Chapter 23 "It is too late??"

Come Again .. For once..

Your POV

I'm done fixing yourself, just a simple fashion style only.

I walk out side and yeah! theres a feeling that I must not go.. I must not leave..But still I want to clear things with woohyun. =__= I was slowing down my pace. "aish~" I sigh.

"why is a beautiful girl sighing in such a beautiful day??" i stop and look who said that.

"Hoya!" i called it's hoya and dongwoo. I bow and they bowed and waved.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just walking around " dongwoo explain.

"Ahh! hey! are you planning to go hangout?" hoya asked.

"eh.. aaahmm.. I'm meeting my classmate." I lied.

"Ow.. But wo-"

"Who ever is that.. say hi to them for us .. arasseo!" hoya cut dongwoo's words and drag him away. they waved and you confusely waved back.

"eh? whats that.??? Phew... I didn't want a trending topic for the boys if I said I'm going to meet woohyun." you said to yourself and continue walking to the bus stop.

end of pov


On the other hand...

Woohyun's POV

I look more normal now. I already calmed my self by filling my thoughts about _____. I'm so excited to meet her.

I passed a flower shop and decided to buy. but first I need to wear a disguise. hohoh~ just a sunglass and a cap will do. beside it's just a old lady.

"what can I do to you young man?" the old lady asked.

"I need a red roses and please make it presentable." I said. She nod

and I just wait for her to finished.

-20 minutes pass-

It's taking too long.

I stood up and saw the old lady walking towards me holding the roses.

"waah!.. thank you very much" I said and paid it.

"i wish she likes that rose." The old lady said.

"she will" i assured and smile. I go back to my car and drove off.

"It's already 9:30 am in the morning. I'm late."

I drove fast and traffic hit me.

"! what the!" I opened my window and look. it's not good.

"But I think ___ is not there yet.. she's more a late comer. in short."

I wait for more than 20 minutes.

"The hel!!" I'm freaking late!" 9:50 time check.

The cars are slightly moving and I went to the side of the rode and park.The cars start to move normal and It's ok if I walk towards the coffee shop.. when I hopped out a girl called me.

"Hey! Nam woohyun!" I heared a girl called me.

"Hyomin!" I called."PSHH! Why do you need to call me that loud!"

"haha.. mian! where are you going??" She asked.

"ahm.. just walking by.." I replied

"With a red roses?" She rose her eyebrow.

"hahah" i scratch my back.

"Ok.. if that's so.. can you accompany me there.!" she said. and dragged me..
"Hey.. I'm goi-"

"you said your just going to walk" she said

"eeh. aaahmm.."aish~ arraseo. just don't take too long." I agree with no choice.She's dragging me already. I accompany her at the jewelry shop for celebrety and it's ok beacause I thought of buying for _____. I saw an infinite necklace, I asked the teller and she gave it to me.

"I'll buy it." I said and She packed it and wrap it.

"I'm done." Hyomin said.

"Me too.." I said.

"You buy...Now I'm not thinking that your just going to walk around." she smirked.

"Yeah! yeah! I surrender" I repleid.

"so? whose she??" Hyomin said as we walk out the store. before she hoped in her car.

"I'll Introduce her to you when I make sure I get her back" I smile.

"Ok..It's a promise! " she smiled. and drove off.

Omo! 10:10 aish~ I'm freaking late!! aish! I run and ....

*ccrrrrrrraaaaasssshhhhhhhashh*

Suddenly I heared a loud crash. sounds of glass crashing. The people around me are panicked and I stopped feeling nervous. and start to walk fast towards the coffee shop and it hits me the crashing sound is from the coffee shop's direction I run. And people crowded around. I tried to walk in the crowd  and try to see what happened. there

(imagine only)

(I know it's a telephone booth ... just imagine that your standing beside it. and at your back is the coffee shop)

 

 

TBC..................


THANK YOU FOR READING!!!