Chapter 12

Come Again .. For once..

------------------------------

Woohyun's POV

Aish~ now I'm walking outside just to refresh my mind. Why do I always act like this when ___ is involved. This past 2 years is successfull without ____ and now she's back in my life that y mind full of her image. WHY DO YOU NEED TO COME BACK ALL OF THE SUDDEN???

I went to a convinience store and buy a drink, I paid and walk again in the middle of the night. Even thou I need to hide my face it's not helping me to hide the happennings that happen in the past. Fans are asking me if I had already experiencing in a relationship? or I already have a girlfriend in the past. aish~ because I'm an Idol I need to hide all of that from them to maintain my clean features to them. Sunggyu-hyung is one of the best example of that. He keeps on asking me the same question but I didn't response all of the that.

EVEN I DON'T KNOW THE RESONE WHY I BROKE UP TO HER... All I know there's one thing I want to be..........

 

INFINITE MUST SUCEED......

I pumped my fist in the air~ I know I looks like a retarded.. hahaha people doesn't know why I did that. kekeke

 

While walking on the street I suddenly passes a park which is a familiar place. Oh~ yes. this is the park where we used to have our picnic. Me, sunggyu-hyung and _____. were are bestfriends until I felt something different towards___.

I walked towards the playground when I notice someone is sitting in one of the swings and she's a girl?? she's sobbing?

"_____" I whisperly called.

END OF POV

 

Woohyun notice your the girl who was sobbing queitly. You notice him when you heard foot coming steps.

"Woohyun" your eyes widened in shocked as you suddenly stood up.

"what are y-" before you finished your sentence. A paired of arms wrapped around you.

You tried to struggle from his gripped but you can't his stronger than you. You blushed in the sudden action of woohyun and tears fall again from your eyes. you sobbed in his chest while he was melting because he sees you again crying for 2nd time.

 

"WHY DO YOU NEED TO COMEBACK??  WHY DO YOU NEED TO PUNISHED ME .. WHEN I'M ALREADY MOVE-ON WIHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE???"

 

Tears Falls continuesly as you heared woohyun said those words. You keep on sobbing as loud as you can feeling the words stabbed your heart and break it into pieces.

 

TBC...............

------------------------------

UPDATE!! short chapter...

I'm so sorry for all the wrong spellings and grammars.

I hope you like it.