Chapter 4

Come Again .. For once..

CHAPTER 4

------------------------------------

"HYUNG...Hyung..HYUNG!" Woohyun saw you at the audience sit.

"I know know I saw her already." Sunggyu whispered.

"Hyung what will I do?" woohyun start to panicked.

"Nothing just  focus on our fan meet. relax."

"Do you think I'll just sit here staring at her. no I can't I'm so distracted. This the first time I saw her again after 2 years. I even don't know what happen to her after we-"

"Shut up , ok.. just relax.. don't bother yourself too much about ____,.. you're in a fan meet .. fan service man!"

"AISH~ Arasseo arasseo.........."

The mc start talking and talking about infinite here and there and about the album and etc.

"Let's begin the special event in this fan meet. each of you can ask a question to your bias here in front. and some fans can have there chances to hug infinite" the MC  said the fans start to squel in there chair as they want to  ask question to there crushes.

"GOSH~ I want to asked myungsoo oppa." yoon hee giggled at her sit.. you just stare at her.. =__=

"You know what if he didn't answer your question??... as if you can asked him in front. DUH??. because as far as I know there is so many INSPIRIT here. that can kill each of one to asked his bias personally in front." You gave her a disguisting look.

"YAH~ you're so mean.. I'm just dreaming here " yoon hee rolled her eyes. "You know what I'm starting to like woohyun oppa.... he looks so hoy there sitting there.. looking at us.hahahah... I'm just imagining" yoon hee laugh as soon as she said that woohyun is looking to your direction you look but his not looking at your direction.

*As if he will notice me*you sigh in relief.

The Mc called 3 girls and this girls start to asked question.

"Oppa what song did you listen recently??" the girl asked.

"Who do you asked??? among the 7 members?" the MC asked.

"L-goon and Hoya will aswer that." sunggyu said.

"I'm now listening to a americanpop song.. You know justin bieber BOYFRIEND??" Hoya said.

"How about you L??"

"I'm now recently listening to Philippine band M.Y.M.P . There songs are good" L simply said.

"Arasseo.. kamsahamnida." the girl bow then left the stage.

"the second please." the Mc called.

The second and third girl asked question and etc. then 5 more girls asked the question. The fans are enjoying the time whle you didn't bother to listen. yoon hee  was just giggling whenever they make aegyo.

"Woohyun oppa can you gave us your heart aegyo" the girl shouted.

Woohyun heard it then make his famous heart throwing aegyo..

the fans squeled in there sit trying to catch woohyun's heart.

*Aish~* you just sigh in your sit as you can't take his aegyo.

"Ok So the fan meeting is soon to be ended. We have a lucky fan who our idols here will choose to be in stage.. what she will do is we don't know.." the MC said. the fans start to squeled like idiots as they want to be that lucky girl.

The boys stand up and look for that lucky girl. woohyun and sunggyu just sit there.

"Hyung here!! " sungjong called he found a lucky girl but he must asked his hyungs if they will agree.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Guy's can you please comment I don't know If I'm doing the right thing..

please JEBAL!!

Thanks for reading..

sorry again and again for wrong grammars and spellings. >_<