Date with him 3

Friends or more?

JYH POV
I was driving to the amuesment park and along the way ShinHye kept talking to me, the friendship thing might work, I kept hoping it would. She was making me happy. I smiled the whole way. She looked pretty I had to admit it, she was really pretty, but she still didn't compare to my SeoHyun; who is beautiful. I was smiling through the conversation.

"So, what I don't understand is why your parents won't let you marry your girlfriend."

"I don't either! It's like they really really want me to marry you, but I don't understand why, I don't think a promise like that should matter. Especailly if you love someone else."

"Right! I agree, maybe after we find a way to end this-" She pointed at herself and me, which made me laugh.

"Than you'll end up marrying her. Congrats."

"It's not like I'm marrying her right now."

"What's your point? I don't think I'll attend the wedding." My laugh stoped right away.

"Why?" She looked me with innocent eyes.

"Because, my parents probably won' t let me."

"Oh." That was all I could answer.

She was dressed nicely but unfourtantly, she spilled her water on her. The water I had given her, and I was driving I felt like it was my fault. So we stopped at the nearest clothing store and I bought her clothes for her to wear, when she came out, she looked stunning! And with her new outfit we headed out, to finish our date.

........................................................................................................

AMUSEMENT PARK

PSH POV
I was amazed at how he could drive so well, maybe becoming his friend would be a good thing. I kept smiling and laughing. I listened to all he had to say, but it upset me when he talked about his girlfriend, SeoHyun. I was amazed at the amuesment park he chose for us to go to. It was beautiful, and there weren't a lot of people. No wonder he wanted to come so early! It was also cheaper, this was making happier and happier. We walked to a bench and talked about which rides we wanted to go on. I didn't want to go on the roller coster, I was not a fan of that at all. He took my hand and leaded us to the first ride. When he held my hand, I felt werid. I felt like I was betraying HyunJoong, but I had to remember he wasn't my boyfriend or anything. He was a crush, but deep down I hoped he would someday be the father of my childern. But when Yong Hwa held my hand, I felt tingly inside. Was this normal? I felt different, maybe it was because this was like a real date. Something I had only done with two people in my life. One was HyunJoong and the other... I would rather not remember. 

We rode so many rides, that I felt like a little kid, who was eating a lot of sweets. To my surprise Yong Hwa was a fun gu to be around. I even lost track of time, just like he did. When we finally felt hungry we stopped riding the rides, instead we went to eat and decided to play games instead. I was lost in this wonderful world. I walked around with him, and at times he would just hold my hand at random, without hesitation, and when he held it I didn't fidget, I let him take control. We decided to eat some yummy dish, that I had never tried before. I was hesintant on trying it but he kept repeating it was the best. So I gave in and ate some. It was really yummy, something that I would remember forever. We ate some more and headed out to play more games.

He won me three bears, two small bears and a really big bear. They would always remind me of this day I thought. He carried my bears and we ended up buying some soviners. It was around five, when I felt like eating Ice cream. He granted my wish and so we went for ice cream. As soon as we headed out with our ice cream in hand, we saw something that broke Yong Hwa. All I saw was him dropping his ice cream and staring at ahead, starting at them. 

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK??