Chapter 2

Come Again .. For once..

Chapter 2

-------------------

you and yoon hee enter your classroom. some students are busy chitchating about the KINGKAS and QUEENKAS around and some are busy talking with their own topic.

 

"You know I really really LIKE NAM WOOHYUN from Infinite..." you heared one of the student said. you don't want to eavesdropping but deep down you want so you have no choice but to secretly listen to that girl.

"Really.. "

"Yeah~ he's so HOT" The same girl said as he  giggled then laugh.

*yeah yeah~ SHUT UP* you thought.

"you know they said that he once have a girlfriend before debut. But some said it's just a rumors" the same girl  said with a tone of disgusting. (A/N: just imagine it kay~)

"really I bet woohyun oppa break up with her because he knows that he can see more pretty girls once he enter the entertainment world." The other girl said.

* I hate this* you thought then walk away. you didn't bother to tell yoon hee where your going.

 

You went to the garden to cool off . the words that you heard with those girls from your classroom make your day gloomy.

"yeah~ My day start with that fuvking dream and those girls.." you said as you lay down in the grass. You stare blankly at t he blue sky. Memories of you and woohyun fill your mind.

(flashback)

"Namu~ do you think I will be able to fly??" You weirdly asked.

" hhahaha... you're weird. of course you can. " he said as he lay his head to your lap.

"You know I want to become a stewardess right, so I cn travel the world." You said. you pinched his cheeks.

"haha... Good luck to you.. " he made an aegyo to you.

"haha... I always Love that aegyo of yours." you aid as you peck his forehead.

"Only mine , ok." he said.

you didn't notice taht tears start to fall. you suddenly sat as you felt the tears. you wipped it and chuckled.

"I'm such a stupid girl. I can't go back from the past" you said. you lay down again staring at the clouds above you.

"yaaaaahhhhh!!" you heard yoonhee while running towards to you.

"yah~ why are you here?? You skipped our class. and you didn't tell me so I can skipped to." she said. you chuckled in her childness.

"I'm not a child anymore. besides that subject is so boring" you said.

"arasseo, but you suddenly disappear so I'm become worried" she said. you stood up and fix yourself.

"Let's go.. we still have class" you said as the two of you went to your class.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

(meanwhile)

"Yah~ Boys we still have fanmeet later so don't do anything reckless, arraseo!" hyoan said. The infinite went to there schedules as they didn't bother to complain to there different activities.

"AAAhh~ I'm so tired" sungjong yawn.

"I'm ssooooo sleppy" Hoya lay his head to his arms.

"Yah~ stop complaining you two are not the one who always tired." sunggyu said as he sat to the couch.

The infinite members are resting in a room which they are going to wait for there next schedule.

L and sungyeol are having there own conversation, dongwoo is busy texting,  hoya is resting on his arms in the table while sittin, sungjong is still trying to find a position where he can take a nap.

Sunggyu went to woohyun who staring to his phone.

"yah~ why are-" as sunggyu accidentaly saw the thing who is woohyun staring at his phone. woohyun suddenly put it to his pocket then there manager  came back.

"AAAHHHH~ I want to take a nap for crying out loud!!!" sungjong bursted to irratation.

"YAH~ shut up! Let's go!" manager hyoan said..

"waaahh~ I can still not able to take a nap." Sungjong protested.

"nap in the van.. where going in your next fanmeeting" manager hyoan said.

They all stood up and walk out.

"Don't think anything malicious, Hyung!" Woohyun said.

"yah~ I'm not!...  so what's the meaning of that?" sunggyu frowned.

"Well Nothing particular. just thinking of her suddenly." woohyun said. he speed up his walk to avoid any question from his leader.

 

Woohyun's POV

I just suddenly  remeber _____. But still I don't know why. I still keep her picture from my wallet and phone. I don't know why.

I think she's happy now. Without me by her side. I always pray that her dreamed may come true.

Just this simple dreamed of her may come true even thou her number 1 goal in life didn't came true. because of my stupid sellfishness.

We might not be able to get married  but your dream of becoming a stewardess might came to your hand. Traveling this world is the most important dream of yours since I ruined the other one. "MIANHE"

"Hyung.. what??" sungjong said.

"Ow~ nothing.. I just cursed something.. hehe" I fakely smile. This brat.. How he heard that. O.o

"Ok." he said.

"waaahh~ Roadtrip again" dongwoo shouted.

"where going to mokdong for fansigning activity"

"wah~ We always go to different place for our fansignings and fanmeets. this is so hard" L complain while we enter the van.

"yah~ just go to your own little world. arasseo, if your tired." Hyoan hyung said. we laugh at his joke to L.

"arasseo~" L replied.

*this kid is so~ weird. haha*

I just want to take a nap for a while.

End of POV

---------------------------------------------------------

on the other place..

 

"yah~ where going to be late.. faster.. palli palli." yoon hee shouted.

As the two of you enter to your part time job.

it will only take 5 hours for the two of you to finish the shift.

 

after 5 hours the two of you went  for a walk around the place.

"Yah~ faster we might lost INFINITE" a teenage girl running said.

"what~ INFINITE! ____ let's go.. I want to see them.."Yoon hee exclaimed as he heared infinite here at mokdong.

"yah~ yah~ I don't want to die" You refuse but she suddenly pulled you where that teenage girl run.

Your POV

! I'm not ready to see him yet.. "Yah! yah! yoon hee-ah I don't wan't to-"

"No.. I want to see Myungsoo oppa.. hahaha... I like him"

OW~ what the hell.. that weird cute little L.. .. I don't want to see sunggyu.. he might shout my name out of the blue.. But I think it will not happen since they are already an IDOLS.

But what about woohyun?? I can't stand seeing him in front of me. I must control my tears or else tons of questions will throw by yoon hee.

 

GOSH~ WHAT WILL I DO???  @_@

 

----------------------------------------------------------

That's it second chapter.. Sorry again :))))

for GRAMMARS AND SPELLINGS

comment and suscribe is so appreciated. :)))