Chapter 3

Come Again .. For once..

Chapter 3

------------------------------------------------

Inspirits are chatting while the Infinite is performing in stage.

"Yah~ Just go in I'll just stay here." You pulled your and catch your breath.

"____ why?? You don't want to see Idols.? Infinite is one of the best group." Yoon hee said.

"Iknow they are but I'm- waaaahh~" yoon hee pulled you again.

 

The song Before the Dawn filled the hallway.

"Yah~ palli palli. it's starting." once again she pulled you and run towards the event hall.

you and yoon hee enter the room  inspirits are shouting each of the members name. They are performing before the dawn for the oppening.

"Kya~ myungsoo oppa is so cute >_<" yoon hee exclaimed.

You didn't focus of what yoon hee said as you stare the man your afraid to see. He was now performing at the stage with his groupmates. Your just standing there you can't speak like the world around you stop as you see him.

*Your now there standing, Performing on stage with your friends. You choose that place while you abondoned me at your back. No you didn't abondoned me you just choose your dream more than me. You said that you will never leave me and I'm just going to stay by your side for the rest of your life. But I choose to leave you because I'm just going to ruined or become a hindrance to your carrer. Why?? why did I accept your sorry for the first place?? You just broke my heart. I hate you. hate you for breaking it. * Thoughts are filling your mind.

"Let's sit there" you get back to reality as yoon hee dragged you again. 

The lights turn off as the performance ended.

"kya~ Woohyun oppa is so HOT " The girl behind you said. You rolled your eyes but yoon hee saw it.

"yah~ What's that for??" she asked.

"Nah~ Nothig" You lied. You just keep quiet at your sit. Yoon hee on the other hand is just busy talking at the girl beside her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(@BackStage)

"Yah~ stop walking here there everywhere! What's the problem??" maneger hyoan said.

woohyun sat at the chair and made a face palm.

"Yah~ What's the problem?? You almost made a mistake earlier. " sunggyu said. 

"I saw her.." Woohyun simply said.

"WHAT!!" Sunggyu exclaimed on what he heared.

"I don't know if she's the one I saw But AAAHHH~ " woohyun mess his hair.

"Yah~ relax we can see it later , just don't panicked. You're NAM GREASE and don't forget you're the one who is the best in fanservice. Arasseo. ?!" sunggyu said as he patted woohyun's back.

"Ok go out now,!" Manager hyoan said. They all stood and went out but woohyun stay at his sit.

"Yah~ "sunggyu called. sunggyu dragged woohyun at the entrance door.

"JUST stay cool. arraseo!! " sunggyu slapped woohyun's cheek slightly.

"Arasseo." They went out and THERE is it. The fanmeet start.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

silent readers. kindly comment.

hehehe....

I'm just an amteur writer so please. help me. TToTT

Thank's for reading.