Agreement

Friends or more?

JYH POV

I looked at my dad. I could not believe what he had just said. 

"What? Are you serious? Don't I have a say in this?" My anger was taking over me. I mean seriously? Why did they have the right to choose for me? 

"Jung Yong Hwa! This was agreed upon her birth! So no this promise can not be broken!"

"But I love somebody else!" I could not believe he was asking me to give up the love of my life up for some girl who I knew nothing about. 

"Well forget her because this marriage will take place. You will date her and you will marry her." He walked out of my room leaving me speechless. What were my parents thinking? That I would give up that easily? No! I loved my girlfriend and I wasn't going to let her go that easily and all for a girl I didn't even know. 

"Arranged marriage?! Ha! Sorry dad but I won't do it." I looked at my ring, the couple ring I had gotten for SeoHyun and me for our one year anniversary. I was not going to get married to some stranger, and leave the love of my life.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

PSH POV
I stared at my mother. I sighed and couldn't process what she had just said.

"Arranged marriage?" She nodded and smiled.

"It's a promise that was made the day you were born. Your dad told me it was time the both of you met." I exhaled, I didn't want to yell at my mother, but this was maddness!

"Mother. I won't accept this! I can't marry a total stranger!"

"But sweetie, he's not a stranger, both of you would play when you were little."

"Mom that was when we were little, now it's different."

"I'm sorry Shinee, but it's decided already. Now get ready you guys have the dinner at six thirty." She walked out leaving me with a lot of questions. I could not get married to a guy who I had never met. This wasn't going to work out. I was already in love, with my oppa. I was finally getting closer to him, I couldn't lose him for good. No! I would not allow this! If I was going to marry anyone, it would be Kim Hyun Joong, my senior, not some guy I had never met. That was my own promise! 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

THANK YOU FOR READING MY 3RD FF!! :D