Chapter 18 *for real*

Come Again .. For once..

Sunggyu's POV

@Infinite dorm

"Yah! Kim Sunggyu! yh! where did you go?? it's already dark and beside it's raining??! look your soaking wet! YAH! YAH!!" I know manager hyung will nagged me when i came home soaking in the rain. and it happened.

"sorry hyung I need to rest" i said calmly and went straightly to my room.

"Yah!yah! I'm not done!!..... aish~ drink your medicines arraseo!" he still care for me..even thou he nags me a lot.

end of pov

 

"what happened to him??" there manager hyoan said.

"we don't know?" sungjong sid. they all shrugged .

"ok! time to rest. you still hve more schedules tomorrow!" manager hyoan said.

"AAAW!! I need free time!" sungyeol fakely cried.

"maybe after our schedule! Let's have some FUN!" woohyun co-ed.

"YAAAAH!" there manager shouted having the feeling of  the boys will run way again.

"waah!" they shouted as they entered there room.

woohyun entered his and sunggyu's room.

 

SUNGGYU's POV

I came back and nowe i'm laying on my stomach. I close my eyes and I still see the clear view of ___ on my mind.

"Hyung~ hyoan hyung is worried" I suddenly heard the person tht I don't want to see or to talk right now.

"I know, Just leave me alone" I said calmly trying to hide my anger to him right now. actually I'm not mad at him beacause of his _____ ex-Lover. But I'm not in the mood to talk to him after what happened with me and ____ earlier.

"what's wrong??" he asked again.

"Nothing Just leave me alone" I said again in calm voice.

"hyung~ You can -"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" my temper reached me and yelled at him.

"oh~ mianhe" he said and went out.

Aish~ Nam Woohyun I know you, your not going to stop untill you didn't know what happened to me. but please not this time.

"aish~ that idiot!" i sighed.

and memories flashback.

Why did  I confess to her?? I just makke her confuse?? confuse?? for what?? eeh~ aish~ I'm the one experiencing confussion. But why??

"BECAUSE YOUR THERE"

i remember what he said because I'm there??

What is that??

Thinking of what happened earlier make me fell to sleep.

END OF POV

 

meanwhile----@ hoya and sungjong's room

"What's wrong with sungyu??"

sungjong asked hoya suddenly woohyun enter to ther  room.

"Oooh~ why are you here??" hoya askked.

"Sunggyu want's to be alone, so I left him alone" woohyun said .

"He said he wants to be lone... means don't there to talk to him!... I guess you nagged him on what his problem?? Right??" hoya furrowed his eyebrow.

Woohyun just give him his greasy smile.

"and I'm right!" hoya sighed..

"I'm just asking, and what if I-"

"just leave him alone, sunggyu hyung can hqandle that problem or he does'nt want your help"

"EeeH~" woohyun pouted.

"Hyung I'm going to take shower first" sungjong said." just don't bother him now woohyun hyung" he added.

"arraseo" hoya replied.

after a few minutes woohyun got bored. listening to hoya's sound trip.

"I'm going now!" woohyun went out before he close it. "just let him alone" hoya said.

"ok!" woohyun replied.

woohyun went to dongwoo and L's room seeing the two is already ready to sleep. so he went back to his room.

"I wonder if he is already sleeping??" woohyun peeked at the door and found sunggyu sleeping already.

"hmmmmh... his already sleeping.. aish~ what's wrong?? with you??" woohyun whispered to himself while staring to sunggyu.

woohyun laydown to his bed and try to sleep.

"I wonder if your in  good health? our 2nd year is already near? I wish were still together??" woohyun said to himself while staring at your photo with him in the past.

 


heheh~ i made a teaser but it's not from the teaser.. woah!! sorry~ about that..

short chapter sorry gain! :<

don't forget : please comment and subscribed :D