Chapter 7

Come Again .. For once..

 

Try to listen Infinite new song THE CHASER while reading. :)))

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back to the present :

"Why??? why??" your eyes widened in shock .you manage to sob quietly in his chest.

"I miss you" woohyun whisper to your ear. you tried to pull away from his hugged. "I'm sorry" he added.

"Oh No... " sunggyu curse.

The fans squeled in there sit as they are so jelous of what woohyun did to you.

"KKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA~" The fans giggled.

"wwaaahh~ so sweet~" dongwoo,sungyeol and the others giggled.

"yah~ yah~ yah~ yah~" sunggyu went to the two and pulled woohyun.

You quickly wiped the falling tears on your eyes so that the other will not notice it.

"hehe.. what??? " woohyun said.  *I'm sorry ____* he thougth.

"It's ok.. Thank you" you said and bow.. then walk out to the stage.. you went straight to the exit door. you can still hear the fans shouting.

The Mc start to thank all the fans around because the fanmeet is over.

"For the last song entitled THE CHASER " The mc said.

"yah~ Forget it. talk to this later." sunggyu eyed woohyun.

"mianhe" woohyun whisper.

The song played and the boys dance along with it.

 

*Don't be sorry, you can abandon me spitefully and leave* You thought to your self. your walking slowly away from. trying to get out the place. you found a bench outside the hall and sat hugging your knees. tears start to fall.

You still can hear the song of the Infinite inside the event center. The words that coming out from the song reflects you.

 

*If that's what you want, yeah, good bye

But that doesn't mean I have given up too
My love wins*

 

"I'm so confuse of what is your problem woo??" you thought.

You once try to forget him but no you can't. Every time you tried you can still see woohyun around you.. Trying to suicide is not a good idea but yes you tried. you have nothing beside woohyun and sunggyu as your friend. Your parents are abroad working and your the only one who is living alone in korea friends are everywhere. But onething they don't know about you is your the EX-GIRLFRIEND of Nam woohyun of Infinte.
 

 

*Forget it, I knelt down and beat my heart that paused in front of the words of separation

Go away, I drag myself, who is burnt with sadness that is like rotton firewood

Why is your cooled heart making my heart race and wander every day?

I'm calling you, making myself stronger with love~*
 

Your so weak now and don't know what to do. Tears continueusly falling from your eyes. as the memories of woohyun cameback.
"After all this years I manage to forget you after the break up but why?? why?? are you torturing me this so much..." you said.
 
 
*Yes, I tried to cast you out with a spiteful heart as I trampled on my instincts.~
My obsession toward you became faint~
And I'm calling it all love once again~
Again today, I can't let you go or cut you out~
As if I'm possesed, I chase after you, who is filled in my eyes~*
 
 
 
"Protect her, so she won't forget me, I will go till the end to the place where my person is" you  heard the powerful voice of woohyun that you miss so much.
 
"aaaaahhhh~ It's too much!!" you curse. 
 
 
"yah~" Someone patted your head. and it's yoon hee.
"After woohyun oppa hugged you, you walk out why??" yoon hee asked. she handed a can. "here... the fanmeet isd over.. let's go" she added.
You didn't bulge from your sit as you stare at the can.
"yah~ whats wrong??" yoon hee asked.
"aahh.. Nothing" you lied. you stood and walk.
"yah~ wait.." the two of you went home. riding your motorcycle.
 
 
meanwhile at the van of Infinite.
"Kya~ Hyung why did you suddednly hugged her??" sungjong giggled.
"Nothing, she was just too amazing.. I mean her voice." woohyun said. He covered his eyes using his towel and rest his head backward to the headrest.
"Yeah she's good" Sungyeol said.
The whole ride is quiet because of too much schedule they did in that day so they just sleep.
 
Woohyun is not sleeping because of what happened earlier with ______.
 
 
Woohyun's POV
 
*Why?? why?? did I do that??? *
 

Is I going to fall asleep like this again?

While staring blankly outside

I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed

I’m wandering around here with memories I can’t erase

I know well that I can’t say anything

even so I’m searching for you but

I know well you won’t change your thoughts but

I still can’t forget you

Words are filling out my head. Until we get back to the dorm.

end of POV

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. i wish you like it.

I can't update a long chapter because I'm just typing it in a computer which is my time is limited only. 

Our Internet conection is .. yeah ~ failed.. 

hahaha...... we have a little  probl;em..