Meeting

Friends or more?

JYH POV

I stared at my clothes, which my mother had picked out. I still can't believe I had to go on this date. What were my parents thinking that I would just go? I had to find a way to convince them to let me marry SeoHyun instead. Or maybe I could convince her of not allowing this. What was her name again? Park Shin Hye. What a horrible name I thought. I finished getting ready, and headed down stairs. This was the last time my parents decided something for me.

"Oh my! Sweetheart you look so handsome! I knew that outfit would be perfect for you." I smiled, not wanting to upset my mother.

"Thanks mother I like this outfit too. I should get going now or I'll be late to this meeting." They both nodded as I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. I sighed and got it to go see the person they wanted me to marry.

"Park Shin Hye." I whispered with anger in my voice.

............………………………………………………………………………………

PSH POV

I looked at myself in the mirror, the clothes that my mother had picked were really pretty, but I felt like I should have worn these clothes for my dance, which HyunJoong had asked to go with him as his date. This dress was not meant to be used when I had to go meet a guy, who I would hate either way. 

"Oh my! Sweetie you look wonderful!" I smiled at my mother, I didn't want to hurt her feelings at all. 

"Thanks Mom. But I feel like these clothes should be used for another occausion, such as..."

"Nonsense! This dress is perfect!"  She didn't even let me finish speaking. This was going to be hard to get away from. 

"Here are the keys for the car. Your father thought it would be for the best if you drive by yourself to the meeting." I nodded and took the keys. 

"By when should I be home?"

"Well your father said it doesn't matter as long as your finace brings you home." What? He most be kidding! I would be home right away, I would not stay with that guy for a long time. 

"Alright mother, I'll be on my way than." She nodded, and hugged me right before I walked out the door. 

.................................................................................................................................

IN FRONT OF THE RESTURANT

NOBODY'S POV
He was driving a little to fast, he was running late he thought, but of course he really didn't care, but he thought about his parents. That was the onlt reason he was there because of his parents. She on the other did not really care, it wouldn't be a big deal if the girl is late she thougnt. They were both in the parking lot. She was looking for a spot and saw one right one away, he also saw that same spot. She was about to park when he came out of the blue and took it. She was mad, really mad. She got out of her car and started yelling right away, He really didn't care but than again he hated people yelling at him. 

"What is the big deal? Just go look for another spot."

"Go look for another spot? I had this one already, but you drivning like a maniac!"

"Whose a maniac?" 

"You're a maniac!" 

"I can't stand talking to people like you, who only like to yell!" He left without another word. This was a horrible way to start his "meeting".

She was so mad  but went to look for another spot, which she found right away. She entered the resturant and the main guy told her, that her date had just got there too. She smiled although inside she was boiling mad. She walked to where he was at and was surprised to see who she saw. 

"You!" They both yelled at the same time. 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

THANK YOU ALL :D