Movie date

Friends or more?

Park Shin Hye POV

I couldn't sleep that much, thinking about my date with my crush the next day. I had picked a pretty blue dress that I had bought when I was in America. It was beautiful and right for the occassion. 

The next morning I woke up and got ready right away. My parents kept asking my where I was going, and without thinking I told them I was going a date with Yong Hwa, just like they had wanted. They were so delighted that I was finally accepting him, I didn't tell them the truth, instead I walked out the door to go out with my oppa! I drove to his place, where I parked my car and waited for him. He had recently left his parents house, and was living on his own. He smiled when he saw me and I ran to him.

"Calm down ShinHye."

"Sorry, I'm just happy."

"I know." I handed him the car keys and we were headed off to the movies. He bought out tickets and we headed to buy popcorn when I saw him with another girl.

"oh." That was all I could say when I saw him. He was with a really pretty girl, who I thought I had seen before but I wasn't sure. He glared at me right away, and I couldn't help but get mad. But I couldn't over react not in front of HyunJoong. 

He looked at HyunJoong, and glared at him. I glared back, finally HyunJoong spoke.

"Do you know him?" I was about to say no but Yong Hwa beat me to speaking.

"Yes, I know her. Didn't you tell him ShinHye?" I glared at him.

"Tell me what?"

"Nothing Oppa, he's the son of my father's friend."

"Oh, nice to meet you. My name is Kim Hyun Joong, and I'm Shin Hye's friend from school." I tighten my grip on his arm. He smiled down at me, and I smiled at him. When I looked back at Yong Hwa he was glaring... if looks could kill, I would be dead by now.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jung Yong Hwa, and this is SeoHyun my girlfriend." I looked at her and couldn't believe that such a pretty girl was dating him. "Oppa, we should go watch the movie now." She nodded and we left, not even saying bye to them. I never wanted to see him again. I walked faster and as soon as the movie started I felt better, I clung to HyunJoong and was glad to be there at that moment. I hated Yong Hwa. That would never change, and that I knew for sure.