Date with him 2

Friends or more?

PSH POV

I woke up real early just to get ready. My parents were already up, my father had an important meeting that day and he was glad that I would be going out with my finacee. My mother got up to prepare my dad's food, and decided to see me leave with Yong Hwa too. I got dressed in something I thought was simple, I didn't really care how I looked like for this date. I was anxious though, I hadn't gone a date with no one else but HyunJoong, this was going to be weird. 
 

JYH POV

I was quite anxious to see her, I didn't really know why but she kept appearing in my mind, which wasn't a good sign. I dressed in casual clothes not caring what she thought. I decided to drive the red new car that my dad had gotten me, and I was only to use it to go see ShinHye. My heart was feeling upset thinking about dating someone other than SeoHyun, my girlfriend. I got a phone call from her last night, telling me that she wouldn't be able to go out with me, and so I decided to call ShinHye instead. Using my parents as an excuse, I didn't know why I did it but I did. 

I finished getting ready and headed out to pick ShinHye up. I was running a little later than 9, I hoped that she wouldn't care, but than again it didn't matter. I slowed down a bit, but i knew I was still going a little to fast. When I finally reached her home she was saying her goodbye's to her father, who I hadn't met offically yet. Offically? Yong Hwa! What are you thinking?! You don't need to meet her father, this engagement will end soon, and this date is not important. Her father was the first one to see me, as I got out of the car he pulled his daughter towards me. I smiled, I felt like it was the right thing to do. He smiled also, the only one not smiling was ShinHye, who looked rather upset. 

"Hello, Yong Hwa." 

"Hello Mr. Park." I bowed my head and shook his hand as he had extended his hand to me.

"Please call me dad."

"Dad?" I could not believe he had actually said that. 

"Yes, you used to call me that when you were younger, I got to used to it, so call me dad." I gulped and thought about it. Why not? He is an elder, I have to listen to elders. 

"Araso. Dad." I smiled at the smile that he showed me.

"Well I have a meeting to attend to, please take her of Shinee for me." 

"Yes sir." He smiled and left, happily smiling. 

 I looked at ShinHye and my smiled vanished.

"What?" I asked her as she just kept glaring at me.

"Your late." That was all she said, as she ran off to her house, I walked right behind her, and as I waited for her I smiled. I could see her smiling in her room, which was on the second floor of her house, it looked like it was the only room up there. I waited for the longest time, well five minutes really. She finally came out, and glared at me. It seemed that that expression was the only one she was ever going to give me. 

"Let's go? I want to come home early." I sighed and finally told her what I was thinking.

"ShinHye, how about we be friends?"

"What?!" She yelled, but lowered her voice, since we were still outside of her house. 

"Yes, why don't we try to be friends? That way we don't fight all the time we are together, we can hang out and talk. Why don't we try it out?" 

She sighed but nodded in the end.

"Fine. That sounds like a good idea, I would prefer that than fighting all the time with you."

"Than it's a deal?" 

"Deal." And so we headed to the amusement park, where I had planned our date.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

THE DATE WILL CONTINUE... :D