful. I ran to her and hugged her hard.

"Yong, come down." She was blushing like crazy and I smiled even wider.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too Yong. You have no idea how much I missed you."

I smiled widely thinking that she had missed me a lot too. I grabbed her and lead her inside the car. Once we were settled in we headed out.

"Oppa." 

"Hmm?" 

"I want to ask you something?" She was fidgeting with her clothes now.

"What is it?"

"Before we go to the movies can we make a stop?"

"Why?" 

"I need to get blood taken out, it's for my check up."

"Yeah! of course! Anything for you." She sighed and smiled. SeoHyun seemed to be hiding something, but I knew she would tell me eventually. 

..............................................

As soon as the blood was taken out we headed to the movie theather. It was so beautiful, to be able to go out with the girl that I loved. I payed for the tickets and we got out drinks and food. But right there and than I saw her with another guy. I don't know why but it bothered me. She was wearing a pretty blue dress and was holding on to his arm tightly. She kept smiling and that made me more upset. Why? I had no clue. 

"Oh." That was all I heard her say when she saw SeoHyun and me.

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE... I HAVE BEEN REAL BUSY LATELY. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN. THANK YOU

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE... AND IF U HAVE AN IDEA THAT YOU WANT ME TO ADD TO THE STORY SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I WILL GLADLY CONSIDER IT :D THANK YOU