Cheater

Friends or more?

JYH POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Seohyun was walking with another guy, and he was holding an umbrella covering them both. She looked real happy. What was going on? Maybe I was overreacting. Maybe he was just a friend, or someone from her family. I wasn't allowed to judge her yet, after all I was on a date as well. Right! My date!. I looked at ShinHye, who just looked at while holding her ice cream tightly. I could see the ice cream had started melting all around her hand. I felt so bad, but I couldn't stop thinking about Seohyun. I took a deep breath and decided to leave it alone, at least until I got a hold of Seohyun. I helped ShinHye clean her hands and I ordered us new ice cream cones. I could see she felt awkward now, so I tried to like everything was fine, even if I was doubting it. We kept walking around and without realizing it we had fallen quiet. As well as the fact that without knowing it we had been following Seohyun and her date. She was happily holding on to him, this only made me  more and more mad.

I watche as they laughed and as he hugged her, I watched it all.  Every second I saw them I felt more and more numb. What was going on? We followed them until very late at night. He was moving fast, holding her hadn, kissing her cheek. This was making me hurt and mad. Finally I couldn't take anymore and I ran toward them, forgetting that ShinHye was right beside me. I probably was making her mad and upset but I was hurting, that was all I knew. All of this was making my head spin, which I felt like it would hurt me more in the end. I ran toward them, they had been sitting down watching the fireworks that had been put to display. I watched as the laughed, the anger inside me went up to a high level. I was right behind them when he slowly tried to kiss her. I pulled him off of her and punched him on the face. I didn't care what people thought, the anger inside of me was just to big to really care of what pepole thought. He was about to get up while he looked at me with anger, SeoHyun was telling me to stop in a pleading voice, but I wasn't listening to her. 

 

"Yong! STOP!!" I looked at SeoHyun, who was on the verge of tears. I couldn't help it and I stopped, the guy got up and headed toward Seohyun, this pissed me off even more but I stopped. I felt like there was no point to this any more. I stared, and felt the tears forming in my eyes but I held them in. I would not show them my weak side, no I would not! 

"Who is he?" I looked at the guy, the way he held her, and asked who I was with such authority. 

"He's a friend."

"A friend? SeoHyun, how is he just a friend, does a friend hit your fiance?"

"Fiance?!" I finally spoke up, looking at the way SeoHyun was trying to hold in her tears.

"Yong... I need to be honest with you." 

"SeoHyun! What's going on?!" I looked at the guy who looked really mad.

"Will you stop yelling at her?!!" He looked at me with anger after I had yelled at him.

"Who are you to tell me when and if I should yell at my finace?!" if Seohyun wasn't there I would have grabbed that guy and punched him again. There was a crowd around us now. 

"I'm her boyfriend!!" SeoHyun looked at me with eyes full of tears.

"BOYFRIEND?! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME! I'M HER FIANCE, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED IN A WEEK! THERE IS NO WAY SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!" 

Instead of answering to him, I looked at SeoHyun who was crying. I could not believe what I had heard. She was getting married to another guy, and she had been lying to me the whole time. 

"You're getting married?!" I went up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders. Her tears made me feel bad, but this was no time to feel bad, she had been lying to me this whole time. 

"I...I wanted...to ...tell you... I..."

"You what?!?!?! You lied to me! Your getting married, what is this? We dated over a year, don't tell me that meant nothing to you!?!?!?"

"Yong..."

"Don't call me that!!!" The tears were falling from my eyes. I couldn't believe that the girl I was in love with was getting married, and had lied to me this whole time.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you. I was engaged this whole time, I'm getting married to him, we were set up by our parents."

"I thought you loved me." I was so absorbed talking with her that I completly forgot about her fiance and ShinHye. 

"I do."

"Don't lie!!!" I shook her but in the end let her go, I was done with this. I couldn't be weak not in front of her.

"I'm not. I'm sorry but I can't go against my parents." I shook my head and spoke the last words to her.

"I'm sorry I gave you my whole heart." I let the tears fall as I walked toward ShinHye. She grabbed my hand and led me away from all this pain.

"And who is she?!!" I heard SeoHyun yell, wow she had the nerve to ask me that?! What nerve she had.

"I'm his finacee!" I looked at ShinHye, I could not believe that she had said that.

"A little payback." She said as she squezzed my hand. She smiled, and so did I. It was the only time I smiled.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

SORRY FOR MAKING SEOHYUN A BAD PERSON... FORGIVE ME

TELL ME YOUR GUYS THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER. :D