Chapter 15

Come Again .. For once..

----------------

"Yah!! This is the first time, you told me about this!!" yoon hee nagged his brother at the kitchen.

"haha.. noona, I never told you because I want to suprise you. appa and eomma already know about this and they are happy for me." D.O said while you are busy assisting the boys in there eating at the dinning table. your just smiling in the site of your friend and his brother.

"yah! ____-shii don't laugh!!" yoon hee notice you.

"haha... don't nagged your brother like his just a 10 yr old boy." you laugh.

"hahah!!" yoon hee fake a laugh.

"noona, I'm sorry.. hahaha"

"ok.. ok.. but you will have a consequence....you need to give me an autograph of DBSK members.. yunho and chanmin oppa arraseo.." yoon hee said.

"arasseo...noona!" the two go back to where you and the exo members are at the dinning table.

"____-shii what group do you like??" baekhyun asked you.

"ahmm... nothing, I just listen to any song I like." you replied witha smile on your face.

"oh.. really that's cute.. haha" chanyeol said.

"whta do you think of us, noona??" D.o asked you.

"ahm... I think your going to be successful. look at your hansome faces. and I think your group undergo a massive trainning. Sm entertainment handle you , one of the big 3 entertainment agency." you explain and they all nodded.

"su ho hyung why are you so quiet??" D.o asked. tey all looked to suho excpet you.

" nothing.." suho frowned.

"and why are you staring to ___ noona??" baekhyun said.

"I'm not." suho hissed. they burst into laughter and your just smiling. actually it's a fake smile beacause you still not recovered to the last time you met woohyun. but you cannot tell them about what happend even to yoon hee.

*what's with her?? she's not laughing from her heart, it's a fake laugh.* suho thought.

The whole night is a enjoyable night beaceuse of the livily exo-k you met.

"noona we need to go" D.o said.

"arasseo, so if you need something just tell noona, arraseo..." yoon hee said.

"arasseo!" D.o said.

As exo is gone you bid your goodbye to yoon hee.

"__-shii~ if you need my help in any problem you met. just tell me, I want to help you be-" you cut her by smiling your dimples show and she knows the meaning of that.

"It's ok.. I can handle it. and besides you must focus on your brother rather than me. " you just gave her a smile.

"hehehe.. I know but your my best friend and I know theres something wrong.but if you can't tell me it's ok. I just wait for you to say it to me. " yoon hee hugged you and you left.

*aish~ that yoon hee I know she's with something that I don't know..what is this feeling with taht blabber girl?? aish~ nevermind* your on your way to home when you turn to the side of the road to buy something you almost bumped into someone.

"OOWW~I'm sorry" the guy said while you balance yourself not to fall.

"It's ok.." when you look at him your eyeds widened in shock.

"__-shi~" the guy called.

"SUNGGYU!!" you called. but close your mouth when some one look at you.

"aish~ this girl!" sunggyu chuckled.

The two of you went to your motorcycle.

"SO??" you rose your eyebrow to him.

"hahhaha.. can we talk??" sunggyu asked.

"again??" you said. but nodded.

*WHAT's UP WITH THIS PUNK!!?? and he want's to talk to me again.??? aish~ you PENCIL EYED!! demmon nagger gyu!! WHATS'S WITH YOU KNOW????* you lazily followed sunggyu to a PARK???? with no one??

 

"YAH!! WHAT DO YOU WANT???" you started.

"I just want to kno if you STILL LOVE WOOHYUN???" sunggyu straightly said.

Your eyes widened in shock and in the verge of crying.

 

 

TBC................

 

---------------------

sorry late update we have thi kind of calamity so I'm sorry . :D

I hoped you like it.

and sorry for wrong spelling and grammar.

omo~ plese comment and suscribe.. :)

THANK YOU!!!