Moving home

Friends or more?

NOBODY'S POINT OF VIEW

He didn't know what to do, he wanted to help her out but he didn't know how. There was nothing at all that he had found that could them find out who she was, and in this island there wasn't anyway that he could help. He decided right away to pack his things and together the two took the train to Seoul, Korea. Hoping that that was where she was from and that they would find the answers that they were looking for were there. 

........................................................................

JYH POV

I looked all around the house, it was clean and pretty. SeoHyun was trying so hard to help me remember but nothing was clicking, I felt as if I didn't know anything, but something felt off. I was missing something, or was it someone? My heart feels so empty, something was truly missing and I had no clue what it was. Why couldn't I remember everything? Why did I feel this right now? I looked all around but nothing...this was so frustrating. How I wished I could find the answers to my questions. SeoHyun was looking at me strangly and I could not help but notice the belly that she had. 

"SeoHyun...are you pregnant?" She looked at me with sad eyes and she nodded her hair...was i the father????

"SeoHyun...who is the father of that child?" ....

"The father is ......"

 

.........................................................................

I KNOW THAT THIS IS A VERY SHORT UPDATE! AND I AM TERRIBLY SORRY....I HAVE SADLY SO BUSY WITH BOTH COLLEGE AND WORK THAT I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO WRITE. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE LONGER CHAPTER AND A LOT SOONER...PLEASE UNDERSTAND AND WAIT FOR ME!!! :D HOPE YOU LIKE THIS LITTLE UPDATE COMMENT AND SUBSRCIBE!!! :D