Chapter 17

Come Again .. For once..

It's raining.....

His arms are still around my tin body..

No one wants to speak...

All we can hear is the rain drops around us..

Why do I feel this Kind of feelings???

This is the second time I felt this kind of mixed emotion.....

 

"Sunggyu~ why did you hide it??" I broke the silence between us.

I looked up and met his eyes. His Small eyes searching for something, searching for an answer from me.

"You know that it's aready too late fo-"

"It's not!" He yelled. I was taken a back hearing his angry voice.I sob in his chest still trying to release from his arms.

"YOU AND HIM  ARE NOT TOGETHER ANMORE! HE JUST DUMPED YOU EASILY" He pointed out. His voice covered with hurtful feelings that he wants to release and trying to rubbed it on my face.

"I KNOW IT'S HURT, I KNOW THE FEELING BECAUSE BEFORE YOU EXPERIENCE IT I ALREADY EXPERIENCE THE FEELING OF LOSSING SOMEONE, AND THE WORST IS THAT PERSON IS SOMEONE I KNEW SINCE CHILDHOOD." Sunggyu said. His words are full of pain that my heart can't take it not to hear. 

"Why did you leave me?? How did you manage to give me to your onw best friend if I'M that kind of important person to you??" I criend in all my heart and ask him with this question.

"Because ............. I don't want you to hate me... I don't want you to leave me... Woohyun moves fast on you when he notice that he already falling for you but... I-" He loosen his arms.

"You just support him??? because your afraid of being rejected??!!" I manage to release from his hugged.

"I don't know what to do!? and beside I see your enjoying yourself being with-"

*SLAP*

"BECAUSE YOUR THERE TOO!!" I pointed out. "YOU PABO!" I was crying so hard.

"because your there and I know your supporting me and woohyun being together."

"HUH! see you just admit it you love being with him not with me!" he smirked.

" It's only because you help him to court me... Sunggyu WHY DO YOU NEED TO DO THAT IF YOU LOVE ME FIRST!!!" I Yelled and I saw his expression his shocked.

"I HATE YOU BECAUS EOF THAT! I WISH YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS KIND OF FEELINGS OF YOURS! I WISH YOU JUST HIDE IT IN YOU! BECAUSE TIME WILL COME THAT YOU WILL FORGET ME JUST LIKE WOOHYUN DID TO ME AN-"

"HE DIDN'T FORGET YOU!" he replied.

"NO! It's a lie!" my eyes widened in shocked.

"He still love you.. like before.. he still manage to keep all the memories between the two of you! but his afraid!"

"Afaraid of what??!!"

"afraid if he see's you again he can't control himself.. just like what happened to the fanmeeting"

"THIS IS LIE! I'M LEAVING!" I walked away fast but sunggyu held my hand.

"PLEASE ONE THING I WANT TO HAPPENED NOW!"

"I can't"

"PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE! I know you know that I'm not going to leave you whatever happened.. JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE!" 

In that I walk away and leave him behind.my tears start to fall again continuously.

 

------------------------

AAAHHHHH! SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN!

MIANHEYO!!!

I'm so busy because I'm working for my auntie in her caoffe shop.. mianhe!!

PLEASE continue to SUPPORT me!! 

and DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENT! 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!