Them

Friends or more?

JYH POV
I watched as ShinHye was eating, she looked beautiful, and thanks to her I was feeling way better. 

"Did you cook this?" She smiled and nodded, this food was extremely good.

"It's very yummy." 

"Thanks." I nodded and finished eating.

When we finsihed she went off to wash the dishes. I walked around her home. It was a well decorated home. She had a big bed with blankets that were blue, and her television was a plaza tv. This was a great place. I walked to her night stand where a picture caught my attention. It was of a guy, I had seen this guy before. It was her crush, so maybe she really did love him. I smiled, thinking maybe one of us two could be happy. I sighed and headed back to where she was at.

"ShinHye, maybe I should go home now. Don't you start school tomorrow?" She nodded and showed me to the door.

"Wait, how do you know I have school tomorrow?"

"I am your finace remember?" She laughed, and that made me feel a lot better.

"Wait how are you getting home?"

"This is my home remember? Just messing, I have my car downstairs. I'm always prepared, never forget that." I smiled.

"Alright, well I'll call you later tonight, or tomorrow to see how school went. Ok?" She nodded. I smiled and headed home, maybe it was time I enrolled at school again? 

I drove to the school, which ShinHye attended, and to my surprise enrolling into that school was easy, and so I would start school the next day as well. I couldn't wait to see her reaction when she saw me there. I was to wear a uniform depending on my class, but I didn't mind, at least I would be with ShinHye. I'm becoming to attached to her. But it'll go away soon. That was all I had to keep in mind. 

......................................................................

PSH POV

I was ready early in the morining, I was excited to see my Oppa at school again. I had missed him, and I still couldn't believe that I had missed such an important day, and all for YongHwa. Well there wasn't much I could do about it so all I could do was smile and be happy by being with him today. I wonder what YongHwa is doing? Why was I always thinking about him now? I was just worried, that was it. I was worried about him, afterall his true love had just gotten married, I understood how he felt, afterall....nope! I shouldn't think about it anymore. 

I entered school happy as could be. I was greeted by all my friends, but I was just looking for one person. Where could he be at? I walked by the tree where I had met him and he had treated my foot, which was hurt. I was surprised to see him there with her. My rival Jung So Min. I was about to call him when he had her trapped, and it looked like he was going to kiss her! I watched as he slowly leaned in and as she closed her eyes. I couldn't take it and ran away, not wanting to see anymore. I was so excited to see him, and there he was with her. I took deep breaths but it didn't help, I was angry but most of all I was sad. Tears started filling my eyes, I needed to get away but as I was running I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I stated ready to run away but he/ she grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. I was shocked! Why was this person hugging me? Did I know them? I was about to push him away when he spoke up.

"what's wrong ShinHye?" That voice, was his voice. What was he doing here? Why was he at my school. I looked up and saw Jung Yong Hwa.

He was dressed in a uniform. What was he doing here? He took my words away, I couldn't speak up.

"ShinHye, what's wrong?" I looked at him.

I finally asked him.

"What are you doing here?" He smiled.

"I'm here because of you." 

 

I KNOW IT'S A SHORT UPDATE... BUT ENJOY :) 

COMMENT!! :D

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?