Chapter 8

Come Again .. For once..

I'm back our internet connection is already fixed by the networkers.. hahahhaaa .....so back the story guys... comment and suscribers are sssooo much appreciated.. :)))))

 

___________________________________________________

The days after the meeting after 2 years with woohyun. You still act normal but deep inside your mind still focus to one question why did woohyun said HE MISSES YOU?? in the way that his the first one who wants the break up. Question from the apst fill AGAIN your mind.

"YAH~ _____ I'm talking here and your just stare at me with that poker face of yours." yoon hee waved her hand in front of you..

"Eh??? so whats that??" yo gave her a smile. "oush~" You yelp in pain.

"yah~ what's that for??" .... "For not listening to me for 5 minutes till we sat here at the bench at the park near from your apartment" yoon hee cross her arms and pout.

"Heheh.. mianhe~ yoon shii~ I'm just thinking of something."

"he! thinking of something."  she pouted. " You always can share your problems to me because am your friend but you never say anything. " yoon hee said. you look down,

"Sorry about that. I just don't want to a burden to you."

"Your always not a burden, we know each other for almost 4 years. DUH~"

"hehe... you know I always thought that your such a nagger! " you said to her. "Ouch~" you yelp again.

"Your sooooooo~ mean ____... even thou you hide something to me .... I didn't asked anything about it." yoon hee said. Your eyes widened in shocked of what you heard.

"eehh? what do you mean by that??" you asked.

"hahah.. I knew it.. it's true .. your hiding something to me ." yoon hee clapped  herr hand.

"eehh?? no nothing.. aish~ I gotta go home.. it's getting dark" you stood and walk away to avoid any question coming from Ms. nagger.

"YAH~ YAH~ ______ !!! wait for me! " Yooh hee followed you behind. "yah~ Your not telling me that problem... you can always tell me .. HELLLO~" yoon hee continue her nagging activity until you two reach your apartment.

"yah~ It's Ok ... it's nothing... It's already done.. and I or even you can't brought up it again.besides I don't want it too.. just go home safely , arasseo??" you said to yoon hee while you hugged her. and leave.

"yah~ one day you will tell me that arasseo!!" yoon hee shouted.

"eehhh~ I'm not!" you shhouted back waving.

"aish~ _____ you always want to accept anything that giving to you." yyoon hee said. while watching you entering the building where your apartment is. Then leave.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

"WOOHYUNIE!! " Sunggyu shouted outside. "aish~ why do you always want me beside you! " woohyun shouted back.

"just helped me waking this boys.. we have schedules to finish." sunggyu said.

The two started to wake each member and prepared themselves for the busy da. after preparing there mangers arrive.

"Ok let's go... Palli Palli" there manager hyoan said.

"yah~ woohyun-ah~ palli!!" sunggyu shouted. he went to there room and found woohyun fixing something.

"YAH!! palli there already outside!!" sunggyu shouted.

"Oh~ mianhe wait " woohyun said.

"ssoooo whats that?? If I'm not mistaken that's the ring o-" try to lock the neclklace but end up asking sunggyu to locked it behind him. (A/N: ayiee imagine it.. haha.... WOOGYU shipper here >_<)

"YAH!!! you two!! what are you stll doing here??>?" hyoan there manager came.

"aahh~ arasseo.. arasseo.. let's go let'sgo!!" suggye pulled woohyun. after he locked the necklace.

WOOHYUN'S POV

I suddenly found the box where the ring that ____ gave back to me when we broke up. This ring is my gift to her when we celebrate our 1st anniversary as a couple. I got an Idea of wearing this but how. I found a plain necklace from sunggyu's messy things. and there. I made a ring in a necklace. haha.. I'm so much proud about it..

I heard them one by one leaving then sunggyu came. I asked him to help me and suddenly hyoan hyung came.

"Your too talkative .. " woohyun eyed sunggyu behind hyoan there manger.

Sunggyu use his eye smile to apologized. Can I pulled your little eyes hyung?? aish~

End of POV

They went again to different schedules they have to finish. Luckyly they only have 2 radio show and one  TV apearance. they end in no time filming the last.

"AAAHH~ can we have free time..???" sungjong the maknae asked.

"yeah~ we've been doing all the schedules we have this week.." dongwoo said.

"In 7 days of work we finished almost 30 schedules we have. and traveled different places around seoul." woohyun said. They all nodded in unison.

"aish~ arasseo.. you can ..." they all cheered up.

"YAYY~~" they said in unison. "BUT!!! only now. arasseo.. tomorrow you still have Tv pearance to film." there manager said.

"It's already 3pm and we still have more time to enjoy our life. WOAH~" sungyeol shouted.

"yah~ you don't need to shout!" sunggyu said.

""oh~ mianhe. hhahahahha"

"Ok be back before 8 or 9 pm. arasseo??" there manager said.

"ARASSSSEO~" they all said. They fixed themselves. in a simple disguise look.

"KKKKAAJJJAA~ Restaurant Kkaajjjaaa~!!! " woo hyun shouted they all went to a restaurant near there dorm.

Ordering foods they like they all eat in silence to fill there hungry stomach..

"Waahh~ I'm so full... I miss This.." sungyeol said.

"hahaha... me too..." sungjong said.

"sooo~ we still have 3 hours to enjoy this time. " sunggyu reminded.

"Let's go shopping or let's go anywhere .. " dongwoo suggested.

"Let's go~ Kaja~ kaja~!!" woohyun shouted.

They all went outside then went to different place they want. Enjoying the free time that there manager gave to them.

 

"It's already 7:30.. we need to go  home" sunggyu said.."beside manager hyung already sended me a text message. here" sunggyu showed the text message.

"wah~ I want to stroll mo-............... AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! ....." woohyun suddenly exclaimed when he touches his neck and felt that the necklace that he was wearing awhile ago is no longer there..

"What the heck woohyun???" dongwoo said in shock.

"~ !! where's that?? aaahhhh... Sunggyu I can't find it.... aarrggg!!!" woohyun walk back and fort searching for the necklace in the ground.

"yah~ I don't know..." Sunggyu said.

"Hyung what's that??" Myungsoo asked Sunggyu.

"He lost his necklace.." sunggyu went to woohyun.

"yah~ Don't panicked ... Let's just searched for it. Let's go.." sunggyu patted woohyuns shoulder.

"hyung... hyoan hyung want us to go home already." hoya said.

"Let's just searched for it for awhile..8 or 9 pm. that's manager hyung said." sunggyu said.

"Aish~ earlier you want us to go home already." myungsoo mumbled.

"yah~ KIM MYUNGSOO what did you said??" sunggyu asked."Nothing.. KAJA KAJA~"

 

----------------------------------------------------

in the meantime while the boys are busy.

@ the restaurant where infinite eat earlier.

" What's this???  _____ you forgot your necklace." yoon hee called you when your ready to leave.

"eehh?? " you reached for the necklace to see it.

*what the hell.... this???* you widened your eyes in shocked.

"what's the problem?? let me see??" yoon hee tried to steal the necklace from your hand but you immediatly put this to your pocket.

"kaja~ nothing.. " you already leave the reastaurant. and wait yoon hee outside.

*AISH~ NAM WOOHYUN!!!!!* you cursed. in your mind.

 

TBC........

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAHHH~ I'm BAck!!!

THANKS FOR READING..

AGAIN

SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLING AND GRAMMARS....

DON'T FORGET COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE.