Chapter 16

Come Again .. For once..

o______o "WHAAAAAAT!!!- ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? IS THAT THE ONLY THING YOU WANT TO ASK ME?? AND I CAME WITH YOU ALONG AND THATS THE ONLY THING YOU WANT TO ASK ME?? AISH~ YOU!! DEMON NAGGER KIM SUGGYU!! I-I-I-...." you burst into anger as you realize what he asked.

"as i thought your going to be mad at me" suggyu sighed

"I'm sorry to asked that. but I just want you to-" suggyu stoped when he saw your eyes. tears droped slowely in your cheeks.

"I almost came to the point that LOVING Woohyun in the first place is a Big mistake, But in the end I see that it's a good thing, because I see that he gave all the things he has to make me happy but in the end his the one who broke it into pieaces" your bangs covered your eyes and the only thing sunggyu see is your tears coontinuesly falling.

"If only I can repeat theat time, If only I can be the better man, If only I can make you fall for me in that time I CAN DO IT, because hate seeing you with woohyun, I just pretend to be happy because he is my friend but SEEING YOU WITH HIM all the time It makes my heart broke into million of pieces... " You suddenly look up to see sunggyu in the verge of crying but he still manage to hold it.

"WHAT???" your eyes widened in shocked.

Sunggyu looked to the other side and inhaled and said "I LOVE YOU _____-ah" you met his sincere eyes and his arms suddenly hugged you body.

 

~your pov~

all this time my very own BEST FRIEND SINCE BIRTH just confess his feelings... Why did I not choose my friend?? I just thought that he has no feelings for me?? or I just blind for not seeing all the things he managge to give to me?? I just see woohyun??

 

--------------------

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER I JUST LIKE TO UPDATE IT~

I'll update next time.

 

THANK YOU
SORRY FOR ALL THE WRONG GRAMMARS AND SPELLING :)) *BOW 90 DEG.*