Her crush

Friends or more?

JYH POV
"What?!" Was she seriously crazy? Eloping with someone else? What was going through her head?! 

"What do you mean what? You shouldn't care about what I decide to do!" Ha! What nerve she had when I was actually thinking about her.

"I meant "what" on us actually pretending to date! Did you no listen to me earlier?! I'm dating someone else!" She laughed.

"Well, maybe you should tell your girlfriend about this so she doesn't misunderstand anything!" 

"Are you crazy?! I'm not going to tell my girlfriend about this, because is nothing at all."

"Yes, because our parents telling us to get married is nothing."

"It is nothing! This won't even last a week." She laughed as I tried to ignore her completely. 

"Don't you have a boyfriend who can deal with this?" I looked at her secretly and was surprised by the smile she had, as well as she began to blush. Did she have someone too?

"I don't have a boyfriend, and even if I did, I wouldn't get him involved in something like this." She began playing with her hair, and I smiled. She had a crush, that was obvious. 

"Fine than, not like I care about your life." She coughed and kept staring out the window. I sighed and drove a little faster, I couldn't wait to get her out of my car, and hoped that I would never have to see her again. 

...............................................................................................................................................

PSH POV
I was glad to be out of his car and in my bedroom. I looked at my picture, which was placed beside my bedside. It was of Kim Hyun Joong. I had finally got him to take a picture, he hated taking pictures. And best of all he was smiling at the camera, which was rare. I touched him lips. 

"How I wish you were mine." I had had a crush on him for 2 years, but it compared nothing to how long another girl had had a crush on him. I felt like I had the advantage though. He was nice to me and let me talk to him and we were even going to the dacne as a date. I was happy with my life, but now I was mad to think this Yong Hwa guy could end up ruining it all. I placed HyunJoong's picture on the bedside and texted him instead.

Oppa! What are you up to? 

Oh! Shin Hye, I'm just helping this one dork study. What are you up to?

I couldn't tell him about all that was happening to me.

Nothing I'm just real bored, what are your plans for tomorrow? 

My mom wants me to go on a trip with them. Why?

Nothing I just wanted to hang out I guess.

Oh I'm sorry, how about we hang out when I come back?

Alright! When are you coming back?

In two days, than we can go watch a movie if you want.

Sounds good, see you than Oppa! 

Alright see you than! :) 

I had wanted to say I love you to him so many times, but I didn't have to courage to do so. I got ready for bed, anticipating the date to the movies that we would have.