fate

Friends or more?

PSH POV

Yong Hwa dropped me off at my house, he didn't look good at all. He was hurt, deeply hurt, and I had no clue how to help him. I was mad, I was angry, how could that girl hurt him like that?! HOW?! I was upset and my parents could tell right away.

"Did you guys have a fight?" My mother asked, she had no idea that I was mad at that girl who had hurt my friend. 

"No mother, we didn't, I'm just mad that we had to come home early." I lied and I didn't really care what they thought. I was in my bedroom thinking about YongHwa when HyunJoong called me.

"ShinHye. I was wondering if your free tomorrow?" I smiled, even though I was upset because of what had happened, the moment I talked to HyunJoong I felt more at ease.

"Yes I am. Wae?" I was wondering if he was going to ask me on a date or something.

"I was wondering if you would want to go with me to a dinner with my parents."

His parents? Oh my goddness, I could not believe that he wanted me to go eat dinner with his parents.

"I'll pick you up, please. I want you to be my date." AWWW I thought he was real sweet.

"Yes Oppa. I'll go with you. What time?"

"I'll pick you up at around six. Is that all right?"

"Yes, see you than oppa."

"Alright, goodnight." I smiled and was happy that his voice was the last voice I heard that night.

"Goodnight Oppa." As I hung up, I was real happy to think that I would go on an important date with my oppa and his parents. Was he finally going to ask me tobe his girlfriend? I was over excited, but part of me was still super worried about Yong Hwa. I wanted to call him, but it was better to give time alone.

...............................................................

JYH POV

After dropping off ShinHye, I went straight home and changed my clothes. Everything that had happened kept spinning in my head. I still couldn't believe that the girl that had been the love of my life was getting married, and worse yet that this whole past year was a complete lie. The tears fell as I laid on my bed. Thoughts ruled my head, I hate SeoHyun, for lying to me and for cheating on me. But the fact that she had been engaged the whole time stung real bad, but than again I was engaged as well, but the difference was that I was willing to fight against my family in order to be with her. I was willing to give it all up just for her. But she wasn't worth it in the end. I fell asleep for the shortest time. The dream I had was a horrible dream. SeoHyun was in a wedding dress and she was getting married. But I wasn't the groom. I was hoping that it had all been a dream but it wasn't and it was time to face reality. Which was the fact that she was getting married and that I was engaged to a girl who didn't love me. 

I decided to go for a walk, and so I walked through the night. I was at the top of a hill, my favorite spot, where I had planted a tree, I was going to propose here to the girl I loved. But now that seemed like a dream that would never come true. The tears spilled and I grabbed my chest, it felt like someone had stabbed me, the pain was such to big. I watched as the sun rose, I wanted this to only be a nightmare and that if I woke up things would only make me happy instead of sad.

I walked back home, as soon as I entered my butler handed me a dvd and a little box.

"This was sent for you sir." He looked at me with worried eyes. I smiled to show him that I was fine.

"Who sent it?"

"I'm not sure sir, they left it and it was adressed to you, but I don't know who sent it.

"Alright. Thank you." He smiled and I walked away, headed for my bedroom. 

I entered my room and sat down. I looked at the dvd and sighed. I put it in my dvd player and watched what it contained.

"Yong..." The moment I heard her voice, I lost my strength. What was this? Was she trying to hurt me more? 

"Listen to me please...I'm sorry I hurt you." I listened without saying anything. I would that. And only that. Her face apperared out of nowhere. Seeing her face hurt but I watched just like asked.

"Yong. I'm sorry, I know you hate me. I caused all of this. I just want to let you know that I do love you. This past year your the only one who has brought me happiness. I will always remember you. You are the love of my life. But my life has been decided for me. I'm getting married, my parents have arranged this, and I can't go against them. I'm sorry that I didn't put up a fight for our love. But Yong, thank you. You gave me so much love, this love that I will always carry with me. I won't ask you to forgive me, because I don't deserve it. But please understand that I DO love you. I'm sorry Yong, but this is goodbye. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. In the box that I sent, you will find my heart." I opened the box and to my surprise I found the ring which I had given her for our anniversary. This was too much, I began to cry, letting the pain take over me.

"I love you...Goodbye Yong." And just like that her face, which had been full of tears disappeared for good. I curled up in a ball and let my pain out. That was all I could do. 

"I love you SeoHyun. Goodbye." I clenched my fist, and inside my fist was our rings. This was goodbye for good.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!