Chapter 11

Come Again .. For once..

--------------------------------------

"4........4/2" Dongwoo and L is the first to went out there room. Then sungyeol peeked outside and signaled the 2 to come out.

"YAH!! LEE SUNGJONG!!" Sunggyu called as sungjong didn't come out.

"COMING!" sungjong come out and sat on the floor.

""What do you kids doing?? EAVESDROPPING!" Sunggyu irritating voice echoed around the dorm.

The 5 lookdown and they sat on the floor following sungjong. they sat forming a one line in front of standing and angry leader they have.

"Whose Idea is it?? " They all looked to dongwoo. and pinpoint him.

"YAH~ WHY ME??" Dongwoo defended himself.

"STOP IT!" Sunggyu shouted they looked down again.

SILENCE WAS FILLED THE DORM. THEY DIDN'T WANT TO ADD ANY THING TO MAKE THERE LEADER ANGRY.

"ASIH~ kids.... Do you guys heared anything???" Sunggyu asked trying to calm himself and sat in front of the others.

"woohyun-hyung is in a relationship" Myungsoo is the 1st one who blurted out. Sunggyu's eyes widened in shock and made the others to look to myungsoo giving him a death glare by blurting out the things they heard.

"WHAT??" myungsoo frowned.

"Just I thiught" sunggyu sighed.

"Is it true?? he has a girlfriend??" the curious Hoya asked.

"No, it's nt..."

"YOU LYING!" the 5 shouted to there leader who frowned from the sudden action of his dongsaengs.

"YAH~ I'M NOT!!" Sunggyu frowned.

The boys are in silence again while staring to there leader with a curious eyes. They were so eager to know the truth behind woohyun's action. And the things they heard from there leader.

"AAAAAHH~ Arasseo arasseo!" sunggyu breaked the silence. The others smirked in happiness.

"Ayh~ Hyung Don't gave as taht look." The 5 said in unison.

Aish~" sunggyu sighed again and take a deep breath before telling the truth.

"It's true that he once had a girlfriend way back before our debut" sunggyu started.

"SOOOOO~" the 5 said in unison again.

"The girl is ____-ah"

"I knew it!!" Dongwoo snapped his finger.

"EEh~???" they looked to dongwoo with a curious looked.

"I finally remember where did I saw ___-shii" hoya said.

They looked to hoya. "Really?? when??" sungyeol asked.

"Way back before our debut. 1 night and onot only once it's trice." hoya explain.

They looked to dongwoo wanting to know his expalnation.

"I saw it in his wallet.. Sunggyu hyung if I'm right he has a picture in his wallet right??" dongwoo asked. Sunggyu nodded.

"When did you saw it?? dongwoo" sunggyu asked.

"when were traveling for our fanmeet, namu drop it before hopping outside the van. then I picked it up before he knows. I saw the picture and I thought it's not belong to him. and I thought it's only a fan of him." dongwoo explain. "PABO hyung!... it's a picture in his wallet and you're thinking it's only a fan?" sungjong said. they nodded in the maknae's words.

"Yah~ It's not my fault." dongwoo defended.

"it's your!" they shouted to dongwoo. making him depress and looked down.

"So hoya.. you saw ____-ah before our debut." sunggyu said.

"Neh~.. 1st I saw her waiting outside our practice room. And when she saw me he ran away. I just ignore her. 2nd time I saw her was when me and woohyun buying in a convenience store. woohyun leave while I'm paying the groceries we buy. he went outside then my curiousity said that I must see what he was doing out there while I'm paying. I saw her talking to a girl while he holds her hands. then the ahjumma called me so I went back then woohyun came back too without saying a word. I din't have the guts to asked so I just forget it." Hoya's long explanation made the others to be more curious about the 3rd time he saw you.

"Aish~" Hoya sighed havng a hard time talking a long story and having a hard time remebering this.

"I saw her with woohyun I thought this girl is just a neighbor and so I din't get more curious about her, because the fact that were debuting in a week after." Hoya sighed again as his strory telling ened.

"That's it??" sungyeol said.

"yep!" hoya nodded.

"Aish~ Sooo hyung he has a girlfriend before??" sungjong said.

"You're not listing sungjongie~" sungyeol said.

"HYUNG???" they all sung while staring to sunggyu wanting more expalnation to there leader.

"They broke up before our debut." sunggyu simply said.

"Why?? ___-shii is so pretty, she's not like a comonner beauty." myungsoo said they all nodded.

"I don't know" sunggyu sighed.

"YOU"RE LYING!!" They said in unison.

"I'M NOT!! I'm TELLING THE TRUTH I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY BROKE UP.. I'm ASKING WOOHYUN THE SAME QUESTION BEFORE.. BUT HIS NOT TELLING ME" SUnggyu blurted out.

They all sighed in unison.

"NOW KIDS GO TO SLEEP!!' sunggyu stood up.

"EEh~ we want more!" sungjong said.

"I'm not telling anything agin. because that';s all" sunggyu said and went to his room while leaving the 5 in  curiousity.

"aish~" sunggyu heard the 5 sigh and there doors uin there room closed.

Sunggyu peeked and he saw that the lights are off. and made a tip toe wanting to go outside. He silently went out and sat on the stairs.

"Woohyun-ah ... where the hell are you???" sunggyu said out of no where.

*I'm soo eager to know what happen to you and my friend ___-ah..... You're making me regret all the things I have done for the two of you.* sunggyu thought, He remember the past days with you and woohyun when he first met you.

----------------------------------

YAY!! UPDATE!! sorry for the late update..

MY PRELIMS EXAM IS OVER!! hahahahaha

MYUNGSOO DIDN'T HELPED ME!! I CAN'T CONCENTRATE TO MY LESSON BECAUSE OF HIM!! hahahaha


waaaaaaaHHHHHH`~ AEGYO!!! *DIES*

IS THAT ME???

IS THAT REALLY ME???

 

 

THANKS FOR READING.....

SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR. :)))