Chapter 13

Come Again .. For once..

-----------------

"I'm Sorry" woohyun whispered ,This time you pushed him and he didn't take to tighten his grip so he loosen you.

"WHo do yo think youa are?? Gosh~ woohyun.. I din't come back for you!! I din't come back to kneel in front of you.." You angryly said while keep of sobbing.

"Don't give me that look.." you said to him as you stare at his cold eyes.

"You're not the same woohyun I knew once. You're so greasy~ I don't know why.. but You're greasinness to others make my anger burst. I'm not going to kneeld in front of you just to tell you that I still LOVE YOU!" You screamed the last 2 words.

His Eyes widened in shock. He knows what do you mean by that. But woohyun Thinks you're going to say that you still love him.

"I know , I know what did I do.. in the last time I make yo-" A slapped heared and woohyun's eyes widened again as he touch the palce where did you slapped him.

"What?? you're going to say that you didn't mean to do that??" you soflty said. "Woohyun the last time we saw each other is when we broke up and until that STUPID FANMEET came. and you still think that a sorry is can make as OK?? You're so STUPID NAM WOOHYUN!!!" you said you tried to walk out but he suddenly wrapped AGAIN his arms around you that make you shrieked.

"please I don't want to hurt you once again" he said.

"Woohyun stop it. You're just going to ruined your carreer which you gave all the best." You sadly said.

You turned around and still his grip on your body tighten up.

"I'm not worthy for you so I'm sorry" you said you unlocked the necklace around you and let him see it.

"THAT'S" woohyun gave you a stern look. "You throw it, right?.... here.. again.." you gave him the necklace and run away.

"AISH~ WHAT THE HELL DID I DO NOW!!!" Woohyun cursed himself.

"I'm not good in this if ____ is the one invoved.

"But I don't want sunggyu-hyung to interfer, he might-... aish~ noooo! " woohyun walked back to there dorm.

"yahh~ do you nnow what time is it??" woohyun suddenly jumed in shocked as he look whi is it in the stair.

"yah~  I'm asking you!" sunggyu nagged

"I met her." woohyun simply said and sat on one of the steps in the stair.

"You didn't make her cry again, right??" sunggyu's sarcastic voice make woohyun's shoulder defleated.

"Aish~ I knew it.. you make her cry again" sunggyu sighed "If only she didn't choose you" sunggyu walked inside leaveing woohyun's head confuse.

"I know what he means about that" woohyun said. as he stared to the necklace he had"

*I don't know if i still LOVE YOU?? And I don't have the guts to talk to you.. whenver we met. all I can do is to make you cry. * woohyun thought and went inside the dorm.

 

( A/N: pink is your thought blue is for woohyun)

I have no time to give you my heart
I live every day so difficultly and each day is so burdensome that I cry

 

I'm holding it back though it hurts
Because to me, tears are a extravagance

Because I love you more than anyone in the world,

 
 
-------------------------
Short chapter again.. SORRY :))))
Soory again for wrong spellings and grammar.