Chapter 10

Come Again .. For once..

Sorry ...promising something . X(

----------------------------------

 

As the 3 walked back to there dorm.

"Aish~ I forget to tell her about that!" Sunggyu suddenly remember what he will suppose to tell you when he met you.

"Hyung?? what's that??" Hoya asked.

"Oh~ It's nothing!" *pabo gyu!* sunggyu replied.

"haha... She's pretty aren't she??" dongwoo joked.

"yah! she's already taken!" Sunggyu said.

Hoya slapped dongwoo's shoulder. "ouch~" dongwoo yelp.

"Jinjja?? how did you know, hyung????" Hoya asked. as if his trying to read his hyung's mind.

"yah! he said a while ago." sunggyu lied. he faked a smile.

"You know hyung, I'm thinking of where did I saw ____-shii, she's familiar to me" dongwoo said.

"yeah~ me too, I don't know where did I saw her??" hoya said while facing to sunggyu.

*Where the hell this kids so ____ ??" sunggyu gave a thought.

"She said that his not the fan but her friend yoon hee"

"Really?? yoon hee shii??" dongwoo said plastering a wide smile in his face.

"Yah~ what do are you thinking??" Hoya aske. Slappig dongwoo's chest slightly.

"Yah~ Yah~ where here!" sunggyu said as they reached their dorm.

"We're BAAAAACK~!!!" Dongwoo shouted. the boy's went to there room to see what there hyung brought.

"Sungyeol, You're americano~" songwoo sung the last word.

"YAAAAY~!!! hahah... gomawo~ hyung!" sungyeol reached to his coffee.

Sungyeo, Myungsoo, dongwoo and hoya sat. while sunggyu went to woohyun. sungjong is with woohyun helping him at the kitchen. they already finished what were they doing. Sunggyu gave the coffee to woohyun and sungjong.

"Oh~ By the way we the girl, Remeber ___-Shii" dongwoo blurted out.

woohyun who is busy drinking the coffee blurted out to sungjong's shirt.

"aaaaahhhh~ HYUNG!!!!" Sungjong shouted. with his irratating voice.

"Chinjja, the beautiful ____-shii?" Myungsoo said.

"yeah~ we saw her and her friend at the near by coffee shop." Hoya said.

"yah~! what happen??" sungyeol shouted and look at 3 in the kitchen.

"are you ok sungjongie?" sunggyu asked.

"Hyung! what's your problem??" sungjong asked with a irritated tone in his voice. Woonhyu who just chuckled silently. *it's a faked chuckled*

"oh~ mianhe!" woohyun smiled and walked out to the kitchen and enter his room. slamming the door.

"YAH~ woohyun-ah!!" sunggyu called.

"eehh~ what's wrong with him??" sungyeol asked. when Sunggyu and sungjong went out.

"OMO~ sungjongie!! what happened?? The coffee is for your stomach not for your shirt. hahahaa" sungyeol added. then laugh, myungsoo followed and laugh then dongwoo and hoya.

"SHUT UP HYUNGS!!" sungjong walk stapping his feet and slam the door of there room.

"What happened to woohyun hyung??" myungsoo asked.

"PMS-ing" dongwoo said then laugh. BY HIMSELF. the others stare to him then leave without any reaction.

"YAh! Yah!." dongwoo called but they all went to there room. then he followed to his and myungsoo's room.

--------------

@sunggyu and woohyun's room

"I talk to her" sunggyu said as he stare to woohyun who is busy staring at his wallet.

"She's in a good condition, and she recently came back from japan."Sunggyu added still staring to woohyun.

"I Lost the ring!! I hate it!! I don't know how to tell her about this??" woohyun said and throw his Wallet to his side. and sat, looking down while his hand supporting his head.

"WHY DO YOU NEED TO TELL HER!! YOU'RE NOT WITH HER ANYMORE!! YOU SAID THAT YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO TALK ABOUT HER SINCE THEN, RIGHT!" Sunggyu shouted at his dongsaeng who is acting like a child.

"Because that ring is.........." woohyun gave a thought of what his talking about. then snapped out from his tantrums. He stood up and fixed himself by looking at the mirror.

"I'm going out for a walk-"as they suddenly heared foot panicking step outside there room, woohyun suddenly open the door rebeiling the 2 door of there members room quickly closed. *BANG!*

"THEY EAVESDROPPING!" sunggyu sigh and woohyun left.

after woohyun had left.

"YAH!! KIDS!! I"M COUNTING 1-5, GO OUT HERE!! 1,2,3.....4" SUNGGYU SHOUTED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for all the wrong grammars and spelling.

sorry for late update.

I need to review for my EXAM.. sorry.. *bow*

THANK'S FOR READING!!!

I'm so distracted TO YOU MYUNGSOO!!!!! I can't review my lesson.. XD

WOHYUN HYUNG!! YOUR MEAN!!

HAHAH~ IMAGINE THE ANGRY SUNGJONG IN SESAME PLAYER!!!