Chapter 1

Come Again .. For once..

1st chapter :))))

----------------------------------

"sorry" Woohyun said as he step backward.

"why??" you asked as your tears continueosly falling from your eyes. you can't say anything as if your accepting habit will activate soon.

"I just want to continue my DREAM..and -" woohyun look away as he saw the tears from your eyes. he manage to hold his tears to fall.

"b..but.. I thought you.. " You stutter and can't finish the words that coming out your mouth." Do you??... found..??? anoth-" you cover you mouth as you notice the words that coming out.

"I never said that.." he simply reply. you  still manage to sob continueosly as you stare at his eyes. but his avoiding your eyes by looking to his side.

"jeongmal Mianhe" he once again said. you absorb all the thoughts that coming out your mind. and now you can control your tears. You wipped it using your back hand.

You fix your self and stand straight "so this is the end?" you said and smile. He looked at you with shocked he didn't thought that you will accept it as simple as like you eat a lollipop.

"mmhhmm.. yeah.." he nod. he fakely smile.

"here take this with you." you gave him the ring that he gave to you in your first anniversary. and the necklace that he gave to you in your 2nd anniversary.

"No..keep that necklace.. " woohyun said *sHOOT NAMU~what the!!* he thought.

"Why??" You asked as you stop removing it in you neck.

"b..b..because .. it's suits you.. yeah.. that INFINITY necklace"

"OOWW~ But..."

"No But's.. That's remind you that you once become The NAM WOOHYUN's girlfriend."

"I don't think that's a good Idea." you said as you removed it to your neck. you reached his hand and put the necklace to his palm then close it then you smile to him .

"You know if you donn't want it just throw it because me too I don't want it." he said then throw it at away.

*so that's it..* you thought.

"I need to go.. I still have to practice for our-"

"Ok.. Just do your best and I'll just watch you from a far.... bye.. good luck!!" you said and turn around then run away.

tears start to fall again this time you bursted to the verge of your tears. You run as fast as you can until you fell in a dark hole... "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.....  OUCH!!!" you exclaimed as you  fall from your bed hearing the noisy alarm clock of yours.

"AAIIISSHHH~" You screamed as you mess your hair. you wiped the tears from your eyes then stood up.

"That dream again.. aish~ what the hell... " You cursed as you fix your bed.

you went to the bathroom. "My~ teary eyes again~" you sung. as you saw your red swollen eyes. "wwaahh~ so I need to use make up again." you said then take a bath for school.

 

After taking a bath you went to your kitchen for breakfast. "Milk~ and Cereal~ " you once again sung with your beautiful voice.

After that you went off to school using your motorcycle.

"That ing dream.. Once in a while I always dreaming about that Guy.. it's not I hate dreaming about him but dreaming that day when we broke up is sssoooo stressfull I just need to wear this simple make up for hiding this stupid swollen eyes. HE~ I just don't need this because I'm just a normal college student in a  college school. with those stupid ing queenkas and kingkas around.. I just want to live a normal life~ " You sung the last part as you reach your school and park your motorcycle.

"______-ah~" You heared a girl calling you behind as she suddenly tackled you in a hug.

"Yah~" you push her a little.

"Don't forget later arasseo?" she said.

"Ah~  arasseo.. arasseo.. yoonhee" the two of you walk to your classes.*Ow I have a part time job in a mall later.. with yoon hee. haha.. I almost forgot..* you thought.

 

To be continued.....................

 

_________________

thank's for reading :))

Wah~ that's it my first chapter how is it???

please comment and suggestions are welcomed...

 

SORRY OF WRONG SPELLINGS AND GRAMMARS!!!

*90 degrees bow*