Chapter 14

Come Again .. For once..

----------------------------------

 

"Noonaaaa!! Where are you?? I'm HOME!!"You heard some one shouted downstair this made you woke up in a sudden.

"ehh? where am I?" You asked your self. You look at you're side as you notice you are in Yoonhee's house.

"Oh~ I run here last night" you remember the whole thing happen.

"WHY DO YOU NEED TO COMEBACK?? WHEN I'M ALREADY MOVE-ON WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE??" Woohyun's words are filling out your mind. His words tearing your heart again into pieces. Tears start to fall as you heard voice chuckling.

You went to the bathroom and washed your red swollen eyes. and fix your self. after that you go down to check yoonhee.

"oh~ ____ your awake." you heard yoonhee's voice and look around.

"who the hell is shouting earlier??" you asked with a sarcastic tone.

"hahah my brother. His home already." She answer while busy cooking.

"You have brother??" you asked yoonhee with a stern look.

Even thou you knew yoon hee for a almost 3 years. You doesn't know about her too much.

"hahah Didn't I tell you??"

"Yeah! I'm not asking this if I know right!" you rose your eyebrow.

"Oh~ Yeah." yon hee chuckled.

"So where is he??" You asked yoonhee . as you sat on the chair.

"He went outside, He was going to go back later before dinner." yoon hee said.

"ok. so where did he came from??"

"His from China"

"china?? why??"

"He received his training there while he studied in china.along with my father . remember he is working in china."

"Oh~ yeah I remember. But I absolutely no Idea of you having a brother. how old is he??"

"I'm 1 year older than him." yoon hee placed the food at the table. You helped her.

"Oh~____ we must hurry because later at 12 we have duty."

"Yeah~ I remeber."

The two of you eat your breakfast and you went home after that.

*Why did yoon hee even asked me about lastnight?? * you thought. as you arrive home.

 

---------------------------------------

After the 5 hours of duty in your part time job with yoon hee.

"___-shii want to have dinner later at home??" yonn hee asked.

"Sure." you simply nodded.

"we must buy foods first.. because my brother and his friends are coming too."

"oh~ I remember that.. ok. let's go." The two of you went to your motorcycle and drove to yoon hee's place.

 

While The two of you busy cooking.

"Yobeoseyo??" Yoon hee aswer her phone.

"Neh~ ...ok... take care." yoonhee hung up the phone and went to you as the dinner is done.

"There here for..5...4..3..2..1" *DiNG DONG*

"hahahaha....." you laugh you stared at her with amazement in your eyes. *How did he knows that??* you thought.

"HI noonaaa!!" you heared from the kitchen and you take off your apron and fix yourself.

"anyeonng!" you heard boys greeted yoon hee at the living room and you decided to go out.

Your eyes widened as you saw the 6 men standing in front of you. *WOW*

You bowed to them and looked to them with amaze. and smile.

"___-shii this my brother." yoon hee hug his brother.

"Do Gyung soo" he bowed and smile.

"Hi!" you waved and smile.

"oh~ this my friends." he said.

"This Suho-hyung, kai-goon, sehun hyung, baekhyun hyung, and chanyeol hyung." he pointed his friends.

"oh~ Nice to meet you." You said and you and yoon hee bowed and smile.

 

"NOONA!!! Did I tell you that we are soon to DEBUT!!" Yoon hee's brother said.

 

"Oh~ really so what's your group name??" yoonhee asked.

 

"EXO-K!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter...... sorry...

YAY!! I put EXO hahahahaha

There's more about them in this story.. :))))))

THANKS FOR READING

SORRY FOR WRONG SPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR!!!